The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Official Episode 8 Predictions"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-18-02, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Official Episode 8 Predictions"

===========================================
NOTE: THIS IS NOT THE THREAD WHERE THE MESSAGE BOARD POSTERS VOTE FOR THEIR 'OFFICIAL' PICK. THAT THREAD IS HERE
===========================================

OK, first let's get the easy things out of the way... based on the vidcaps, everyone seems to believe the TAMMY wins the Immmunity Challenge and ROBERT wins the Reward Challenge and I see no obvious reason to disagree, therefore TAMMY is our pick to win immunity (although might she be tempted to grant it to "Leader John" to cover that big target on his back?) and ROBERT is our selection of the scuba diving Reward Challenge.

As far as this week's bootee goes, well, that's a bit more difficult. Like most folks, I enjoy both cheering for the underdogs and believing in a good conspiracy -- and theories for both (both resulting in a John boot) are out there for to the believing.

Unfortunately however this time the mind has won out over the heart and we're going to try and keep it a bit more logical and Occum's Razor-like. The Rotu Four will not collapse from within as a result of a Zoe defection -- the woman has lived on a damn island in Maine with the same 100 people all her life, what does she care what some loud mouth from the mainland (even if it is from relatively nearby New Hampshire) thinks about her. Let's remember before she got switched on Day 10, there was little love for Karhy in the Love Tribe. And I doubt absence has made any of those hearts grow fonder. There will be no great rebel and refugee unification of Neleh, Paschal, Kathy, Sean, and Vee. None of these folks have shown one iota of REAL leadership skills, I find it difficult to believe that this rag-tag crew could even accidently manage to all write the same name down on the voting ballot.

That leaves the obvious... that despite what Burnett tries to convince of us EVERY SEASON (this is starting to get pretty old now,) the alliance will hold until there is a clear reason not to do so (numerical advantage, etc.) Sean manages to avoid booting because, damn, who knows why they keep keeping his lazy ass around, but they just do. KATHY's neverending story arc finally ends and she gets to take over Kelly Goldsmith's hostess role at the jury lodge for the next couple of weeks.

On the off chance the heart is right and the mind is wacked (after all, we have been getting some serious sun around these parts the past few days) we'll go with JOHN as our alternate selection (and this is one time I wouldn't mind being wrong and seeing his arrogant ass be voted off, either from within or by the meek inheriting the earth, I find it insulting to all of us that this guy dares to call himself the "Ultimate Survivor fan" -- what real fan who has studied the game would act like he has done?)

-SB

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •