The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Intense Opening Credits Speculation"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Mitrelleum 257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-02-02, 03:38 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Intense Opening Credits Speculation"
I took the liberty of comparing the opening credit slots for each of the four Survivor seasons, and I thought an analyzation would be fun. I'll try and keep it simple for unfortunately, I had to rely on my brain for most of it.
First I took each line of contestants and compared their finishing position, like so:
S1-BB Finished 15
S2-Colby Finished 2
S3-Frank Finished 7
Now, since Neleh is the first Survivor in the S4 credits, I had to find a number to symmetrically compliment the pattern. Kinda like this:2,7,?,15
The natural answer is 11. (Math fans should love this).
So let's give Neleh a hypothetical 11.

Using that pattern I found a number or two for each Survivor as follows:

Colleen-6
Maralyn-14
Linda-13
Robert-theoretically 5 or 7

Gervase-7
Keith-3
Silas-11
Kathy-7 or 15, likely 15 at the rate she's going

Gretchen-10
Mitchell-12
Kim P.-6
Tammy-8 or 4

Jenna-8
Jerri-8
Lindsey-11
Gabriel-5 or 11

Joel-11
Kel-15
Brandon-8
Zoe-4 or 12

Ramona-13
Amber-6
Carl-14
Paschal-5 or 7

Greg-9
Tina-1
Teresa-5
John-5 or 13

Dirk-12
Michael-11
Kelly-9
Hunter-10

Stacey-14
Alicia-9
Diane-16
Sarah-7 or 11

Rudy-3
Rodger-5
Tom-4
Peter-Actually 5 is the only number that would make sense, but Peter is weird anyway. I know some of you are thinking that it doesn't have to make sense anyway, but that's okay, it's just a theory, bear with me a bit...

Sonja-16
Elisabeth-4
Clarence-10
Vecepia-10

Richard-1
Kimmi-12
Kim J.-2
Gina-11 or 13

Kelly-2
Nick-7
Ethan-1
Sean-5 or 9

Sean-5
Debb-16
Lex-3
Patricia-14

Susan-4
Jeff-10
Jessie-15
Rob-9

OK. Just wanted you to see how I came up with each number. Here's the short version:

Neleh-11
Robert-5/7
Kathy-15/7
Tammy-8/4
Gabriel-11/5
Zoe-4/12
Paschal-5/7
John-5/13

Hunter-10
Sarah-7/11
Peter-5
Vecepia-10
Gina-11/13
Sean-5/9
Patricia-14
Rob-9

For the contestants who have two number, I had to pick that they would most likely hit. For example, Kathy who has 15 and 7, is clearly heading for #15.
Interestingly, Patricia is 14.

So by this theory, Kathy and Patricia would be the next two voted out. Creepy. As for the other two numbered contestants:

Robert 5 or 7. Lack of face time says 5
Tammy 8 or 4. Hard to tell. Let's give her the benefit of the doubt and put her at 4.
Gabriel 11 or 5. Definitely a 5. I can't see him getting voted off before the merge.
Paschal 5 or 7-Kinda puts him and Robert at a parallel.
John 5 or 13. Definitely a 5.
Sarah 11 or 7. I'm going with 7, and I'll explain why in a bit.
Gina 11 or 13. Ooh not good odds for Gina but she did get 4 or 5 confessionals in Ep. 1. 11 for the benefit of the doubt.
Sean 5 or 9. This is a tough one, because according the theory he would get voted off after Hunter and Vecepia. I'll give him the 9 considering the amount of face time he's had.
Zoe 4 or 12. Going on my gut theory that Rotu wins, and Zoe's little face time, 4.

So here's the finished product, realizing that most of the Rotu tribe have generally lower numbers, supports my gut theory that Rotu is the most and Maraamu is toast in S4. Of course I had to develop a theory for this numerically engineered PTTE, so here it is. Sorry for the length, but have fun reading it and yes, I do have a life...that is, if Survivor is a life...

16-Peter. Already done. Had to wait for the first episode to find the opening credits order anyway, so I disregarded his weirdness.
15-Kathy. I chose 15 over 7 for Kathy for obvious reasons.
14-Patricia. Her number was 14, and her finishing in 14th place makes alot of sense.
13-Gina/Neleh-I gave Gina the benefit of the doubt and gave her the 11 instead of 13. Neleh has an 11. Aside from Gina's face time on E1, Gina might be seen as a weak member especially since Maraamu would have to lose 3 IC's and their choices would be getting thin. Since she and Neleh both have an 11, and Gina's other number is 13. I'll put Neleh in 12th place.
12.Neleh. This would mean a Rotu loss and Neleh seen possibly as a weakness. By this time alliances would have developed also.
11.Vecepia/Hunter. Both have a 10. If Maraamu lost this time, they would likely vote Vecepia out before Hunter, especially considering it would most likely be Rob, Sarah and Hunter vs. Vecepia and Sean.
10.Hunter. The merge. Makes sense. Hunter is the biggest threat on Maraamu.
9.Rob/Sean.Each have a 9 but Sean also has a 5. Because the 5 is higher, I'll give Sean the benefit of the doubt.
8.Sean. If this were true then I would bet a Sean immunity win is what gets Rob voted off here.
7.Sarah. Sarah has an 11 and a 7. That could mean a few things. If I give her a 7, that makes sense because of the remaining Maraamu, she would be considered the weakest threat of her tribe. It would also mean Rotu would wipe Maraamu up immediately. Since one of Sean's numbers is a 5, he could win immunity again, and Sarah will go before him.
Now, as for the last 6:
All from Rotu
John-13,5
Gabriel 11,5
Paschal 5,7
Robert 5,7
Tammy 8,4
Zoe 4,12

As for John and Gabriel, I chose 5 for each of them because it is unlikely their tribe will vote for either of them if they lose immunity, there is of course, the switch though, but I guess we'll worry about that when the time comes.

Robert and Paschal each have a 5 and 7. This really kinda mucks things up. Robert, Paschal, John and Gabriel each have a 50-50 chance at final four, but because of their higher numbers, it would most likely go to Robert and Paschal.
Tammy 8 and 4. With the 4, Tammy is in the final two with Zoe, making it the first same sex final two. With the 8, it means Tammy's attitude may cause her to get booted early.

And finally Zoe has a 4 and a 12. This could mean Zoe gets voted out early due to a Rotu loss, but I think Zoe is gonna be around for a long time, especially considering I believe she was the only Survivor who had one face time confessional in Ep. 1. The rest had at least two. Now with Tammy and Zoe each having a 4, The numbers give it to Tammy, because her other number is an 8 while Zoe's is a 12. But it seems more likely to me that Tammy is more of a Kelly Goldsmith than a Kelly Wiglesworth, and I can't yet see her beating Zoe in the final two just yet.

Now keep in mind, I wouldn't base my PTTE on this because there are alot of ifs and it is unfortunately, just a crazy numerical theory, but the fact that Kathy and Patricia would be the next two bootees really bugs me out. It'll be interesting to see how close I am. As for you posters, sorry it's so long, but I hope you have as much fun reading it as I had making it.
Whew...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Intense Opening Credits Specula... smokedog 03-03-02 1
   RE: Intense Opening Credits Specula... Mitrelleum 03-04-02 2
       Bump Mitrelleum 04-09-02 3
       RE: Intense Opening Credits Specula... Mitrelleum 04-09-02 4
           RE: Intense Opening Credits Specula... dabo 04-09-02 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-03-02, 06:38 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Intense Opening Credits Speculation"
I think the order you described is logical and is well thought out.

One thing I noticed is that Gabe's hand appeared to be bandaged up at the Immunity challenge. It's been heard that he was a victim of a wayward machete slice or something and Nurse John gave him some TLC and fixed him up a little.

I read in one of Lindsey Richter's interviews that even the tiniest of cuts in Africa got easily infected and medical staff was brought in on occassion. The environment here is not as harsh but the possibility still exists.

One of the numbers you computed for Gabe was for him to go pre-merge. Could his injury get worse as time goes on and thus make him a liability to the tribe or else the victim of pity?

03-04-02, 02:15 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Intense Opening Credits Speculation"
Hey that's a good point. I also realized I made a minor mistake. Sean's numbers would actually be 6 and 8, and Hunter's would be 8 and 10. Either way, Sean would get further than Hunter.

04-09-02, 00:21 AM (EST)
3. "Bump"
This post bumped to couple with Maraarotu's speculation. A few notes. Neleh's number would be 10 not 11. I mean DUH. And now that Gabriel is gone, I take back what I said about him not being an 11. Whoda thunk it?

04-09-02, 00:23 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Intense Opening Credits Speculation"
Wanted to add that Hunter could also get a 14, which makes perfect sense since he finished in 14th place.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-09-02, 00:41 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Intense Opening Credits Speculation"
LAST EDITED ON 04-09-02 AT 00:43 AM (EST)

Sorry this got ignored earlier in the season, Mitrelleum. Actually, I did read it, I just didn't have anything to say at the time. To put this in a post as a link simply type:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/2319.shtml

Cap'n Zoe Just YoHoHoee!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •