The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"EP7 Web Promo Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-06-02, 05:02 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"EP7 Web Promo Vidcaps"
Thought I'd try to help out Bungler the workaholic...brought these over from SFever:

VO: CBS Thursday, it's a night of mysteries
Neleh?: It's the skull of a man.
VO: Who is it and how did he get here?
Paschal: Blunt trauma to the head.
VO: One person from each tribe will leave the others and go on a secret quest
Rob: It's a new game.
VO: Will it be a day of paradise or a night they'll never forget?
Rob: Now it's personal

Just a couple quick observations...

"VO: One person from each tribe will leave the others and go on a secret quest"

This sounds like ambassadors going to select a merge camp.

In pictures 13/14 it looks like Sean may have made his move away from Rob and is trying to align himself with the power...these pictures support a Rob boot.

In picture 17, is Kathy getting in Zoes face about lieing to her?

Image 25 says "Never Forget". Is this a reference to revenge in the context of I'll forgive but never forget? Or is this a clue about one of the challenges...a memory matching game,like "concentration"?

Krautboy

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: EP7 Web Promo Vidcaps travelingbetty 04-06-02 1
   Kathy kissing Paschal? Krautboy 04-06-02 5
 RE: EP7 Web Promo Vidcaps katem 04-06-02 2
   RE: EP7 Web Promo Vidcaps KLicK 04-06-02 3
       RE: EP7 Web Promo Vidcaps wephanie 04-06-02 4
           RE: EP7 Web Promo Vidcaps Loree 04-06-02 6
               RE: EP7 Web Promo Vidcaps I_AM_HE 04-06-02 7
                   RE: EP7 Web Promo Vidcaps LadyT 04-06-02 8
                       RE: EP7 Web Promo Vidcaps Kokoro 04-07-02 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

travelingbetty 296 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-06-02, 10:27 AM (EST)
1. "RE: EP7 Web Promo Vidcaps"
<<In picture 17, is Kathy getting in Zoes face about lieing to her?>>

Is that Zoe or Pascal. I think it is Pascal as I see a yellow buff and his whiskers. However, what is Pascal(?) holding in #16?

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-06-02, 12:26 PM (EST)
5. "Kathy kissing Paschal?"
Betty, you're right. The yellow buff does make it Paschal, before the merge...and as others have already pointed out, Kathy is the Maraamu ambassador. Kathy is probably kissing Paschal goodbye as she gets ready to head off on her "secret quest".

Krautboy

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-06-02, 10:39 AM (EST)
2. "RE: EP7 Web Promo Vidcaps"
Kraut, thanks for posting these, they are really interesting.

Anyway, as for your question, you could be right, someone could be just talking to Zoe or Kathy might be in her face, but this seems like Zoe's usual face, it is hard to tell who she is talking to.

What really sparked my interest is who are the ambassadors? Could it be that it is Rob and Kathy that go on this quest?

From cap 18 you see Tammy talking to a, what looks to be a getting ready to leave, Rob.

Cap 20 shows Rob walking in the woods by himself.

Cap 22 shows Kathy doing the same.

Also, at first glance I thought it could be Rob and Neleh that go, since Neleh is very prominently shown at the beginning of the promo with that skull situation.

What do you all think?

KLicK 316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-06-02, 11:39 AM (EST)
3. "RE: EP7 Web Promo Vidcaps"
I'm pretty sure the ambassadors are Kathy and Rob. I wonder if they volunteered or if MB chose (He chose Jenna and Sean in S1).

This may be when Kathy gets the "uncomfortable" news of the Rotu-7 promise when Rob tells her one of the Maraamu will be the first to go. That would fit into Rob's character: acting like the information is in the spirit of honesty when it's really manipulation. Kathy's sure to have asked how Gabe's vote happened, and I'm sure Rob will spin it to his advantage.

wephanie 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-06-02, 11:56 AM (EST)
4. "RE: EP7 Web Promo Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 04-06-02 AT 12:00 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-06-02 AT 11:57 AM (EST)

The picture of kathy is when they find the scull, and pasqual is saying to her "it looks like blunt force trauma to the head".

Zoe's picure is when rotu has to decide who will go on the secret quest.

Then tammy is shown saying to Rob "your gonna do great" and she pats him on the back as he's walking away.

All this seems to be happening before they merge. maybe the night before. with the statement "one person from each tribe will go on a secret quest" this means there are still two tribes.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-06-02, 01:57 PM (EST)
6. "RE: EP7 Web Promo Vidcaps"
I can't see John wanting Rob to go and meet alone with someone from the other tribe. John loves control and will be worried Rob will join up with the others. Rob can put his own spin on the Gabe boot. So I think either MB picks the ambassadors or it is a draw straws or some game. This gives Rob the perfect opportunity to try and start a new alliance and tell about the Rotu-4. It is also interesting that everyone thinks Kathy or Rob will be booted and they are the 2 that are off alone. This gives everyone behind a chance to talk about them. Could this be when Sean and Vee join with the Rotus to turn on Rob?

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-02, 03:51 PM (EST)
7. "RE: EP7 Web Promo Vidcaps"
if this is not an "ambassadors" mission, but something else where the two (Kathy and Rob) had some sort of quest together, it would support an alliance between the two of them, which has been speculated somewhere on ths board

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-02, 09:05 PM (EST)
8. "RE: EP7 Web Promo Vidcaps"
Why would they need ambassadors anyway? Most of the cast know what the other camps look like. I would think that Rob and Kathy go for food and he starts building his alliance up.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-07-02, 04:03 PM (EST)
9. "RE: EP7 Web Promo Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 04-07-02 AT 05:21 PM (EST)

1.) EDIT: Weeeell okay S3 has slipped from my mind and I can hardly remember any details soooo I'll just replace this with my own spec: Possibly the skull or whatever they have could have come with the treemail that basically says "Choose one member to send on this quest" and this is the ambassador thing. Why is it at night? Well most players know what the beaches look like and have been with eachother so there's no need for the daytime ambassador visit. (Plus: In S1 they spent the night together, In S2 I don't really remember- did they sleep at eachother's campsites or did they just eat and the message came to pack up and move?)

Look here Nightscribe's Speculation (Nightscribe still rocks ;) for info about the ambassadors of S3: Well there weren't any last year, as if you've seen one stupid circle of twigs you've seen them all....but maybe it's going back to the traditional S1/S2 merge procedure because S3 was such a huge piece of trash?

----------------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Gabriel: "Alright, John go straight! Straight!" - Um, Gabe?

Stop Discrimination Now

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •