The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Probst on the Radio"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

performanz 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-21-02, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Probst on the Radio"
LAST EDITED ON 02-21-02 AT 10:32 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 02-21-02 AT 10:28 AM (EST)

This morning as I was driving to work Jeff Probst was interviewed on the radio. It was longer than I expected it to be, they asked him a lot of questions. I will try to share what I remember. I have not followed the S4 spoilers so I don't know what has already been said before.

First off he made it sound like we are going to like this cast. S4 is going to be the most like S1 in both setting and personality. He said that they really have a sense of humor this time and after the first episode we will know 6-7 people by name and what they do. He said that even he did not like the cast of S3 but blames it on the harsh environment. He said Africa was by far the roughest on the survivors.

He said that in S4 we will see romance, we will see racial conflict and we will even see religious conflict.

He was asked about not giving the survivors food. He said that
it was felt there was enough food on the island, you just had to go find it. There are plenty of coconuts and mangos, an abundance of sea life and wild pigs and chickens.
They asked if they would get food or water in rewards. He said occasionally. I don't know how often that means.

He was asked about not getting fire. This sounds like it is not that big of a deal. He listed the equipment each team is given. One things each team is given is a magnifying glass. So I don't think there will much troubles starting fires this time.

He was asked if they are going to keep busting up alliances.
Probst kind of avoided this and just said that alliances are natural in the game and are always going to exist. But he said that this time you will not see them as early because the teams have to work together just to live. As a result they have to keep the strongest around. They can't get rid of them as strategy as they had sometimes done in the past.

He was asked where S5 would be set. Probst said that they have not picked a site but are currently scouting two exotic locals.
One thing for sure will be that they will have water. They learned from Africa that they have to stay near water.

One more thing that he said that I had never heard before was about the casting. He said that Burnett comes up with about 17-18 people but then it is Les Moonves that selects which 16 make the final cut.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Probst on the Radio jkokoj 02-21-02 1
 something here, if its legit shakes the clown 02-22-02 2
 RE: Probst on the Radio Goober 02-22-02 3
 Another Radio Interview AyaK 02-27-02 4
   RE: Another Radio Interview PepeLePew13 02-27-02 5
   RE: Another Radio Interview forehead 04-02-02 6
       thanks for the bump on this one weltek 04-02-02 7
       RE: Another Radio Interview Bebo 04-02-02 8
           In addition to Sean & Vee weltek 04-02-02 9
           RE: Another Radio Interview In The Woods 04-02-02 10
               RE: Another Radio Interview jkokoj 04-02-02 11
                   RE: Another Radio Interview In The Woods 04-02-02 12
       RE: Another Radio Interview Java 04-03-02 19
   A day late... idiotcowboy 04-02-02 14
 RE: Probst on the Radio ShowMeTheWinner 04-02-02 13
   RE: Probst on the Radio NorthOfBoston 04-02-02 15
       RE: Probst on the Radio Loree 04-02-02 16
       RE: Probst on the Radio Kokoro 04-02-02 17
 RE: Probst on the Radio true 04-02-02 18
   RE: Probst on the Radio JeffGator 04-03-02 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-21-02, 11:51 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Probst on the Radio"
LAST EDITED ON 02-21-02 AT 01:36 PM (EST)

What City/State was this in? What time was the broadcast and the what radio station was this.

Just curious if we could post the text of the interview.

Thanks.

EDITED: Just found out this was on in Chicago area on 101.9 the Eric and Kathy show.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-22-02, 00:58 AM (EST)
2. "something here, if its legit"
As usual, you can only assign so much value to a word of mouth spoiler. Without a link or transcript we are always at the mercy of the age old game of telephone. I'm sure everyone remembers "lis kicks butt" which somehow quickly morphed into "Lis kicked butt in the challenges". See how one word changes everything?

So, with that in mind there is something in here that bears a closer look.....

> But he said that
>this time you will not
>see them as early because
>the teams have to work
>together just to live.

>As a result they have
>to keep the strongest around.

> They can't get rid
>of them as strategy as
>they had sometimes done in
>the past.

.....obviously, this means we should avoid looking for the "Kel Boot" in this version. If we are to take this info seriously it looks like our strong members stick around for a little while. I'll definitely file this one away for now and see how it pans out the first couple of episodes...if things stay true, we might want to ride this one out for a little bit.

Goober 209 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-22-02, 10:21 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Probst on the Radio"
He said
>Africa was by far the
>roughest on the survivors.
>

> They learned from Africa
>that they have to stay
>near water.

DUH.

They had to travel to Africa to discover that? Just your regular bunch of centrefold thumbing enthusiasts. I'm surprised there isn't some law suit pending on the bacteriological danger inflicted on the contestants. Ever wondered why the only sign of wildlife at the watering holes was steaming crap, that cesspool gave even the elephants the shits (either that or it was planted to look as though some animal ventured there.)

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-27-02, 01:42 AM (EST)
4. "Another Radio Interview"
Probst has been a busy boy. Here's a transcript from a radio interview in Nashville on 2/25, as posted on the EZboard by rose54321. I've included it verbatim, because I don't want to be accused of turning it into "Lis kicks butt in the challenges" (which proved NOT to be what Probst said after all!).

rose54321
(2/26/02 9:57:33 am)
Reply Re: Jeff Probst interview
---------------------------------------------------------------
Okay folks, here's the transcript of the Nashville interview with Jeff Probst yesterday. Would love to hear your impressions!

Q: Seeing the previews of S4 makes me want to watch the show, because, to be honest, S3 was a bit of a downer to me.
JP:To me too! I think it was probably the environment as much as anything, but... it wasn't fun, it just wasn't fun to be out there, it was tough. This (S4) is FUN! These guys are... they have a great sense of humor! Even though there are still gonna be alliances and backbiting and all that stuff, it's with a smile on their faces.

Q: They're going back to the beach, but it looks like anything but a vacation, because you're not giving them water or food or fire, which makes this show different from all the others.
JP:Yeah, everything they need is on the island or in the sea. The difference is, they have to get up every morning and get a strategy together and go work for it. And that forced these guys to come together as tribes, and that's why I think they had this great camraderie, they had to, they had to work together.

Q: What tools did you give them so they could get food?
JP:When they roll up onto the beach, they open a crate that has 2 empty water collectors, a cooking pot, a frying skillet, a filet knife, a machete and a magnifying glass, and that's it. And man, when they open it up and they're looking for the tin of rice, and they realize there isn't any, it's glorious!

Q: What kinds of foods are available to eat on the island?
JP: Everything... there's mangoes, coconuts, you know, you can climb up trees... there's sea life right off the shore, and then there are wild pigs they can hunt, there are roosters they can try to catch... you know, it's hard to catch those pigs! (laughs)

Q: I'm curious about what other changes we'll see from S3, because... another true confession from a real fan...I thought the challenges were too predictable, you always knew in each episode which challenge was gonna happen. Are you mixing things up a bit this time?
JP:You know, we mixed things up in one sense, but we didn't in another, and it's good to get that feedback. We tried some different challenges in terms of really small ones, just to see if maybe we'd gotten too big, and if maybe we could get something out of a small one, but-- for every person that says " Oh,another food challenge, you have a food challenge again", the other person says " Oh I'm so glad you have the food challenge again, it's become a staple", so-- we're never sure. If we listen to people, we wouldn't know which way to go, so we just sorta carve a path and hope it works.

Q: You had your own challenge with S3 on the final IC, when as reported last week you had to give $100,000 to Lex and Tom because something screwed up... what happened?
JP: WE screwed up! There was a question about body piercings, we thought the only correct answer was Kelly, turns out there's two correct answers, Kelly and Lindsey. Lex ended up getting it right, I told him he was wrong, the show is over at this point, and the rules are pretty clear in their contracts that... it's like football you know, if you make a bad call, that's the way it goes. But CBS and Les Moonves said, "So what do we do to make this right? Let's bump everybody up to a hundred grand." And you know Lex and Big Tom's attitudes were, "Well gosh, it would have been nice to have gotten that right, but we had a great time and that's the way it goes." So... we just screwed up.

Q: Talk about some of the fascinating people we're gonna meet in this first S4 episode... because I understand that there are racial tensions, religious tensions, and there is romance as well.
JP: Yeah, the three R's! There's romance early, in fact, by the 2nd episode, it's clear who one of the couples is. I mean, it's clear to everybody. And the race-- it's not racial tension, it's just bringing up the notion of race and how that manifests itself in perceptions, because--in this case it's white and black--and there's a couple of people on the island that are not afraid to say, "Listen, I don't want assumptions being made just because I'm this color or that color." It's the kind of thing we all think about in the back of our heads, but rarely say... and it gets said. And the religion is clear... we've got a 21-year-old Mormon from Salt Lake City, we've got at least 3 others who are very very heavily steeped in religious philosophy in terms of their moral makeup, and that becomes a big deal. When you have 4 people telling you that this is gonna affect how I vote, it plays a part.

Q: I understand you have better-looking people this time, maybe it's just the beach setting, but I hear it's gonna be more fun to watch.
JP:I think a lot of it's the beach setting, you know, we never got to see the Africa cast in their bathing suits. (huh? did he miss Kim P?) We had some cute girls out there, but yeah... we have definitely got an attractive cast and the guys are gonna be very happy, and so will the women!

Q: Tell us about Sarah, I hear she's the one to watch if your'e a guy.
JP: Well yeah, (big smiles) Sarah has quite a body, and Sarah makes one of the best Survivor entrances ever, and it happens about 8 minutes into the first episode. When they actually roll up onto the beach-- you'll know it when you see it, because it becomes an instant classic Survivor moment!

Q: Sounds like YOU had more fun on this Survivor than on previous ones, does it remind you of S1?
JP: Yep, it totally reminds me of the first one, not really because of the beach either, but because of the people... they're just-- there's a wit about them that--when they're voting people off,even-- it's funny, you know. When you've got one person over here that thinks "A", and this person over here that thinks "B", they're not afraid to tell each other they're nuts! And they have a funny way of doing it so... I loved seeing these guys!

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-02, 04:50 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Another Radio Interview"
This is interesting, AyaK... it's quite revealing from JiffyProbe and he seems to have given us much more than usual. Much of what he says is hype to sell the show, but is it going to be tougher to spoil the show as they might be simplifying the show some more with the challenges?

It's going to be interesting to see how the religious overtones play into voting someone out. Would that become a reason for voting out Neleh, for example, or maybe Neleh or the other religious folks objecting to the romance going on to base their votes on? We may be seeing some unexpected boots that nobody on this board will predict.

And to answer performanz's last comment in his post... they always have a final group of 18 people (16 contestants and 2 alternatives) with them right up until filming time when the 2 alternatives are sent home. Tina in S2 was an alternative who got in after someone backed out at the last minute over fears that they might have to parachute out of a helicopter (which, ironically, they didn't do after all).

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-02-02, 10:07 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Another Radio Interview"
Here is a quote from a radio interview with Jeff Probst posted by AyaK a long, long time ago (relevant stuff in bold):

Q: Talk about some of the fascinating people we're gonna meet in this first S4 episode... because I understand that there are racial tensions, religious tensions, and there is romance as well.
JP: Yeah, the three R's! There's romance early, in fact, by the 2nd episode, it's clear who one of the couples is. I mean, it's clear to everybody. And the race-- it's not racial tension, it's just bringing up the notion of race and how that manifests itself in perceptions, because--in this case it's white and black--and there's a couple of people on the island that are not afraid to say, "Listen, I don't want assumptions being made just because I'm this color or that color." It's the kind of thing we all think about in the back of our heads, but rarely say... and it gets said. And the religion is clear... we've got a 21-year-old Mormon from Salt Lake City, we've got at least 3 others who are very very heavily steeped in religious philosophy in terms of their moral makeup, and that becomes a big deal. When you have 4 people telling you that this is gonna affect how I vote, it plays a part.

Could JP refer to the 4 new Mara's having to vote out one of themselves, or the 4 new Mara's voting out somebody else after the merge, or ... ??

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-02, 10:16 AM (EST)
7. "thanks for the bump on this one"
Can we conclude that Neleh makes it to the merge from this? I am not so sure that Pascal, Kathy, & Gina would vote based on common religious feelings and single Neleh out. Kathy and Gina seem very open to different religious ideas and Pascal seems to really like Neleh, no matter what her religion is. And being a judge, he probably would allow religion to bias his voting.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-02, 10:28 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Another Radio Interview"
The next question is, who are the three others? Sean and Vee have been shown discussing religion and the impact it has on their lives, so they are two very likely candidates at this point.

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-02, 11:17 AM (EST)
9. "In addition to Sean & Vee"
Pascal is active in his church (Methodist)
John attended and was very active at his Lutheran college.

Tough call on how this would all play out.

In The Woods 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-02-02, 11:18 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Another Radio Interview"
Just a thought, or guess, but could the 4th have been Gabe. Even thou John was behind his ousting, I thought he voted for Rob. Possibly a decison based on voting for someone he didn't know as opposed to someone he bonded with. Just a thought.

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-02-02, 12:03 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Another Radio Interview"
LAST EDITED ON 04-02-02 AT 12:50 PM (EST)

Woods I agree that the possible fourth was Gabe. Gabe plainly stated that he would not vote for an original Rotu member and voted against Rob. QUOTE "we've got at least 3 others who are very very heavily steeped in religious philosophy in terms of their moral makeup, and that becomes a big deal." I think Gabe's moral makeup had a great deal to do with the way he was playing the game.

The three others are obviously Neleh, Sean and Vee. I can see Neleh voting based upon her religous background but so far I do not think it has been a real issue in voting for Sean and Vee. However, we have only seen lots of prayers and not any real discussion regarding religion between the players.

In The Woods 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-02-02, 12:36 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Another Radio Interview"
Definatly agree with the Sean, Vee and Neleh thought. From what we have seen on the show, and read on certain spoilers, Gabe was there to have fun and enjoy the adventure. He hasn't given me a reason not to believe him. I, and probably you have friends like him that just like doing things for the fun of it. No other motives, althou it was mentioned in a spoiler he wanted to pursue acting. I think he recanted that in a chat.
I think with all the praying we see going on, that someone involed will eventually backstab either Vee, Sean, and Neleh, and that is where religion will come into play. Just a thought

Java 519 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-03-02, 00:41 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Another Radio Interview"
LAST EDITED ON 04-03-02 AT 00:42 AM (EST)

And the religion is clear... we've got a 21-year-old Mormon from Salt Lake City, we've got at least 3 others who are very
>very heavily steeped in religious philosophy in terms of their
>moral makeup, and that becomes a big deal. When you have 4 people telling you that this is gonna affect how I vote, it plays a part.

My take on this is that 4 people with strong religious/moral convictions are refusing to go along with others on the vote. I believe that this would pertain to Neleh, Sean, Vee and Paschal, who strikes me as an upstanding southern bible thumper.

The strongest candidates for elimination prior to the merge are Gina and Rob, IMO. The only way for Sean and Vee to survive is to hook up with the remaining new Muus. Assuming that Gina is the one to leave, it's possible that we will have S/V/R try to align with N/P (who no longer trust the Gabe-killers). I can see Rob having a hard time convincing the God Squad to stab someone in the back.

This would also jibe with the comment from Paschal's wife about him playing with dignity.

Jeff's quotes have been bullsh.t before (I picked Rob to be voted off one week based on a Jeff quote that Rob was bragging about being the leader in front of others, but that was never shown). If there is a grain of truth to this, however, it shows that N/P/S/V all make the merge.

J A V A
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons,
for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-02-02, 08:58 PM (EST)
14. "A day late..."
LOL! I almost bumped this yesturday!

Primarily though because I was looking for this thresd, in which JP mentions Gabe, Hunter, Sarah, and SEAN and it piqued my memory to review it. I pulled the quotes that I found the most interesting.

SB's Minor Spoilers in Probst Interview

"We have some moments when someone's afraid of the water," he said. "This is in an ocean. You're going to the water to live; there'll be at least one immunity challenge in the water. "But everybody encouraged that person," Probst said. "We learned from 'Survivor: Africa' that it's about the characters, not the environment," Probst said.

I don't think we have seen this, and it points at Sean and likely individual immunity as well.

Success on "Survivor" boils down to being adaptable, Probst said. He noted Rudy Boesch in the first series learned to simply be in the background and form his alliances. "Survivor" is a game involving deception, and morals can get in the way, Probst said. "He (Richard Hatch) said, 'There aren't any morals. It's an amoral situation. It's a game.'" It's the closest thing to office politics, Probst said. "Every day you're working with people you like, some you don't like as much. You're forming relationships and alliances. "I think they (the contestants) are a little more savvy; they're aware this is a popular television show. It's something we have to combat."

Is this why Gabe was on the show? An unconventional contestant (ie one who is not there to play), or is this comment a result of Gabe playing the way he did?

"Hunter is a natural born leader," Probst said about the former Air Force pilot, who was decorated for his service. "Sarah is definitely the pinup girl," Probst said. "Sean is one of the three funniest guys on the show. Gabriel is Christopher Atkins of 'The Blue Lagoon,'" he said. "He looks like he was born on the beach."

Humm... 4 people listed, 3 of which are already departed... why include Sean? Could he be out at the merge and the list being "interesting" pre-jury contestants? Maybe a water based endurance type IC next week?

As for this interview, I picked these:

JP: Yeah, the three R's! There's romance early, in fact, by the 2nd episode, it's clear who one of the couples is. I mean, it's clear to everybody. And the race-- it's not racial tension, it's just bringing up the notion of race and how that manifests itself in perceptions, because--in this case it's white and black--and there's a couple of people on the island that are not afraid to say, "Listen, I don't want assumptions being made just because I'm this color or that color." It's the kind of thing we all think about in the back of our heads, but rarely say... and it gets said. And the religion is clear... we've got a 21-year-old Mormon from Salt Lake City, we've got at least 3 others who are very very heavily steeped in religious philosophy in terms of their moral makeup, and that becomes a big deal. When you have 4 people telling you that this is gonna affect how I vote, it plays a part

First off note how JP refers to Episode 2, so despite the fact that the question would allow him to deal only with Episode 1 he clearly is thinking in terms of the whole show. Lets take these one at a time. The romance hinted at was definately Rob-Sarah. The "couples" comment likely was in reference to Hunter-Gina, a looser lodge romance? Race has been delt with a little bit, and likely continue to be brought up as long as Sean Farakan is in the game. Finally we have religion. This is where it gets real interesting. Neleh is specifically referenced here. Are the others refered to the rest of the NewMaraamu? Is it Sean-Vee? Is there an issue with Mormanism in general? Regardless we have not seen this and it could manifest itself soon.

Q: Sounds like YOU had more fun on this Survivor than on previous ones, does it remind you of S1?
JP: Yep, it totally reminds me of the first one, not really because of the beach either, but because of the people... they're just-- there's a wit about them that--when they're voting people off,even-- it's funny, you know. When you've got one person over here that thinks "A", and this person over here that thinks "B", they're not afraid to tell each other they're nuts! And they have a funny way of doing it so... I loved seeing these guys!

Have we seen this, or could this refer to the upcoming merge where the Rotu's are reunited? Rotu "4" parallels to Tagi?

Not sure what this added, but I did find it interesting.

-ICB

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-02-02, 12:42 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Probst on the Radio"
Thanks for bumping this thread. Should have read this before I cast my vote for Sean last episode
Anyways, Probst's comment on Neleh and religious conflict would almost guarantee that Neleh and Sean got to meet each other at some point. Neleh had met everyone from Rotu so any strong religious conflicts would have to be with someone whom she had not yet met-- the old Maraamus. I believe that the conflict did not exist within the old Rotu coz I don't think MB would hide something as juicy as a heated quarrel involving the tribal sweetheart, no less!
Sean seems like a great candidate for the religious conflict debate. The talk with Peter about Jesus' hands guiding them to shore in episode 1 seems to set him up as someone very religious. And I think I read a spoiler before the show started that Neleh got along very well with Robert despite the voodoo doll issue and she did not get along with Sean(?) because they kept arguing as to who had the better God.

NorthOfBoston 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-02-02, 09:30 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Probst on the Radio"
I didn't take JP's comment on the four "religious" members as saying that there would be tensions BETWEEN those members. I can't see Neleh arguing who has the better God since that is not the basis of the Church of Latter Day Saints. Neleh, Sean, and Vecepia are are openly Christian. Perhaps the issue comes up between someone who does not enjoy the prayers or the Jesus banter. The Maramuu 4 seem to enjoy praying together; it doesn't seem like a ritual tied to a particular religious sect but seems instead sprititual in general. Sean in particular, however, seems pretty vocal about attributing his strength to the big J.C.; perhaps this wears thin on a tribe member who does not have the same strong beliefs.

Or, (and this is my choice for the more likely scenario), perhaps J.P. is just drawing attention to the sparce but meticulously edited pieces strewn here and there; there seems to be more clips of people saying how much they love God and/or Jesus in S4 than in, say, S3. So Jeff promotes this as there being a religious "issue" in S4. Also, Sean has been very vocal about racial divisions and differences (real or perceived); again, now Jeff can say there are racial "issues" in S4. And what about the third R? The romances that seemed so prominent at the beginning of the show (Rob and Sarah and to a lesser extent, Gina and Hunter), have dissolved. So there was that romance "issue," short, but sweet enough to tie into big M.B.'s marketing Three-R catchphrase. YAWN YAWN I think this issue was just part of the promotional package, sponsored by keen editing.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-02, 10:16 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Probst on the Radio"
I wonder when Jeff is making these statements if he has seen the episodes of the show and knows how it is edited. Or is he just talking about what he saw while there? He may not know what makes the cut and what is edited out. So he could be telling us things that he noticed but we will never see because MB didn't find it important to show. I am always interested in what all is said before TC. We know Jeff questions them for a lengthy time before they vote. But we just see little snippets of that.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-02-02, 10:19 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Probst on the Radio"
Or the religious issue could come up as: One of the majority team has spiritually bonded with the minority team! Oh no will they form an alliance? Just another don't be so sure so-and-so is going red herring.

----------------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Gabriel: "Alright, John go straight! Straight!" - Um, Gabe?

Stop Discrimination Now

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-02, 11:30 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Probst on the Radio"
>He was asked if they are going to keep busting up alliances.
Probst kind of avoided this and just said that alliances are natural in the game and are always going to exist. But he said that this time you will not see them as early because the teams have to work together just to live. As a result they have to keep the strongest around. They can't get rid of them as strategy as they had sometimes done in the past.<

Here's where JP loses any credibility, not that he ever had any. This statement was a total LIE. I don't believe anything JP says, it's BS. Romance, Race and Religion have already been covered enough in the first 5 episodes to satisfy anything JP said in this interview. There is no spoiler information here.

true

True friends stab you in the front -Oscar Wilde

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-03-02, 02:49 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Probst on the Radio"
I agree, what a jackass. I'm sick of over reacting to the things he has told us. He tells us things that aren't true, and he over exaggerates things that are true. We're all looking for that one great villain he mentioned in the interview, but I wouldn't be suprised if we've already seen it--Rob. He's full of crap just to make you want to watch the show.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •