The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Is this week for individual immunity? Early merge theory"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-26-02, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Is this week for individual immunity? Early merge theory"
Just floating a theory that the reason why we haven't seen anything about the IC this week is because the RC is just the precursor to the merge. After all, if the other tribe loses all their stuff life will be pretty tough. BUT, if the winning tribe takes all of the losing tribes stuff over to their camp, perhaps while they are celebrating their victory the other tribe comes walking up and BAM - surprise merge.

Would be an interesting way for MB to mix it up and keep everyone guessing. Maraamu can't make it much longer with 4 and it would be almost impossible with three.

On the other hand, I think it's a pretty big stretch and there has been no real promotion of a "shocker" this week - which would be more consistent with the past. But, it is something to think about. It would definitely end the innocence.

Any thoughts?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Is this week for individual imm... SurvivinDawg 03-26-02 1
 RE: Lack of footage of IC SPRocket 03-26-02 2
   RE: Lack of footage of IC I_AM_HE 03-26-02 3
 "Raid and Stay" pakooga 03-26-02 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-02, 02:31 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Is this week for individual immunity? Early merge theory"
I like this idea. Along with the title "End of Innocence" meaning that "pristine" Rotu is no more, this idea is excellent.

It might also explain Rob voting with a different color buff (I couldn't tell the color, but I'm guessing the merge color is a dark red/crimson/magenta range color).

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

SPRocket 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-26-02, 02:33 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Lack of footage of IC"
Everyone seems to agree that this next IC needs to be cerebral instead of physical or Maraamu is toast, and with the lack of footage, and thus vidcaps, I'm guessing that instead of an early merge, we'll see some sort of survivor quiz.

There's been a quiz in every season of the show, alternating between RC and IC, and for the past two seasons, it came before the merge:
Pulau Tiga: "Survivor Quiz Show" (RC) -- Ep. 11
Australia: "True or Falls" (IC) -- Ep. 4
Africa: "Africa 102" (RC) -- Ep. 6

I think a quiz is the perfect cerebral challenge that we need in order for Rotu to dump one of the self-described "alpha males."

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-02, 05:06 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Lack of footage of IC"
i agree that a mental challenge would be in order...but the last IC was mental too. so i somewhat doubt it

the idea of an early merge, IMHO, is simply lame. there would be absolutely no purpose to raiding the other camp if that werethe case. no, MB will want the consequences and bitterness over this move to play itself out before he makes another

pakooga 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-26-02, 05:08 PM (EST)
4. ""Raid and Stay""
Perhaps the winning team gets to raid the other camp taking all belongings and MEMBERS for an early merge. Just a thought.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •