The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Paschal spoiler"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-07-02, 06:59 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Paschal spoiler"
LAST EDITED ON 03-07-02 AT 08:18 AM (EST)

I actually have something that might be of spoiler value(!):

As my first cousin and I went to the Atlanta Thrashers hockey game last night (and got our sorry butts beat), he told me that he not only knew Paschal English, but has also (in his capacity as a lawyer) been before Paschal in the judge's courtroom. He made these observations about Paschal:
1) Paschal is low key.
2) Paschal is the kind of guy that will create a group consensus rather than assert authority. My cousin thinks Paschal will do well in the Survivor game due to this trait.
3) Paschal's daughter was a Miss Georgia in 1996 or thereabouts, and Paschal's daughter is so beautiful she'd make you forget Sarah in a heartbeat. (Not that this is any spoiler value at all... )
4) Paschal appeared to be in great physical shape at the time and did a lot of running. He may not be in as bad shape as MB's editing makes him appear.

In honor of this being my 700th post, new logo time. Let's see if this logo meets SB regulations. It SHOULD be 60 pixels tall:

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Paschal spoiler PepeLePew13 03-07-02 1
 RE: Paschal spoiler dangerkitty 03-08-02 2
   RE: Paschal spoiler SurvivinDawg 03-08-02 3
 RE: Paschal spoiler Outfrontgirl 03-08-02 4
   RE: Paschal spoiler westgirl98 03-08-02 5
   RE: Paschal spoiler SurvivinDawg 03-08-02 6
 Absolutely no spoiler value, Lexi 03-08-02 7
   RE: Absolutely no spoiler value, SurvivorBlows 03-08-02 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-02, 08:03 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Paschal spoiler"
That's interesting...

I also saw a blurb this morning as they were announcing on CBS "what's coming up" and they were showing Paschal getting a boost up onto somebody's (looked like John?) shoulders for a playful ride around camp -- this appeared to be a completely light situation, nothing to do with a challenge. It was a very short blurb, will watch for the full preview later.

Most 57-year-olds wouldn't dream of letting themselves get boosted up onto someone's shoulders for fun, so it appears Paschal is truly easy-going and physically fit to get involved like this.

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-08-02, 00:24 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Paschal spoiler"

Hmm, very interesting, Dawg! I especially like this info and so far it seems to fit what we've seen:

>2) Paschal is the kind of guy that will create a group consensus rather than assert authority. My cousin thinks Paschal will do well in the Survivor game due to this trait.

And I just have to ask - was this your play cousin that you went to the game with?

03-08-02, 01:23 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Paschal spoiler"
And I just have to ask - was this your play cousin that you went to the game with?

And I just have to reply - *groan!*

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-02, 02:43 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Paschal spoiler"
Good find, Dawg!

Paschal has a lovely daughter; Rodger had a daughter; looks like Neleh and Paschal really might be another Lis and Rodger...

And what about that American flag? How can you boot the guy with the Flag right after 9/11? Things look good for Paschal.

The older congenial players are all the more likely to make it past merge if they get to sit out on the real tough ones, and now Rotu is two up. Plus Paschal has done nothing to hurt his position at all. I'm rooting for him to stick around!

westgirl98 92 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-08-02, 09:06 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Paschal spoiler"
I love Paschal!! I really think he will go far in this game. He seems laid back and enjoyable plus he has the Rodger factor. The tribe seems to jest with him so I dont see him going anywhere anytime soon. He was one of the first people I liked right away so maybe he will stick around lets hope so.

03-08-02, 10:41 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Paschal spoiler"
OFG, since you're an Agatha Christie fan, you may be familiar with her axiom that "If Person 1 does A,B,C,D and Person 2 does A,B,C then you can reasonably expect to see Person 2 do D."

I just re-watched Ep. 2, and the shot of Neleh hugging Paschal as they raise his flag is very telling. You're comparasion of Paschal/Neleh to Rodger/Elisabeth is a very accurate one, and I believe that we will see this played up some in future episodes.

Lexi 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-08-02, 11:09 AM (EST)
7. "Absolutely no spoiler value,"
but just because I'm bored.

Miss Georgia 1996 Rachel English

www.geocities.com/missusamagicb/georgiaamerica96.jpg

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-02, 12:30 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Absolutely no spoiler value,"
Here's a better image with a working link -- it seems she's a NEWS ANCHOR for Channel 13 in Macon, Georgia. She's definitely his daughter.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •