The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"*** EP1 Official EAST COAST SPOILER Thread ***"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-28-02, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"*** EP1 Official EAST COAST SPOILER Thread ***"
Please use this thread for EP1 comments before 12:00 EST...

SurvivorBlows.com provides this thread as a service to two groups of people:

1) People who want to post and read about the episode as it is being telecast across the various time zones. If you can't wait for the show to appear in your time zone, read the 'East Coast Spoiler Thread' for an on-the-fly commentary.

2) Those people who want to access other posts on the Spoiler/Speculation board but do not want to see spoilers before the show is telecast in their timezone. Please do not post any commentary about the episodes as they are telecast in threads other than this one.

Everyone is welcome to post on this thread! It's like Spoilers, Fanatics, and Bashers boards all in one!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Thanks Ice s_man 02-28-02 1
 Ruto first to beach s_man 02-28-02 2
   Rightfully so...... MDSkinner 02-28-02 3
 No fire for Rotu s_man 02-28-02 4
   They should rename it silicon valle... 1 for the money 2 for the glitz 02-28-02 7
 Listen to those Boston accents SurvivorBlows 02-28-02 5
 Romance revealed? SurvivorBlows 02-28-02 6
   RE: Romance revealed? MDSkinner 02-28-02 8
       RE: Romance revealed? SurvivorBlows 02-28-02 10
 Rotu finds water s_man 02-28-02 9
 You've got mail s_man 02-28-02 11
   Torching... SurvivorBlows 02-28-02 12
 The game has begun s_man 02-28-02 13
 Tribal Council s_man 02-28-02 14
   RE: Tribal Council SurvivorBlows 02-28-02 15
       RE: Tribal Council SurvivorBlows 02-28-02 17
       RE: Tribal Council J Slice 02-28-02 18
           gotta bash moonbaby 02-28-02 20
 Preview s_man 02-28-02 16
 Looks Like Patricia is in an Allian... IceCat 02-28-02 19
   RE: Looks Like Patricia is in an Al... J Slice 02-28-02 21
   RE: Looks Like Patricia is in an Al... George Tirebiter 02-28-02 22
       RE: Looks Like Patricia is in an Al... I_AM_HE 02-28-02 23
           RE: Looks Like Patricia is in an Al... cowboyroo 03-01-02 24
               RE: Looks Like Patricia is in an Al... dabo 03-01-02 25
                   RE: Looks Like Patricia is in an Al... ItzLisa 03-01-02 29
       RE: Looks Like Patricia is in an Al... Cin 03-01-02 27
           RE: Looks Like Patricia is in an Al... Loree 03-01-02 28
   RE: Looks Like Patricia is in an Al... SurvivorBlows 03-01-02 26
       RE: Looks Like Patricia is in an Al... Mitrelleum 03-03-02 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

s_man 579 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-28-02, 08:10 PM (EST)
1. "Thanks Ice"
You know I get jumpy.

Someone's already puked - white girl, blond.

Intros - blah, blah

Jump from ship - pretty high jump - to rubber rafts, row in.

First voice - Paschel.

02-28-02, 08:12 PM (EST)
2. "Ruto first to beach"
Happy about it - lots of teamwork.

Marauumu - Sean bitching about Sarah, already.

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-02, 08:14 PM (EST)
3. "Rightfully so......"
Sarah was a lazy ass, where everyone else was busting ass. She is attractive, no doubt, but I already don't like her.

02-28-02, 08:20 PM (EST)
4. "No fire for Rotu"
"Too late in the day, sun was down, clouds were up..."

Hunter takes a leadership role quickly, Sean says he's also an Alpha Male.

Peter is already annoying. BUT - his yoga, deep breaths help light the fire.

1 for the money 2 for the glitz 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-28-02, 08:23 PM (EST)
7. "They should rename it silicon valley"
Man those are big! They don't have to look to far for melons.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-02, 08:21 PM (EST)
5. "Listen to those Boston accents"

Damn, there's no doubt Rob and Peter are from the Boston area -- and I thought I was bad.

...combine them with Robert and Patricia, and that'd be one nasty sounding group.

-SB

02-28-02, 08:23 PM (EST)
6. "Romance revealed?"

Gina says she's already in love with Hunter, they share a lot in common and he knows something about everything (which would by definition kinda FORCE him to have "a lot" in common with her and every other person on the planet, wouldn't it?)

Suddenly that friend of Hunter's who was reporting the Gina/Hunter romance is appearing more credible.

-SB

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-02, 08:27 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Romance revealed?"
I was thinking the same thing about Sarah and Rob. Gina respects Hunter, Sarah and Rob were flirting. That would be my first guess anyway.

02-28-02, 08:34 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Romance revealed?"
Well, my comment was written before they came back from commercial and showed the whole Sarah/Rob thing.

Sarah better watch out, it's not just the women that are already starting to claw at her...

-SB

02-28-02, 08:32 PM (EST)
9. "Rotu finds water"
Fresh water source, bathing, ect

Maraamu finds fruit, but heres a wild chicken

The chicken chace, complete with BigTom music, is on.
This dork (Rob) doesn't know that chickens fly.

Kathy is ordering everyone around, she doesn't "have any support here", and getting on everyone's nerves.

Rotu gets fire on day 2, tells Kathy "told you if you left us alone for a fwe minutes, we could get something done"

02-28-02, 08:46 PM (EST)
11. "You've got mail"
First IC

Outrigger race

Close, but M leading...Rotu first to light torch... M puts out torches in ocean - twice.

Rotu way ahead, walking through surf and up beach.

Ruto wins BIG.

02-28-02, 08:50 PM (EST)
12. "Torching..."

First they tipped over their entire cauldron, then someone (Gina?) had the bright idea to swim over to Rotu's flame and light from that.

...then I think it was Sarah that dropped one of the lit torches in the water and they were forced to relight it.

-SB

02-28-02, 08:54 PM (EST)
13. "The game has begun"
Peter says that she wants to keep the tribe strong.

Patricia is worried, b/c Peter is talking. Sarah says whe's voting for Peter. Sean says maybe Sarah.

Gina says she'll pick between Patricia, Sarah, and Peter.

02-28-02, 09:01 PM (EST)
14. "Tribal Council"
Has a clear leader emerged - V ways Hunter.

Peter, do you fit in, he says "Never felt comfortable"

Time to vote:

Peter - Tricia - you deserve to stay
Gina - not shown
Tricis - not shown
V - not shown
Sarah - Peter - very nice person, but did somethings ...
Hunter - not shown
Rob - not shown
Sean - Sarah - love you like a play cousin, but don't think youre doing you end...

Tally the votes:

Peter
Sarah (not seans)
Patricia
Sarah
Peter
Peter
Peter

Congrats - Peter, you outta here. -
THE TRIBE HAS SPOKEN

Jiffy says - you've survived your first vote, now go back and build you world"

02-28-02, 09:03 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Tribal Council"

I think the first Sarah vote that Jiffy read said "Suzy Q" under Sarah's name... maybe someone's given her a nickname already? Rob?

-SB

02-28-02, 09:07 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Tribal Council"
For whatever it means, Vecepia was the one to write "Suzy Q" under Sarah's name

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-02, 09:11 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Tribal Council"
That "Suzy Q" thing belonged to Vee.

Peter sure was a weird guy... that "holes" business was really peculiar.

Did enjoy Sean's comment about Sarah, something along the lines of "Sure she can provide two excellent flotation devices, but other than that, I don't know what she's good for."
Made me laugh.

I already like Sean, John, and Hunter (find all three pretty attractive, too!)

Sorry... this is unhelpful.

-=J=-

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-02, 09:35 PM (EST)
20. "gotta bash"
Agreed, J Slice, the holes conversation was so strange, it had me laughing-after all he does run a bowling alley, and man he must get high on contemplating those holes in the bowling balls. Too bad he didn't keep HIS hole shut, it might have kept him in the game a bit longer. What a FLAKE! Sarah may be in trouble next time around. As Ice said below they are just bludgeoning us with the bossy Pat footage. Deflection tactic?

02-28-02, 09:05 PM (EST)
16. "Preview"
M - Pat takes charge
R - hunting pigs, but Kathy finds food

Peters final words - wishes he'd heeded his wifes words and came just to have fun.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-02, 09:18 PM (EST)
19. "Looks Like Patricia is in an Alliance..."
For the group to risk keeping the athletically weak Patricia means that she is almost certainly in an alliance.

Sarah
Gina
Hunter
Rob

Were all shown voting for Peter...

Patricia's vote was not shown - not even during Peter's final words...

Sean and Vecepia were shown voting for Sarah...

It is interesting to note that next week's preview hammers us over the head with 'Patricia talking too much'...

I think that the previews will continue to push an 'obvious' Patricia boot but tonight's voting block hints at an alliance between Gina, Hunter, Rob and Patricia with Sarah as a member only out of convenience.

Sean and Vecepia seem to be out in the cold alliance-wise and may be the more logical choice for the boot more sooner than later.

OUTSPOIL! OUTSPOOF! OUTRAGEOUS!

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-02, 09:49 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Looks Like Patricia is in an Alliance..."
I already really like Maraamu...

Hoping someone annoying (coughcoughKathycough) might go next... 'course, then, where would be the fun in that?

Sarah's also starting to bug me a little (what the hell's she hogging the raft-bed for? The girl's 90% inflatable as it is!)

I think that somehow, Patricia sneaks into the megalliance... Sean might be bugging people... but not me... very easy on the eyes

-=J=-

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-28-02, 09:56 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Looks Like Patricia is in an Alliance..."
I was surprised at how big a target Sarah is going to be, right off the bat--beginning with her "Cleopatra" act on the raft in there, and almost everyone seemed to have something to say about her and her breadfruit. . . My feeling is that Patricia will continue to make herself useful, and Sarah's cluelessness about the necessity of doing the same will be her demise--BEFORE Patricia, unless her "overtalking" becomes a big issue.

Sean also pointed out the abundance of Alpha males--and unless Rob learns to shut up, roll over, and follow orders really quickly his chicken-chasing days are over. And yes, with Hunter's low-key leadership, I'm betting the group will pick him over Sean, if it comes down to a head-butt. For now, Vee seems happy with the leadership--but with rumors of racial tensions, you may be right about her and Sean. . .

The other tribe? Kathy seems the obvious one to grate on everyone. "I'm really NOT a bitchy blonde"--um. . . except those times when you are? Yes, she spurred them on to get the fire going and shut her up, but I think there was more defiance than wanting to make her happy there. As for the rest of them, I'm sure we'll get to see more of their personalities next week--when they're supposedly the tribe going to TC. . .

Biggest surprise? Peter wasn't actually depicted telling them how to evacuate his bowels through yoga (though he MAY have, judging by the discussion. . .) Funny how some of us jumped to that conclusion, from the tone of the preview article. . .

I seem to recall feeling rather disappointed at the lack of substance in the first episode of S3, and don't have the same let-down here. Of course, last time around they kept harping on what an "exciting" first episode it was (I heard MB say S3 had THE most exciting 1st ep. yet--major misrepresentation!)--I didn't hear any such promises this time. I hope it stays as fun when the voting gets more difficult!

GT

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-02, 10:09 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Looks Like Patricia is in an Alliance..."
I hope you're right about Sarah GT! what a waste of space. of course, i think she and Patricia are likely the next two targets in either order anyway. unless time allows one to ingratiate themselves more with the tribe

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-02, 00:58 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Looks Like Patricia is in an Alliance..."
I taped in the wrong format and the tape died right after the Immunity Challenge. Uggghhhhh. I don't think Sarah is going anywhere. Vecepia said it herself. If she gets in with the right people, she's not going anywhere. She got in with the right people. My guess is Sarah will coast it through...

Kathy seems to be in trouble over at Rotu, but there may be an alliance formed over there already with Zoe, Paschal and Tammy...I think John may be in trouble over there...

I like the fact taht we got to see a good deal of everyone. Nobody was hidden like they have been in the past Survivors....

Missing the last portion of the tape though, I didn't see a clear reason for a Peter boot, other than his conversation...Peter and Sean seemed to be joined at the hip... wonder why Sean/Vecepis didn't vote with him....

This is why we love Survivor!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-02, 01:21 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Looks Like Patricia is in an Alliance..."
Peter tried to force a group discussion about what criteria should be used to determine who to vote for, that didn't go over well at all with the others. He acted desperate, plus he kept a forced smile (grin) on his face while so doing. Basically, IMO, he just kept trying too hard while not really fitting in. Patricia made a good defense of herself, acknowledging her faults but playing up her strengths as well.

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-01-02, 01:30 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Looks Like Patricia is in an Alliance..."
LAST EDITED ON 03-01-02 AT 01:31 PM (EST)

>Patricia made a good defense of herself, acknowledging her faults but playing up her strengths as well.

*** I agree - I'm not so sure the Mara targets would be Sarah and Patricia - remember, on S3, MamaKim was the one who many thought would get voted out early because of her useless physical skills - and there she sat right next to Ethan in the final two. After that, and after them voting out a strong male last night as the first boot, I'd say Patricia's days may not necessarily be numbered.

If Patricia goes about becoming the resident "House Frau" of Mara, she could buy herself some time, particularly in Hunter's eyes (unless her "bossiness" becomes a factor next week). I think, if Hunter is clearly established as the leader, and the guy has a pretty strong and organized work ethic, someone like Sarah won't be around long. I would say with Peter gone, Sarah would be the next likely target for them to focus on - and she really only has Rob on her side. Her prima-donna attitude might become even clearer now that weird Peter is gone from their main focus.

Visit BlossomArt's Ebay Page!

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-01-02, 09:29 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Looks Like Patricia is in an Alliance..."
" For now, Vee seems happy with the leadership--but with rumors of racial tensions, you may be right about her and Sean. . "

I was thinking with the way MB always tries to screw with us, that the racial tension may be between Vee and Sean. Sean is obviously very "ghetto" (not in a bad way) and Vec is a professional office person. I can see Vee not liking the way Sean acts because she may think he is giving people a bad view of African Americans.

I dunno what makes me think this, but I really don't see Vee and Sean in an alliance. ( I am prolly wrong) But I do see potential for those two to have a difference of opinion.

Cin

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-02, 11:58 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Looks Like Patricia is in an Alliance..."
On the CBS Early Show Peter said Vee was the sweetest person he knew. So he liked her.

03-01-02, 01:45 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Looks Like Patricia is in an Alliance..."
>Patricia's vote was not shown -
>not even during Peter's final
>words...

I also noticed this and was wondering what this was all about -- but I just checked CBS.com and it lists her as voting for Peter, so maybe it was just sloppy editing.

Her Peter vote all but verifies for me that there's definitely an alliance.

-SB

Mitrelleum 257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-03-02, 04:32 AM (EST)
30. "RE: Looks Like Patricia is in an Alliance..."
Speaking of missing votes, if any of you have the S2 highlights video, you may have noticed that Skupin's vote for Debb is not shown, and his vote for Kimmi is just kinda creepy. I've wondered about that for awhile. What could he possibly have said?

Also, I remember there being a rumor about religious issues too, and coupled with racial issues, I honestly think the problem will be between Sean and Rob.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •