The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"No Regrets......"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

kuchakor 126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-03-02, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"No Regrets......"
Sorry, my computer has been down, I think this has some spoiler value and haven't been able to post it until now. In the Ep11 Tribal Council, Jeff asks Tom about how he has played the game, and if he had played it as ethical as he thought he could. Tom pauses, and then says that "I'll hold my head up after this, I have NO REGRETS." Since that is the title for the Final episode, could this have something to do with Tom? I'm sure that he will play a big part in the final episode, and MB claims he doesn't know who wins, but everyone so far that has been interviewed acts like they know who'll win. Could this be hinting to a Tom Vs. Lex finale'??? Or could Tom go tonight, just before the F4? I don't know whether this even invoves Tom, but I thought I'd bring it up as I haven't seen it in any other threads that I've skimmed through earlier.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: No Regrets...... westgirl98 01-03-02 1
 RE: No Regrets...... Outfrontgirl 01-03-02 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

westgirl98 92 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-03-02, 06:18 PM (EST)
1. "RE: No Regrets......"
Interesting theory but he could be talking about he has no regrets voting out Lex. Tom has stated more than once that he will never trust Lex again after the little fanagaling with Brandon. He may very well go against his alliance and vote off Lex,hence No Regrets

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-03-02, 06:49 PM (EST)
2. "RE: No Regrets......"
Thanks, Kuchakor,
The Final Four, No Regrets thread has a collection of uses of this term that might interest you. As one of my last posts there mentioned, Boran has said No Regrets from way back in their challenge losing days.

Certainly it was striking last TC.
It's just as possible that Tom goes in the first of the 3 TC's in the last episode.

I tend to think the title comes because the question of whether there are regrets as to the manner of game-playing gets repeated in the Final TC when the jury gets to ask the Final 2 questions (as AyaK reminds us happened last time).

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •