The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Did Frank give the final 2 in his last chat?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

franksantlers 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-09-02, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Did Frank give the final 2 in his last chat?"
Greetings all,

This is my first post and I tried to make sure that this thread hasn't already been started. I think Frank might have slipped and gave us the final 2. Here are some excerpts from his final chat:

zumzumhouston: You seemed pleased with the tribal switch. Do you think you could have made an alliance to take you to the final two if you'd started out in Boran? Who with?

Frank Garrison: Absolutely, had I started out with Boran; I think if Tom or Ethan or myself had paired up...

fconquerAnt: Frank, in your opinion, who has played the best game so far?

Frank Garrison: I'll give Ethan credit for playing the game the best this far.

Why would Frank choose either Tom OR Ethan as the people to form an alliance with? He later states that he thinks Ethan played the best game so far? Doesn't that tell us that's who would vote for if Ethan made the final two?

What do you think?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Did Frank give the final 2 in h... Outfrontgirl 01-09-02 1
   RE: Did Frank give the final 2 in h... gemstone 01-09-02 2
 RE: Did Frank give the final 2 in h... Naked 01-09-02 3
   RE: Did Frank give the final 2 in h... Rose Red 01-09-02 4
       "I like" means closeness? weltek 01-10-02 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-09-02, 04:23 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Did Frank give the final 2 in his last chat?"
This is interesting, FA; I forgot to look at Frank's chat.
It does indeed seem to suggest he would vote for Ethan.

Two thoughts though:
1) These contract careful bootees tend to discuss the possibilities that don't come to pass, for example, Kelly rooting for Frank, saying she would love to vote for LilKim.
That makes me worry about Ethan.

2) In Frank's mind, he and Lex, the two alpha leader males, are mutually exclusive, as he's indicated numerous times. Their co-existence was never a possibility for him.

Therefore I'd say this shows him plugging himself into Lex's place. He would have done the same thing as Lex, hooked up with Tom and Ethan. (His fantasy probably puts Lex on Samburu instead of Frank, who is imagining he was the Type A of Boran. Either that or he figures he'd have gotten to Tom and Ethan before Lex and put an early end to him.)

I do not think this is a spoiler that Lex is "out" of the picture, in fact more the reverse. If Frank would have gotten to the Final 2 by making the alliances that Lex made--by extension, Lex DID make it to the Final Two.

gemstone 70 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-09-02, 05:08 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Did Frank give the final 2 in his last chat?"
I agree, Frank took his interviews very seriously and I don't think he would make a slip that easily. He would not even comment on the jury.

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-09-02, 05:44 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Did Frank give the final 2 in his last chat?"
Great fisrt time post !!! Welcome to the boards FA !!!

I read over this chat though, and I think that Frank was talking about a couple diffrent things when he wrote this.

1) When he mentioned Tom, I think he was just refering to how well he got along with him durring his time in MotoMaji. I think there is enough spoilers out there to satisfy me that he doesn't win.

2) By mentioning Ethan though, I think that this might be an indication that he makes it to at least the final 2. I didn't see, or read about any closeness that these two had during the game.

Keep up the good work, and I'll see ya for S4,

Naked

Rose Red 419 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-09-02, 06:24 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Did Frank give the final 2 in his last chat?"
>
> 2) By mentioning Ethan though,
>I think that this might
>be an indication that he
>makes it to at least
>the final 2. I didn't
>see, or read about any
>closeness that these two had
>during the game.
>
Not so. Ethan came right out in one of his first confessionals after the switch, when Silas was still there and said, "I like Frank."

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-10-02, 02:05 PM (EST)
5. ""I like" means closeness?"
Rose,
I "like" a lot of people by observation, that doesn't mean I'm close to them. There is a lady down the hall in my office that I've talked to twice and if someone (like the camerman to Ethan) asked me if I liked her, I'd say yes.

I think one of two things:
From many of the interviews of those voted out, we can see indications of Ethan making it to the final two. Either it is so, or they were coached to play that up since the viewers pick him as a favorite to win anyway.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •