The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Lil'Bit's CBS.com Chat......."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

kuchakor 126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-29-01, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Lil'Bit's CBS.com Chat......."
In her chat, Lil'Kim Powers REALLY stresses that there was a TIGHT alliance between Tom, Lex, Ethan, and Mama Kim. It's so funny because she doesn't even mention Teresa's name once, she even stressed the fact that SHE was the only original Samburu member left. I don't get this, but Teresa was totally left out. Kim ALSO said that no one in the Boran 4 was willing to take a chance because their alliance had worked so well for them. She didn't say a single bad thing about Lex, which helps suppourt the fact that Lex is still liked after the show by everyone already booted other than Frank and Kelly. We DO know that LEX is upset by either Ethan or Tom's attempts at switching alliances. I've listened to the tape over and over again, and Lex specificallt says "IF I THINK that he's in a situation where he's about to screw me over and stab me in the back, I'll cut his throat." That is IF. At this point, Lex DOESN'T think that either Tom or Ethan are in a situation where they're about to stab him in the back, BUT, if his "reliable" gut leads him to think so, he'll do something about it. Although Lex's gut has been wrong before, I think he'll pull through and the LETK alliance will make up the final 4.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Lil'Bit's CBS.com Chat....... Rose Red 12-29-01 1
 RE: Lil'Bit's CBS.com Chat....... Outfrontgirl 12-29-01 2
   RE: Lil'Bit's CBS.com Chat....... kuchakor 12-29-01 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Rose Red 419 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-29-01, 02:05 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Lil'Bit's CBS.com Chat......."
I'M SO BORED WITH ALL THIS PAGONGING!! Nowhere in this past week's show we were even TEASED with any indication Lil Kim was on her way out. But evidently THEY all knew it. She even said herself in her chat on The Early Show AND in Survivor Insider," I knew I was going. It was logical."

Did anyone notice how NO ONE seemed upset at the TC at all by her going? Unlike the teary good-bye to Frank and the shoulder squeezing of last week. Teresa won my heart in that moment. I actually felt myself caring about her. However, as True Dork so wittily points out, she's "skilfully manuevered herself into a 4-to-1 minority."

Well, she has to win immunity and then she can wreck some havoc, but she certainly hasn't fufilled Kelly's "manipulator" tag, although as OFG pointed out, Kelly never said "Master Manipulator".

However, next week's episode appears to be just another Pagonging Dead Zone. Except that applying the OFG theory, Teresa, the most logical next bootee, isn't seen AT ALL in the vid caps for the promo. Or at least not yet. Does that mean she wins the Immunity and stays? Causing the "Lex's alliance to crumble" as Frank so gleefully pointed out in EW.

I must say that Kim P. chat did not even SOUND like she was typing the answers herself. They all sounded so pasteurized. They sounded like EPMB was doing it. Oh no! He's in Tahiti! Is he back yet?

Lil Kim's "surprise" that there was this "strong alliance of 4", and it seems strategy was something she left to Teresa or Brandon. She also admitted to not watching the TV series "enough". Duh...

But she looked dazzlingly pretty, when she was cleaned up. She's almost unrecognizable.

Well, even with all MB'S switching, etc. the Old tribes drew back to each other like steel filings to magnets.

The LAST two hour Final Four episode better be a humdinger, is all I can say, or I just give up.

And I'm one of the most loyal Survivor-viewers imaginable...
What must the rest of America be thinking?

I keep holding on to Frank's EW quote that "Lex's alliance was about to crumble." Well, it looked as concrete as the Hoover Dam as the votes were revealed at the TC.

Now there's just one more RC left, isn't there? And this would involve the unexpected arrival of a family member in Africa, like Colby's Mom turning up in the Outback.

We can only hope it's Teresa's husband. Or Ethan's mother.

Ethan better keep winning the ICs after that, or they'll all turn on Mr. Popularity next.

I wonder what Ethan's "I'm so alone" signified in the Survivor Insider this week. That he's going? I and most of America will stop watching if that happens...

Lil Kim came right out and SAID it in her SI confessionals. "I'm going next." Why did they keep Teresa and get rid of Kim? A possible IC threat? But she won NOTHING!

If I were EPMB I would now try to make the next IC be something that the person who I wanted to continue in the game could win. Maybe it's soccer? If it's an endurance test, a hand-on-the-pole thing you know Teresa will be there FOR DAYS doing it, if she has to...Is there enough time left in the game for another endurance challenge like that?

I can't believe it's almost over, but it is....

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-29-01, 03:06 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Lil'Bit's CBS.com Chat......."
Actually Kim does mention Teresa. She says that she and T worked on Kim J to join her vote much more than was shown.

As Kuchakor says, Kim explains that she did not at all expect KimJ to change her vote from Old Boran, because Mama had been allied with Lex, Ethan, and Tom from the beginning and didn't want to give up her alliance. Kim P and T voted against Lex partly so the votes would be there if KimJ switched after all.

Also, she explains in the lastest Insider Batch why she, Kim, refers to herself as the only remaining Samburu: she's the only one left who lived in Samburu the entire pre-merge period.

Kim felt that Teresa being a Boran member for a couple episodes made her closer to the OB. Although T didn't make it into the alliance, she was still competing for Boran in the team challenges and starting to bond. Therefore, in a game where people are trying to respect loyalty and allegiance and bonds, Kim was the logical ultimate outsider, and Teresa is next, barring a successful strategic move or immunity.

We may say it was illogical they picked LilKim, but here's some game logic: they put her on the jury without disgruntling her because she knew it was her turn to go. As did Frank. And even Brandon, because he tried a move and it backfired on him.

It's players like Kelly, Jerri, Amber (and Sue Hawk), who get dumped by their allies before their time, who become resentful or somewhat vengeful jurors. We may be bored by Pagonging but the alternative is to have people randomly ping-ponging from one alliance to the other--very bad strategy in a juried game.

For all of us who speculated on whether LilKim needed more time in the game to be ready to make up with Brandon: she said their friendship was right back on track as soon as she got to the lodge--the amazing healing that takes place when they leave the game and spend time together, despite "betrayal."

Another indication that Kelly and KimJ would still be friends IF they had hung out at the lodge.

There's a transcript of the Chat Highlights (in graphics format) posted at SurvivorFever.net.

kuchakor 126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-29-01, 10:55 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Lil'Bit's CBS.com Chat......."
Another thing is, if Mamakim gets booted anywhere inside the final four, she'd only have one or two HECTIC days to make up with Kelly. I doubt they'd have time to talk then, either. But if Lex makes it to the final two, I expect a Sue-Hawk-like speech from Kelly. (IF HE MAKES IT).

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •