The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Insider: Episode 11"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

NorthOfBoston 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-28-01, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor Insider: Episode 11"
After many weeks of watching my Gold Pass membership money go down the drain, finally some interesting clips.

Minor spoiler value: Ethan's clip on how he doesn't think he's annoying anyone. He says Lex is very polite to everyone and doesn't annoy him. He says he genuinely likes Kim Johnson and that Teresa is a very very nice person and he understands why she would want to try to turn Boran against one another to save herself as he would do the same thing in her shoes.

Minor spoiler value: Tribal council voting. No one seems to have any animosity against anyone. Even Kim P and Teresa's votes against Lex are sprinkled with genuine warmth (Kim P says she knows she is going tonight and that she chose Lex only because he already had the most previous votes so she figured a vote for him was the least hurtful for everyone). Kim Johnson says that she is voting for Kim P because lil' Kim is too much of a threat being young and energetic. Ethan says she has the nicest personality in Africa. Tom says he wishes she had been in his tribe from the beginning. (Tom is looking like more and more of a threat to win the whole game he is so likeable) Lex calls her "sweetie."

Best clip of the bunch: Tom VERY VERY drunk and later throwing up in the toilet in the hut. It's a Hallmark greeting from Africa and makes me like Lex in a strange way. He takes much care in making sure that Tom gets to bed and does not choke on his own vomit (takes off his shoes, turns his head to the side).

Biggest laughter: After Tom is snuggled in bed, Lex hops in beside him and settles in. Tom murmurs, "No spooning!"

One downside to Insider: has anyone else noticed that the amount of footage is getting shorter and shorter with each passing week? Also, no Kelly: the best part of Insider died with her boot!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •