The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"spoiler picture on salon.com"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

rugbyjen 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-13-01, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"spoiler picture on salon.com"
first time poster here, go easy on me -

i found this picture on salon.com -
http://www.salon.com/ent/tv/survivor3/index.html

it seems as though this is when it is down to 6 (6 people, 6 torches) - tom, mamakim, lilkim, ethan, and the other two look like theresa and brandon (but sans beard), but i can't tell for sure. or do you think this is an old pre-merge picture of boran (but then where is lex?)

any ideas?

thanks,
rugbyjen

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: spoiler picture on salon.com Afreaqua 12-13-01 1
 RE: spoiler picture on salon.com Bebo 12-13-01 2
 RE: spoiler picture on salon.com runningchicken 12-13-01 3
 Good Shot Naked 12-13-01 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Afreaqua 181 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-13-01, 09:08 AM (EST)
1. "RE: spoiler picture on salon.com"
I see 8 people. One at the far right in the back (in shadow) can't tell who it is....and at the far left in shadow (looks like Lex)....I also see maybe 7 torches....at the far left the flame looks it could be from two torches (the eighth could be off camera out of the shot)

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-13-01, 09:08 AM (EST)
2. "RE: spoiler picture on salon.com"
I see 8 people in this picture. Lex is sitting to the left of Tom, in the shadow. This looks like the picture from the first TC, when Boran votes off Diane. Clarence is sitting to the right of MamaKim, and Jessie is right in front of her.

runningchicken 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-13-01, 10:11 AM (EST)
3. "RE: spoiler picture on salon.com"
This is from the first tribal council. You can see both Jessie and Diane.

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-13-01, 06:04 PM (EST)
4. "Good Shot"
RugbyJen,

Even though this was not a spoiler, I'm glad you posted it. We need people on this board who will be willing to surf the net and try and find spoilers. Keep it up, and we'll let you know when you reel in "The big one"
Naked

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •