The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Toms Tattoo on his shoulderblade"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-11-01, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Toms Tattoo on his shoulderblade"
MB is doing something very strange with the editing.
In Ep. 1 When Tom and Ethan were digging out the water hole I clearly saw Toms tattoo on his RIGHT shoulder, I watched it several times and double checked

Ep. 5 last thursdays show it was shown on his LEFT shoulder as he and Lex went for water.
Down at the water hole it was shown on his right shoulder once again.

It was NEVER shown on BOTH shoulders.

Am I going crazy? or is MB Messing with the editing?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Tom's Tattoo on his shoulderbla... Lurking 11-14-01 1
 RE: Toms Tattoo on his shoulderblad... PagongRatEater 11-14-01 2
 RE: what's up with that? mavsfan 11-14-01 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Lurking 156 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-14-01, 07:12 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Tom's Tattoo on his shoulderblade"
Does anyone have a screencap?

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-14-01, 05:34 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Toms Tattoo on his shoulderblade"
That is really wierd. I am going to keep my eyes open on that, since I haven't noticed any tattoos on Tom at all.

Are you sure he wasn't just standing too close to Lex?

mavsfan 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-14-01, 10:45 PM (EST)
3. "RE: what's up with that?"
After reading this I went back and checked out prior episodes as well and there is no question about it, in EVERY other shot I saw, Tom's tattoo was on his right shoulder.

The only shot where it was on his left was when Tom and Lex were going down to the water hole for the first time.

I think there are 3 possible reasons for the tattoo to be on the wrong shoulder:

1) We are not shown Tom, we are shown a stand in, and the make-up people applied a temporary tattoo to the wrong shoulder.

2) The picture of Tom is shown in it's mirror form. ie. when they edited the hours and hours of film that gets cut down to 40 minutes of show, whoever did the editing, intended or not, flipped that clip of Tom.

3)The picture of Tom is the only clip not in it's mirror form. ie. Everything we've seen up until that clip was in it's mirror form (to disorient spoilers trying to match things up with maps). The reason that specific clip isn't in it's mirror form is because Lex and Lindsey are talking about how to get to the water hole. Lex starts to go right, when Lindsey tells him to go left. Lex and Tom then start to head to the left. If this was in the "mirror form" then Lex and Tom would appear to head off to the right after Lindsey said to head left.

These are the only possibilities that come to mind.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •