The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Message from Sean"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-14-00, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Message from Sean"
I wrote an email to Sean yesterday, and this is it and His response
>Sean,
>> Just a quick note of thanks for all of the
>entertainment. I haven't watched TV in years, but all
>of you guys did such a great job that I can't quit
>watching. Good Luck in your carreer as an actor. Best
>wishes,
> Naked Phillip
>resonse,
Phillip
Thanks for the nice email. I am trying my best to have a great time.
Keep rooting for me.
-Sean

Anyone find any spoilers in this?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Message from Sean lswote 08-15-00 1
   RE: Message from Sean jurymember 08-15-00 2
   RE: Message from Sean GangGreen 08-15-00 3
       RE: Message from Sean Rudy'sRevenge 08-15-00 4
   RE: Message from Sean Drive My Car 08-15-00 6
 RE: Message from Sean castaway 08-15-00 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

lswote 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-15-00, 00:47 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Message from Sean"
The only spoiler I can find is that you spoiled my day. I emailed Sean on Saturday and he still hasn't replied to my email. I don't know what I said that would have put him off replying. Here is the text of my letter. Why do you think he didn't write back?

Hi Sean,
I am one of the multitudes who find the Survivor show to be the most fun TV show in a long time ... at least since Seinfeld went off the air. I frequent the SurvivorSucks message board and we have had a great time trying to figure out who was getting booted next based on spoiler information, particularly quick clips from future episodes shown at the beginning of each weeks episodes. Unfortunately all our spoiler information has dried up in the last couple weeks and now we have to speculate just like everybody else.

I really have enjoyed getting to know what can be known about you through the show. I think you are a decent guy who probably played the game more for the experience than the money. Just like Colleen stated after this last week's show, I don't think you really like the process of posturing for the money. I always understood your alphabet strategy and don't agree with others who claimed you were working as part of Susan/Rich's aliance. I think it is because you have a basic trusting nature that you didn't realize that your choice would be manipulated by others, but then it is not such a horrible thing to have a trusting nature.

Anyway, I was given your email address and wanted to say hi and wish you the best. Whether you won or lost the game, I think you are a good guy and are already a winner.

jurymember 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-15-00, 01:05 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Message from Sean"
Your one disadvantage is that your return email address is not "naked." I'm sure that may have caused our Sean to head directly to "naked"'s email and open it el pronto.

GangGreen 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-15-00, 08:22 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Message from Sean"
Maybe Sean WAS in the alliance and felt bad responding to a message that praised him for not being.

I don't really believe that though. He probably was just attracted by the name Naked Phillip.

Rudy'sRevenge 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-15-00, 11:34 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Message from Sean"
where did you get his email address?

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-15-00, 01:23 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Message from Sean"
Maybe because you mentioned SS.com , and those people have been tearing him apart.
Or maybe he hasn't responded because so many people have his address now, that he can't possibly respond to everyone.
I don't think you said anything that might offend him though.

castaway 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-15-00, 12:20 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Message from Sean"
If this is a legit e-mail from Sean, his phrase "keep rooting for me" sounds a little funny... like he knows something. I have read where he wins an immunity & he hasn't yet has he? Don't know why, but I keep thinking this guy might pull it off. I wish someone with more logic capability than myself could analyze each remaining contestant's ability to win it. Like the steps it would take for that to happen for each one. How many different possiblities can there be I wonder?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •