The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"***Hard evidence and analysis***"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Conspiracy Jim 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-14-00, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"***Hard evidence and analysis***"
First off I must say that for a spoiler board all of the "my prediction is... what's yours" is b.s. Come on, we need hard evidence to use in our analysis and too many people are not providing it. I figured that I would start a post based solely on the hard evidence at hand. Using this evidence (mostly photos) we can try to deduce the spoiler info... Here we go...

This is obviously the Tagi 5 walking back from the EP12 mud challenge. Clothing looks to be as follows…
Rich wearing his normal "stinky shorts" and is carrying something in his right hand, possibly his shoes as everyone else has theirs on.
Sue looks to be wearing her Blue/Black bathing suit and also has a bandana or something around her neck.
Sean is wearing his normal long (just above knee) shorts.
Kelly is wearing her normal black bikini and also a bandana around her neck. This is likely not the immunity knecklace from last week as most times they do not wear it to reward challenges plus it would get pretty crapped up from the mud.
Rudy is wearing trunks.

All we know about the mud challenge is that the survivors coat themselves in mud and then whoever has the most on their bodies wins the challenge. I would assume that some form of running, maybe through the jungle as seen in the promos, could be part of this. Makes sense if you think about it… Roll around in mud, run back through the jungle and see how much mud is left… plus they're wearing their shoes, which are obviously mud covered. Would you get your shoes all muddy if you didn't have to?

This is another promo for next week picture. Lets analyze… Sue is chopping a coconut. Why would they show this unless… she hurts herself. Now what would get hurt from how she is doing this? Her left hand looks to be perfectly set up to get chopped and specifically either her thumb or her pointer finger. She is wearing her blue bathingsuit, looks like it might be the same one from the mud walking pic. She has glasses on that I don't remember seeing before (glasses would be a likely gift in a package from home). Also she has this yellow bandana around her head. I don't remember seeing it before but it could be new from last weeks package, her yellow shorts seen in the mud walking pic or even the Tagi bandana. She also looks very clean, possibly as though she had just taken a bath (with soap) though it's hard to believe that if this is post mud, that she would have gotten her suit that clean.

The infamous walking on the beach (WOTB) picture. Many have surmised that this was shown in last weeks show and that Colleen was to the left, but I have seen ZERO proof of this. Until someone shows me proof, I cannot believe that this has happened yet. Rich is carrying the necklace though the only time he won immunity so far was two episodes ago with the fire building. I don't believe that Sue had those shorts yet nor the sunglasses. I believe it likely that both were in her care package from last week meaning that this would have to be during EP11 or 12 (can't be 13 as there are 5 in the pic). The clothing matches almost perfectly (exception of added shorts, hat, etc.) what everyone is wearing in the mud picture or even in the rice eating picture below. One question that I can't see... is Sue's left hand wrapped? If it is we have the best proof yet. It almost looks as though it might be. It seems to be larger/rounder than normal. Speculations?

Sue has now hurt her hand. She is wearing yellow shorts which she was not wearing in the mud or chopping pics above. Her top is the same.
Kelly continues to wear her black bikini.
Rich his normal "stinky" shorts.
Rudy his same shorts.
It is possible that we are looking at the final 4? Where is Sean? This is post hurt hand, which I strongly believe is this week, thus it is not from a previous episode. All clothes do match what they appear to be wearing during EP12.

Another EP12 promo pic. Sue's hand is again bandaged with her left pointer finger specifically wrapped. Some have made mention that it looks like a fracture or sprain but they are on a "deserted" island so they would very possibly wrap her hand this way, to keep it clean, if it is a cut… possibly from the chopping pic above (makes sense, no?). Also in this pic we see she is wearing a yellow patterned top, not seen before. Again could be from last weeks package. Could this be the same as what she'' wearing on her head in the chopping pic? Maybe not.

All I can gather from this so far is that it is possible, very much so, that the WOTB pic is from EP12 and that Rich wins immunity.

Please add hard evidence comments and especially other pictures as we can have a continuous thread of proof. We need more of this hard evidence all in one place so lets go.

Thanx,

CJ

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: ***Hard evidence and analysis**... nsynclover 08-14-00 1
 The major point we need to find out... BadAs 08-14-00 2
   If you want to join the Hunt, Start... BadAs 08-14-00 3
 RE: ***Hard evidence and analysis**... Dreamingofcolleen 08-14-00 4
   RE: ***Hard evidence and analysis**... Conspiracy Jim 08-14-00 5
       can't load the file but BadAs 08-14-00 8
           WotB picture AyatollahKhomeini 08-14-00 9
               Thanks AK, now answer my question? BadAs 08-14-00 10
               RE: WotB picture HAS HAPPENED mdock88 08-14-00 11
 RE: ***Hard evidence and analysis**... Rudyrox 08-14-00 6
   RE: ***Hard evidence and analysis**... Conspiracy Jim 08-15-00 14
 RE: ***Hard evidence and analysis**... Conspiracy Jim 08-14-00 7
   RE: ***Hard evidence and analysis**... Rudyrox 08-14-00 12
       RE: ***Hard evidence and analysis**... Conspiracy Jim 08-15-00 13
           RE: ***Hard evidence and analysis**... jonathane 08-15-00 16
           RE: ***Hard evidence and analysis**... Rudyrox 08-15-00 19
   RE: ***Hard evidence and analysis**... jeffox 08-15-00 15
       RE: ***Hard evidence and analysis**... nyugrrl 08-15-00 17
           RE: ***Hard evidence and analysis**... Naked 08-15-00 18
               RE: ***Hard evidence and analysis**... finner 08-15-00 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nsynclover 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-14-00, 01:51 PM (EST)
1. "RE: ***Hard evidence and analysis***"
WOW. Great Evidence. Probably Sean does go. He might. I haven't seen the scenes before in any preview. All I saw was an argument betwwen Kelly and Sue and something else. That's what I saw in Canada. Well thanks for the Photos.

BadAs 372 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-14-00, 02:01 PM (EST)
2. "The major point we need to find out is"
If there are any pictures of old episodes where Susan is wearing the yellow short and has sunglasses. If they truely did arrive in last episode, then this is a True SPOILER that rich wins the Blair Witch IM in this next espisode. If can be any later because of 5 people in pic. ALL SLEUTHS search for pics evidence of susan in Yellow SHORTS and/or weraing sunglasses!!

POST the url to the pic if you can't post the pic itself.

"Dr. Watson the game is afoot"

Ps. in the back of my mind the yellow short have been seen, but will provide the clues once i get them.

thanks CJ.

BA

08-14-00, 02:05 PM (EST)
3. "If you want to join the Hunt, Start here"
http://www.megadice.com/megainfo.html

this is a site of links to survior material

Dreamingofcolleen 73 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-14-00, 03:01 PM (EST)
4. "RE: ***Hard evidence and analysis***"
WotB: I don't think this photo shows that Rich won immunity from EP12 IC. I say this because I would imagine that the Blair Witch challange would be at night to make it harder and to add a fear effect. This picture is during the day. It is not a walk to the TC because they have no torches and it is daytime. Also, if Rich won immunity why wouldn't he be wearing the necklace. He did previously. The make sorta a big deal of placing it on someones neck, its unlikely the cocky Rich would carry it over strutting it on his neck.
Moreover, I don't think that Susan has hurt her hand yet. Although the pic could be doctored, I believe that if she had hurt her hand we would see it since its bright white and would stand out in the picture.
Tagi Rice: Also since the Rice Eating and Walking on Beach photo clothes match up I don't think we can say that Sean gets the boot as a result of these pictures. It may happen but not cuz of this proof.
PS: I think that the bandana in the coconut pic and the one around her chest are the same. They are too close to say they are any different.

08-14-00, 04:22 PM (EST)
5. "RE: ***Hard evidence and analysis***"
I agree with you for the most part. The WOTB picture could be during the next day (day 3) of EP12. Usually day one an off day, day two is the reward challange (mud) and day three you have the immunity challange/tribal council. Now it stands to reason that since the immunity challange is the Blair Witch challenge and there are promo pics showing it at night, that it would be very difficult to have both the Challenge and Tribal Council in the same night. My guess is that they would instead have the immunity challenge during the evening of day 2 and Tribal Council as normal on day 3. That means that the WOTB picture could very likely be from day 3 of EP12, thus Rich wins. Why is he holding it? Maybe he was just in the water for some reason (you can see that everyone is wet) and didn't want to get it wet? Maybe they had the immunity challenge on day 2 and the reward challenge on day 3 - then TC. That way Rich has already won the knecklace so it would explain why he is holding it. They just got all muddy from the reward challenge and washed off in the ocean. He is now holding it prior to putting it back on... possible. Now you say that you don't think that she has hurt her hand yet but you can't make out the photo. I have zoomed in and I still can't tell for sure. I have other pics that I have found but keep getting a Java script error when I try to upload it. I will try to add it later to this post. One specfically has Sue and Kelly talking and Sue's hand is wrapped. Also I found another (not very good) walking on the beach pic with Sean in front. At this point "Dreamingof colleen", we don't need speculation like "I don't think that her hand is hurt in the picture because I don't think so", we need HARD EVIDENCE (like more pictures) and once the site gets fixed I will add more.

08-14-00, 05:17 PM (EST)
8. "can't load the file but"
LAST EDITED ON 08-14-00 AT 05:23 PM (EST)

WOTB has been speculated so much here are my points that it is a past espiode (E10 I think)

1) richard won IC fire starting, got necklace, keeps til next IC. The IC (E11)he had to turn it over was the balance Beam in which kelly won.

look at balance beam (E11) here http://www.cbs.com/network/tvshows/mini/survivor/show/episode11/story_pt3.shtml

NOTE: Jenna is wearing pink suit, not black as WOTB. Hence
this picture is not walking to Immunity challenge (E11) in which Rich is required to hand back the necklace. This picture can only happen from any point after Rich wins Immunity E10 through E12. (since the cast of 5 are alive through E12)

WOTB came out prior to Jenna being booted. It was speculation that rich won immunity (which he did)in E10. When using photographical evidence you can not say a picture respresents two conclusions at different points in time. We have the fact that richard won Immunity in E10.
Fact: Richard must return said Necklace in E11.
Fact Richard did not win Necklace in E11 so he would not likely be carring it after IC 11.
Fact: (Minor) susan has had sunglasses prior to "goodie" Bags
Fact: At some point in time after E11 susan injures Hand.
Fact: Injured left hand is not "clearly" bangaged in WOTB

Speculation: Others have stated and I saw a Pic on SS.com of colleen 's potential hand int he photo to the left of susan. Several have claimed that this shot was in E11 from a different angle.

FACT: WOTB was used to predict Rich win's immunity for E10, this proved true. If it hard to then turn around and speculate that this same exact picture indicates a future event as well, such as Richard again winning IC of night time Blair Witch Hunt.
The likelyhood of a correct guess with an wrongly placed/time photo is there. Rich IC 10 winner or Rich IC 12 winner. But to discard the fact that this was an E1O-11 event (since we know the circumstances to be true) and use it to speculate upon future upcomming events is a large leap of logic. Logic would say: See Rich win, See Rich Walk, See Rich with Necklace. Rich had necklace part E10 part E11. Therefore, WOTB more than likely was an E10-E11 Event.

I could be wrong, but I doubt it. The simpler the explaination, the most logical conclusion is most often the correct one. KISS, Keep It Simple Stupid Logic applies here.

Remove WOTB as a speculation of theories for future events!!

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-14-00, 05:46 PM (EST)
9. "WotB picture"
LAST EDITED ON 08-14-00 AT 06:40 PM (EST)

Good analysis. I agree; we can't reliably predict anything based on WotB any more. Plus, see zeako's analysis that WotB occurred in E11 on another thread started by Conspiracy Jim (if someone could provide a video capture of the referenced picture, we'd all be much obliged...)

08-14-00, 05:56 PM (EST)
10. "Thanks AK, now answer my question?"
why the name? In a earlier thread I mentioned, the intelligence of your posts, contrasted by the Name you choose. Fess up what gives?

LOL
BA

mdock88 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-14-00, 05:56 PM (EST)
11. "RE: WotB picture HAS HAPPENED "
If you go into last episode, if you have it on tape, i cant post pictures here, but itsearly in the show where colleen is talking about being the last survivng member of Pagong they show it from another angle.

Rudyrox 152 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-00, 04:34 PM (EST)
6. "RE: ***Hard evidence and analysis***"
Forgive me if this has been mentioned before but I have never really thought that the "rice serving" photo meant much at all.
That picture really could have been taken at any time and just because Sean isn't in it doesn't mean he's not there. He could have been using the bathroom, cleaning up, talking to the camera, taking a nap.. ANYTHING. I just don't think that pic proves anything at all.

The WoTB photo- That IS the immunity idol Rich has. I can't make out if Sue's hand is wraped in this picture or not so this picture may have been taken in a past episode. Also, this picture could be of them walking to the next immunity and Rich is just holding on to it to give back for the next challenge. Just because he's holding it doesn't mean he won.. Or maybe it does.*shrugs*

To be totally honest... the only thing I think these photo's actually prove is that Sue does indeed hurt her hand.

08-15-00, 10:12 AM (EST)
14. "RE: ***Hard evidence and analysis***"
The point that I am making with the photos and analysis is that they are all pieces of the puzzle. We know that she has not hurt her hand yet and will within EP12 or 13. We know that she is wearing the same clothes in the WOTB photo as when she is chopping. These are all pieces leading up to the spoiler puzzle. Any other pics that we find may just prove something. It is very possible that her hand IS hurt in the WOTB pic and that would prove alot. The rice eating pic COULD be the final 4. We just need to keep analyzing the hard evidence as it comes. I wish that you guys would start to add to the evidence instead of just disputing it!!!

CJ

08-14-00, 04:48 PM (EST)
7. "RE: ***Hard evidence and analysis***"
Please people, we need HARD EVIDENCE on this site. I am amazed that just looking at over twenty posts, only three had pictures and two of these were my own. There are alot of what ifs and I thinks being posted but this is a SPOILER site. The I believes need to go over to the I HEART SURVIVOR and post there. Can we please get with the program. We need analysis of the evidence that we have and that only consists of pictures, news reports and articles. If you have the pictures than please post them, if you have references to articles and/or news reports then please provide the link.

Thanx, and once this site gets fixed I will continue to post the hard evidence that we need!!!

P.S. Survivor_tribal_council needs to prove that he is Sean or be banned from this site also!!!

08-14-00, 07:21 PM (EST)
12. "RE: ***Hard evidence and analysis***"
>Please people, we need HARD EVIDENCE
>on this site. I
>am amazed that just looking
>at over twenty posts, only
>three had pictures and two
>of these were my own.
> There are alot of
>what ifs and I thinks
>being posted but this is
>a SPOILER site. The
>I believes need to go
>over to the I HEART
>SURVIVOR and post there.
>Can we please get with
>the program. We need
>analysis of the evidence that
>we have and that only
>consists of pictures, news reports
>and articles. If you
>have the pictures than please
>post them, if you have
>references to articles and/or news
>reports then please provide the
>link.
>
>Thanx, and once this site gets
>fixed I will continue to
>post the hard evidence that
>we need!!!
>
>P.S. Survivor_tribal_council needs to prove
>that he is Sean or
>be banned from this site
>also!!!

I am new here (was also a lurker at SS.com) but at this point I don't think there is any HARD EVIDENCE! Come on.. most of the "HARD EVIDENCE" up to now has been bogus. There is really nothing left but speculation so forgive me if I am stepping on any toes but this message board would be blank if all we posted on it was "HARD EVIDENCE".

Mary

08-15-00, 09:46 AM (EST)
13. "RE: ***Hard evidence and analysis***"
Mary,
What I mean by "hard evidence" is pictures and the like. Something that we can take and try to decifer into spoilers. The pictures that I provided above are forms of this "hard evidence". Things like Rudy's beard, Rich's beard, clothing, Sue's wrapped hand, ect. are all things that we can use to try and figure out spoilers. That's what we need.

CJ

jonathane 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-15-00, 11:16 AM (EST)
16. "RE: ***Hard evidence and analysis***"
>Mary,
> What
>I mean by "hard evidence"
>is pictures and the like.
> Something that we can
>take and try to decifer
>into spoilers. The pictures
>that I provided above are
>forms of this "hard evidence".
> Things like Rudy's beard,
>Rich's beard, clothing, Sue's wrapped
>hand, ect. are all things
>that we can use to
>try and figure out spoilers.
> That's what we need.
>
>
>CJ

CJ:

Using Mary's thread a little bit, I don't think that there is a whole lot out there to see. I love your analysis, but in the end, it is only speculation. As far as trusting photographic evidence goes, MB made that mistake once and after the final four hoax shot I am sure that a lot of people do trust what they see beforehand. Finally as far as other information goes, CBS and MB have kept a secret this long so that any info that has sifted out is usually undocumented so can't be trusted. I did like the anaylsis though.

jon-e

08-15-00, 01:53 PM (EST)
19. "RE: ***Hard evidence and analysis***"
I understand what you are saying.. I don't have any spoiler pics to show you guys. I am weary of all of them after the "final four" hoax was planted so I don't really trust the photographic evidence anyway. I do think you're right about one thing.. Sue hurts her hand this week.;)

Mary

jeffox 17 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-00, 10:53 AM (EST)
15. "RE: ***Hard evidence and analysis***"
You may have the "hard evidence" but if your analysis is flawed then it is worthless. Comparing the clothes is a good start, but I wouldn't bet my life on it. These people don't have alot of options of what they wear. Maybe the clothes that Sue is wearing came from the care package and because they were clean she wore them alot, like from the middle of Ep 11 through 12. If so then these pictures could have come in a span of 5 days.

There has been posted a theory that the WOTB picture was staged. The producer just took some pics of them walking on the beach afer Rich won immunity Ep 10 and before the next IC Ep 11. Sinces he's so cocky, he'd bring the necklace with him. If this is true, then it would place the WOTB picture after getting the care packages (Sue's clothes) and before the next IC right around the afternoon after Seans dad leaves.

I think the WOTB photo has out lived it's purpose of predicting Rich winning imunity in Ep 10. The only live pictures we have are of Sue and the bandage but I can't tell anything conclusive from them.

nyugrrl 12 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-00, 11:57 AM (EST)
17. "RE: ***Hard evidence and analysis***"
Do any of you guys have feedback on the article URL I posted on my own thread (so far, with no response) about how Sean wins an immunity challenge and avoids being voted off??? Here is the URL again:
http://www.nydailynews.com/2000-08-15/New_York_Now/Television/a-76609.asp

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-15-00, 01:09 PM (EST)
18. "RE: ***Hard evidence and analysis***"
CJ-

The evidence that you provided is very good. It has made for interesting theories. Please keep this up, but also please try to be a little less abrasive to other people on this board. Remember, this is all just for entertainment. let's not get personal.
Naked Phillip

finner 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-15-00, 03:32 PM (EST)
20. "RE: ***Hard evidence and analysis***"
Everything on this board is speculation, the last piece of good hard evidence was the final 4 photo, and everyone knows where that got us. Every photo you offer can be speculated on. Every quote we've heard can be speculated on. Every piece of disinformation that MB gives us can be speculated on. I agree with Mary when she says that this board would be blank if we just kept "hard evidence" on it. There isn't any. Sure there's some evidence, but no one can be certain if it is reliable or not, and everyone has their own take on what that evidence means.
I enjoyed the photo's and your interpretation of them..
I didn't enjoy your quote "I wish you guys would add to the hard evidence instead of disputing it.". That's what dectective work is. Trying to determine what is and what isn't hard evidence.
I especially disliked your attitude that people are just predicting the next casualty on a flip a coin basis. Everybody's prediction, and even yours, is based on an analysis of what they figure the evidence to mean. Most messages state their reasoning, and thats good enough for me. I'm sorry if they don't have a mountain of info to back it up, but that's probably because there isn't a mountain of info out there.
I'll apoligize in advance if this message sounds harsh, it wasn't meant to. I just got tired of everyone on the SS spoiler board saying that certain posts didn't belong there if they didn't deem their evidence to be substantive enough.

Kevin

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •