The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Billy Bob's movie spoiler"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorCat 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-17-01, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Billy Bob's movie spoiler"
LAST EDITED ON 04-17-01 AT 02:50 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-17-01 AT 02:42 PM (EST)

I am sure this is crap...... but fun to watch and it goes along with what most of us think. hope this link goes through, I am not good with computers!
hmmmmm I will just type it in, sorry .... www.geocities.com/survivorbillybob/
guess you can just cut and paste.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Billy Bob's movie spoiler desert_rhino 04-17-01 1
   RE: Billy Bob's movie spoiler landruajm 04-17-01 2
       RE: Billy Bob's movie spoiler desert_rhino 04-17-01 3
           Perspective AyatollahKhomeini 04-17-01 4
               RE: Perspective landruajm 04-17-01 5
 A hoax, plain and simple (not a pla... shakes the clown 04-17-01 6
   RE: A hoax, plain and simple (not a... C_Master 04-18-01 10
 RE: Billy Bob's movie spoiler BaquaR13 04-17-01 7
   RE: Billy Bob's movie spoiler MadforMadDog 04-17-01 8
       RE: Billy Bob's movie spoiler desert_rhino 04-17-01 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-17-01, 03:08 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Billy Bob's movie spoiler"
Is anyone but me getting REALLY tired of seeing this post over and over and over again?

-- JV

OMG! {click} It's so SOFT and CUDDLY!!

landruajm 6040 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-01, 03:15 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Billy Bob's movie spoiler"
Not me. I, for one, welcome those who haven't read the board posting new threads filled with compellingly repetitive and unsupportable information. Ya think maybe there's some places filled with those kind of people where we could get some links posted to this board, so we can get 18 new threads with the jury photo, and a few more with billybobbuckaroobanzai, and maybe someone telling us that they picked up MB's ex-girlfriend in a bar and she spilled that Debb is the winner?

04-17-01, 03:26 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Billy Bob's movie spoiler"
"Hey, anything's possible."

-- JV

OMG! {click} It's so CUTE!

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-17-01, 04:43 PM (EST)
4. "Perspective"
LAST EDITED ON 04-17-01 AT 04:45 PM (EST)

SurvivorCat, the reason for the reaction your post generated is that this link (or its companion link to www.geocities.com/kangaroodan) are already on the first three pages of the spoilers board in these two threads:

http://community.survivorblows.com/boards/DCForumID2/1269.shtml
(on page one);
http://community.survivorblows.com/boards/DCForumID2/1250.shtml
(on page three).

Plus, I believe there was at least one other post that included this link, since it came up prior to E10.

For some reason, I want to believe that Old Evil MB put this Macromedia Flash video together, just as I believe that Old Evil MB was responsible for "uncle cameraman." Billybob correctly predicted Nick's boot in E10 and Amber's boot in E11, and I seem to agree with its boot pick in E12 (Rodger). Just like "uncle cameraman", though, this will turn around to bite us before the end. In other words, Keith doesn't win!

I shouldn't say this where Dalton and ICB could hear it, but the Colbster is looking pretty good right now...

landruajm 6040 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-01, 04:48 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Perspective"
AK, I want to agree with you in your entirety. And I almost do. But I'm haunted by the nagging thought that Satan Himself will, at some point, plant something correct somewhere...just to establish that he can.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-17-01, 05:14 PM (EST)
6. "A hoax, plain and simple (not a plant)"
I viewed this site prior to the press release regarding the verification of the lock box and at that time, the site had Keith as the winner over Tina...once the announcemnet came out about the winner being unknonw, the site quickly changed to the new format where only the final two is revealed and Burn-it labeled the winner.

There you go, it doesn't get any simpler than that. A clear hoax.

C_Master 31 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-01, 12:19 PM (EST)
10. "RE: A hoax, plain and simple (not a plant)"
LAST EDITED ON 04-18-01 AT 12:54 PM (EST)

You got the links wrong. The billybob link still shows Keith as the winner. It's the kangaroodan link that shows burnette. I have seen both links since Alicia was booted. I dont agree with it (because Tina is going to win <g>) but I thought you should know that your reason for dismissing it was totally inaccurate.

Here are the 2 links:

http://www.geocities.com/survivorbillybob/

Showing Keith as the winner...

http://www.geocities.com/kangaroodan2001/

Showing the real winner....

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-17-01, 05:15 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Billy Bob's movie spoiler"
For me, this was my first time getting the link, so thanks for the info. Even if it was fake (which i think it may be right) i enjoyed it anyways.

MadforMadDog 48 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-01, 05:20 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Billy Bob's movie spoiler"
I wish someone would post it again on a new thread because I haven't seen it yet either. Hopefully it will be on by the time I get back from the gun store.

04-17-01, 06:20 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Billy Bob's movie spoiler"
Well, *I* just got back upstairs from cleaning all the guns, like the voices told me, and I'd really like to see those links again. Think anyone'll start a whole new thread, and copy, verbatim, the previous messages, bad link and all?

-- JV

Icarus steps out for the afternoon.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •