The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Time for a collective pat on the back!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-17-01, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Time for a collective pat on the back!"
I've seen some posts lately lamenting about the lack of spoilers out there at this point in the game and how Burn-it has made it much more difficult this year.

Well, before this pessimism permeates across teh board, I thought we should sit back and take a look at what exactly we did accomplish this year...I think you'll agree that what we did was pretty impressive.....

First of all, ever since the first couple weeks of the show, we've basically had an idea that the 5 people who are left now were most likely gonna make it deep in the game....

We knew that Rodger lost a lot of weight,
We knew that Tina was gonna make a phone call late in the game,
We knew Lislis had a shot at the final four
We knew Keith lost a lot of weight
We knew the Colbster's friends thought Colby made it deep into the game

There were other spoilers out there as well for these people, but with every one of the above, we had a pretty good idea early on that they were gonna be key players in this game.

We also knew early on who would make up the jury thanks to our pal Debb.

We called several challenges correctly as well as several of the winners (Nick, Colby, Jerri, Keith, Tina)

Overall, we have done exceptionally well in spoiling this show.

At this point in the game, things have definitely slowed down...the weight loss thing now appears to be irrelevant, Burn-it has figured out how to shup up his cast in their interviews, and in some places even provide misdirection (Mike & Jeff).

We still have a few clues to work with, and combining those with our most informed specualtion has made it possible to make reasonable assumptions at this point about how the game might play out.

So, I thought now would be a great time just to kind of congragulate the community of posters here on the board for doing such a great job this season....even if things get frustrating in the next couple of weeks, don't lose track of all the things we DID accomplish this season.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Frustrating? AyatollahKhomeini 04-17-01 1
   RE: Frustrating? shakes the clown 04-17-01 2
       Thanks, shakes -- O/T AyatollahKhomeini 04-17-01 4
 The Final Push... IceCat 04-17-01 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-17-01, 00:22 AM (EST)
1. "Frustrating?"
This is NOT the time to be frustrated. We're on a role. IceCat seems to have solved the challenges, right, IC? (Tina as winner of the "jailbreak" RC, gets to call home in real time after the challenge; "Paired Off" IC with winner still unknown.) Let's go all out to get the boot right!

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-17-01, 00:37 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Frustrating?"
Oh, I completely agree with you, we have done a great job this season, especially as of late...I was just commenting on the fact that I've seem some frustration at the lack of NEW clues to work with.

But, as I said at the end of my post, I think we ahve more than enough to work with already to make accurate predictions from here on out.

BTW, AyaK I sent a message to your in-box earlier today....if you're anything like me it takes you 2-3 days to notice that that red flag is waving, so I thought I'd post a heads up for ya.

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-17-01, 00:55 AM (EST)
4. "Thanks, shakes -- O/T"
Without your post, I might NEVER have noticed the waving flag. Thanks; I have now replied.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-17-01, 00:49 AM (EST)
3. "The Final Push..."
I am a firm believer that all it takes is one frame of video that makes it under MB's radar. So much can be done with just a little. It's like recombinant DNA... just a few molecules and you can make an entire murder case... unless the defendant's name is OJ.

There is a lot of stuff out there... old spoilers that have been forgotten... like the pre-production worksheets for the challenges and the aerial shots of the filming sites. We just have to logically link them with the video provided each week and we will continue to spoil.

I want to thank everyone associated with this site for providing a VERY strong and supportive team atmosphere that brings out everyone's best efforts.

IceCat

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •