The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Possible Keith Spoiler"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

IM_Nessie 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-09-01, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Possible Keith Spoiler"
Interesting discussion on the EZ board. Someone posted this:

"If you watch the tape of episode one, at the begininng of the episode when all of the contestants are getting off of the plane, and Jeff P is talking about what each of them do back home and it shows clips of them all back at their homes and jobs etc, the clip that is shown of keith is him cooking out of the back of a pontiac aztec. i think this is mb telling us who the winner is. check the tapes for yourselves, why else would mb put an aztec in keith's clip, why not just have him in a kitchen?"

Read the whole thread:

http://pub53.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessageRange?topicID=5367.topic&start=1&stop=20

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Possible Keith Spoiler MDSkinner 04-09-01 1
 RE: Possible Keith Spoiler janisella 04-09-01 2
 RE: Possible Keith Spoiler ItzLisa 04-09-01 3
   RE: Possible Keith Spoiler MDSkinner 04-09-01 4
 RE: Possible Keith Spoiler IM_Nessie 04-09-01 5
   RE: Possible Keith Spoiler janisella 04-09-01 6
       RE: Possible Keith Spoiler brain 04-10-01 9
   RE: My humble apologies janisella 04-10-01 11
 Keith the winner? No way!! Not beca... kreon 04-09-01 7
   yawn dabo 04-10-01 8
       RE: yawn Mitrelleum 04-10-01 10
   RE: Keith the winner? No way!! Not ... ItzLisa 04-10-01 12
       RE: Keith the winner? No way!! Not ... dabo 04-11-01 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-09-01, 04:20 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Possible Keith Spoiler"
This sounds like it could be a pretty good spoiler, but I want to see a picture of it before I get too excited. I looked at the EZ board and I noticed that they did not have any either, but if they get some posted, then maybe we can get them on here for everyone to analyze as well.

If true, it would definitely seem odd that they show a picture of him cooking out of the back of an Aztec, I have to admit that. But I also know that none of this stuff is given out before the last show has been aired. It might be fun to analyze, however, so if anyone has any pictures of this please post them.

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-01, 04:35 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Possible Keith Spoiler"
I just rewound my video from Ep 1 (boy is my life pathetic; I actually ran and checked). I can't tell whether or not it's an Aztec, but Keith is cooking out of the back of a vehicle while everyone else is shown either at home or at work.

Verrrrrry interesting.

Maybe my PTTE is right and we have a millionaire grasshopper wrangling chef.

J.

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-09-01, 05:06 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Possible Keith Spoiler"
Maybe he just owns a Pontiac Aztec? I'm not trying to be a smarta.ss here, I'm serious. Don't get me wrong, I've been rooting for Keith from the beginning, and it would be great if he won (I think Tina wins it all, though, and she's my second favorite choice to take home the loot). But I truly don't think MBP would be THAT obvious in dropping it's hints. Yes, we've been mislead by stuff on the website, and the old "whoever they focus on to get voted off is actually totally safe" on the show. But I can't believe they'd begin episode one by showing a contestant with one of the prizes he or she wins. I'd also like to see a picture posted before I believe it.

W.L.S.F.C. - NY chapter

What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about???

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-01, 05:11 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Possible Keith Spoiler"
It is highly possible that he owned an Aztec before he ever got on the show. But I guess I would question why MB would show us a picture of him cooking out of the back of one, even if Keith did own one previously. Maybe MB was hoping we would all take it to mean that he won when in reality MB was just using something that Keith already had to his advantage to possibly throw us off. Maybe this was just really early Red Herring. That seems like a strong possibility to me.

IM_Nessie 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-09-01, 05:32 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Possible Keith Spoiler"
Here is a picture of Max, a GMC Yukon he equipped with a kitchen. Is this the same vehicle shown in the first episode?

Sorry it's so small but it's the only one I could find.

04-09-01, 09:37 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Possible Keith Spoiler"
The vehicle in the show was navy blue and like I said, I'm not sure it was an Aztec. I didn't know he equipped a truck with a kitchen. In that case, he was shown at work like the others.

Whether it's there to play with our minds or a real clue, it's still interesting.

J.

brain 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-10-01, 02:03 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Possible Keith Spoiler"
>The vehicle in the show was
>navy blue and like I
>said, I'm not sure it
>was an Aztec. I
>didn't know he equipped a
>truck with a kitchen.
>In that case, he was
>shown at work like the
>others.

Actually the vehicle is an orange or red color. I have the ep. on tape and you have to be looking quickly for it, but around the taillights the color is distinctly noticeable. I would put good money on it being his truck. I don't think its the spoiler that everyone was hoping for. It's a little too obvious for MB.

Because I have no life, after checking that I watched the ep. again to see if we could pick up on some of the clues that MB may have given us.

The thing that I really wanted to look at was who was featured in that first ep.

For Kucha: Debb (gone)
Mike (gone)
Jeff (gone)
Kimmie (gone)
Rodger (still in)

For Ogakor: Jerri (Ding Dong)
Colby (still in)
Keith (still in)

Unless he was unable to, it stands to reason that MB would want to establish the eventual winner in that first ep., just like he did with Rich last summer.

The other thing that I noticed is after the opening credits (just before the plane lands), the first solo shot of a survivor is that of Keith with his eyes closed.

Is this one of the clues that MB said he put in ep. 1, as to the winners identity?

Make of it what you will.

Brain

04-10-01, 01:35 PM (EST)
11. "RE: My humble apologies"
I rewatched the getting off the plane and the vehicle WAS red (don't know what brain warp made me see it as blue yesterday), so I think we can put this spoiler to rest. Keith was shown cooking out of his own vehicle (BTW, the fact that he has a whole kitchen in his truck has now put Keith above Jeff and his tae kwon do black belt on my 9 year old's coolness meter)

J.

kreon 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-09-01, 10:12 PM (EST)
7. "Keith the winner? No way!! Not because of an Aztec shot!"
There is no way that Jury will give the prize to him over any of the remaining contestants. Look at those on the jury and put him up against any of the one's left. He may get close to winning over Colby but as it stands the Kucha's would vote Colby over Keith because of the Shell factor. Tina would beat him, Liz, would beat him, Rodger would beat him or anyone if he is in the final 2 and then there is Amber! If Tina is on the Jury she would reflect that two times his ass was saved by her and colby. One time in early round play with the tie and then her handing him the first post merger IC. Colby, Jerri, Tina, and Nick would be your for sure votes for Amber. Alicia may vote for her because she is a woman and Liz and Rodger would vote for her because I really would think they would feel he had to do more with them being booted than her! Actually knowing that there is 4 votes anti Keith for the top prize you really don't have to think about the other votes! As for the Aztec clip I am more on the lines that Aztec is a prime sponsor and thus the opportunity to have the Aztec in the background! Mathematically I don't see Keith winning this at all!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-10-01, 01:34 AM (EST)
8. "yawn"
I noticed that when I saw it real-time, can we all say "product placement" and never give it another thought?

By the way, Tina was shown with her children on a swingset behind her, no elderly invalids anywhere in sight. (I can't believe I actually remember that.)

Mitrelleum 257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-10-01, 02:44 AM (EST)
10. "RE: yawn"

Just thought I'd mention that if Keith actually were the winner, he wouldn't receive his Pontiac Aztec until after the show.

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-10-01, 04:29 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Keith the winner? No way!! Not because of an Aztec shot!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-10-01 AT 04:31 PM (EST)

Well, I've already put in my two cents above about the car - BUT, with all due respect to Kreon, I have to disagree with you that Keith could never walk away with the big prize. Don't be so quick to forget Survivor 1 - most of the jury members wound up getting voted off by Richard, hell, having their whole ouster orchestrated by Richard, and they still handed him the million. So, never say it can't happen till it happens!

(And for the record, I think Tina walks away with it all! )

W.L.S.F.C. - NY chapter

What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about???

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-11-01, 01:56 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Keith the winner? No way!! Not because of an Aztec shot!"
I agree, Keith still could win this thing, but the Aztec scene clearly wasn't filmed in December or January in Michigan after they all returned, it was filmed before they all went to the Outback, somebody probably just thought, "We have a chef, we have an Aztec, there's a similar scene in an Aztec commercial, let's make product placement."

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •