The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Proof Sean is an Alliance Member?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

TheDazzler 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-10-00, 01:58 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Proof Sean is an Alliance Member?"
At the end of this week's episode, during TC, Jeff talks to Rich about how Rich barely scraped by getting voted off during EP 9 (Jenna ouster). Jeff then mentions how "the only thing that saved you was the now-infamous alphabet system which cast a vote for Jenna - was the swing vote. I mean, other people voted for Jenna but it was that swing vote that was based on the alphabet that saved you."

Now Rich's response to that is: "Looked that way, yeah." Now that last line caught my attention immediately. Rich COULD be saying: "Looked that way, yeah (if you had no previous knowledge of that fact that Sean is and has always been aligned with me/me and BLANK/me and the rest of the TA. I was never in any real danger. It just *looked* that way... which is how we wanted it to seem.)"

Or he could simply be saying: "Looked that way, yeah (but we'll never really know because that wasn't the way it really happened, was it?)"

Anyone else notice this?

Daz

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Proof Sean is an Alliance Membe... performanz 08-10-00 1
 Proof he's NOT a member jurymember 08-11-00 2
   RE: Proof he's NOT a member? castaway 08-11-00 3
       RE: Proof he's NOT a member? jurymember 08-12-00 4
           RE: Proof he's NOT a member? DaddyO 08-12-00 5
               right on daddyO jurymember 08-12-00 6
                   Sean survives DaddyO 08-12-00 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

performanz 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-10-00, 10:30 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Proof Sean is an Alliance Member?"
I took it to mean that they would have had another
vote if they thought they really needed it. I
think this was the start of the Kelly as double
agent plan. This was to get the Pagong members
to talk openly to Kelly. But as they said last
night, Kelly did a bad job of acting and both
sides saw right through her.

jurymember 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-11-00, 08:35 PM (EST)
2. "Proof he's NOT a member"
I thought Rich's comment odd as well, but took it simply as another indicia of Rich's arrogance and pride. He HATED that Jeff pointed out that Rich was vulnerable and instead of outright agreeing he was vulnerable, he could only say "looked that way," which was the closest he could come to admitting (near) defeat. Remember his fatal flaw, which will bring him down: PRIDE/ARROGANCE.

This is proof SEan is NOT a true alliance member. If the crew/producers/Jeff really thought Sean was part of the alliance, Jeff would have come out and asked Sean that or called the spade a spade. But the crew is seeing the whole picture, we aren't. The did NOT view Sean as a member of the alliance, just an incidental abettor.

castaway 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-11-00, 09:46 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Proof he's NOT a member?"
I still think it's too coincidental that Sean is continuing to vote the same as the alliance, when he supposedly abandoned the alphabet plan. He may just be dumb as a fox...

08-12-00, 01:49 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Proof he's NOT a member?"
but he's doing it now as a follower, a tag-along, not as a ruthless instigator of the true alliance. Thus, he's less repugnant than the center of the alliance.

DaddyO 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-12-00, 12:25 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Proof he's NOT a member?"
Absolutely. What we have witnessed is the transformation of his character.(As MB states we will). Initially, his alpha-voting accidentally coincided with the TA voting. Once he and the TA realized this, he jumped, or was pushed on the bandwagon. Either way, as jurymember states, his is less repulsive, repungent, etc... than the rest. Now we are on our way!!!

08-12-00, 02:57 PM (EST)
6. "right on daddyO"
I completely agree with you. I think they will point to the Jenna vote at TC as sean's transformative event. Remember his face when he realized that he helped vote Jenna off? (I always thought it so ironic that when he voted Greg off he said, "I'm sure this vote won't matter anyway." and for Jenna: "I'm not worried...I wouldn't do this if I thought Jenna were at risk" (paraphrasing))

I think it was at that point that he saw the end game stretching out clearly before him. Now he's with the alliance, but not of the alliance, thus making him more viable than any of the hard core Tagi's.

DaddyO 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-12-00, 05:18 PM (EST)
7. "Sean survives"
Great one! He is with the alliance, but not one of the alliance. I think its perfect and the jury will have to take this into consideration.

Now I do think we should take into consideration immunity. If anyone has good insight as to who wins immunity next, maybe we can workbackward and make our claim.

1. Sean -The least ugly of the Alliance.
2. Rudy -The favorite, moves down one.
3. Rich -Has an agreement with Rudy its the men till end
(or is this MB doubletalk?) (may get immunity)
4. Susan -Beginning to weaken as apparent by her spat
w/Kelly.
5. Kelly -Please let her die next.

Immunity is Key, which could change everything.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •