The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jury Voting"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Outwit 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-12-00, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jury Voting"
While everyone (including myself) is trying to figure out who wins in possible final 2 situations, we may have overlooked something. Everyone is assuming that the jurors would not vote for Rich/Sue because they were the leaders of the alliance. But it is quite possible that the jurors will vote for who they think played the game the best, not who they like the best.
In that case, I say the winner is Sue.
What do you guys think?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jury Voting lswote 08-12-00 1
   Richard and Susan AyatollahKhomeini 08-12-00 2
       RE: Richard and Susan castaway 08-12-00 3
           RE: Richard and Susan Dreamingofcolleen 08-12-00 4
               RE: Richard and Susan DaddyO 08-13-00 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

lswote 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-12-00, 08:00 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Jury Voting"
I don't think Sue played the game as well as Rich did. She has good instincts for self-preservation, but I think it was left to Rich to actually forge the alliance and keep it together, so I would say he was the better player. Some of this game has been luck, certainly Sean and Kelly might not have survived this long if they had been on Pagong instead of Tagi, but Rich made his luck. I think he would have made it to this point no matter which team he had started on.

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-12-00, 11:11 PM (EST)
2. "Richard and Susan"
Totally agree. I think everyone respects Richard as the person who has controlled the game to this point. As I've stated, I think Richard and Rudy are the next two off, but had they met in the final, I think Richard would have won (no offense to Rudy). I also think Susan is very aware of this and wants to prove that she is a better game player than he is. But regicide doesn't make you popular, not even in Malaysia.

castaway 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-12-00, 11:26 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Richard and Susan"
As much as folks like to cast Rich & Sue in the evil alliance role, we have to remember this game is all about winning. I'd say they are definately playing with that goal in mind. Too bad the 'forces of light' Pagongers weren't thinking along those same lines in the beginning. I hope they don't kick themselves in the arses 20 years from now when they are going to work everyday thinking, "Man, if I just hadn't been so NICE!"

Dreamingofcolleen 73 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-12-00, 11:36 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Richard and Susan"
I think because Rich and Sue have been so evil they will be the ones kicking themselves. Once they realize how negatively they are portrayed, and how this prevents good oportunities. I think the true winner is Colleen. She is the new America's Sweetheart. She will recieve all the oportunities and endorsements, because who wants evil ppl pushing products?

DaddyO 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-13-00, 01:03 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Richard and Susan"
Maybe Colleen is America's sweetheart, but she did not win Survivor. But your comment is very sweet.

Back to Rich and Sue - They have both played the game well, but if the jury had to pick between the two, I think the majority of them would choose Sue. I prefer Rich, at least he is humorous.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •