The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Still waiting on Entertainment Tonight preview..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-05-01, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Still waiting on Entertainment Tonight preview..."
...as always, I will be holding out on my pick until the last minute, although this week I've been pretty set in my choice from the minute E#9 ended.

I'm still toying with the possibility of the Colbster getting the boot via the "scorned Lamber" theory...although there is also a pool of people who insist that the Colbster is gonna win the IC.

The one thing that is really holding up my vote is the "...forcing the tribe to make a difficult decision" How would Sick-Nick be a difficult decision??? Difficult decision implies an Ogafour getting tossed, or is the difficult decision related to something else, like moving the campsite (i.e. they don't move the site and then they get flooded out in E#11)

...still waiting patiently

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Still waiting on Entertainment ... ashcheeks 04-05-01 1
 RE: Still waiting on Entertainment ... Dalton 04-05-01 2
 RE: Still waiting on Entertainment ... Loree 04-05-01 3
 ET summary, for the left coast, ple... sleeeve 04-05-01 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ashcheeks 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-05-01, 06:19 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Still waiting on Entertainment Tonight preview..."
"It's Day 28 and the tribe has half a cup of rice left, the river is rising at an alarming rate and the survivors feel their camp is at risk. With the rapid flow of the muddy river, fishing is
nearly prohibitive. On top of all this, one survivor is clearly
pulling less weight than the others. At their wits end, the tribe
members are forced to make a decision that costs them dearly.

Also, a tenth member is voted out of the tribe."
That is the quote from the zap2it preview I think the wits end decision is about the rice rations and what they give up for it...I'm thinking something like their blankets or...I really don't know talkin out of my arse on what it could be but the 'forced to make a decision that costs them dearly" I doubt is about the vote because the next sentence is like 'oh yeah and also a tenth member is voted out (duh)" Thats just my opinion but Nick is my pick...lets see what Richard Hatch thinks...

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-05-01, 06:32 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Still waiting on Entertainment Tonight preview..."
Sometimes Clown I swear I cannot believe your dedication!!

That said...go to the Official Voting Thread and just read
my post #100....and don't think it was easy positioning myself
into the big 1-0-0 slot either.

I publically "thanked" you by name for being one of the
people here who guide with logic and put in hard work, yada,
yada, yada,.....so if you don't vote for Nick what will I
ever do???

Colby is going to win one IC after another, hehehehehe.

Dalton

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-05-01, 06:33 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Still waiting on Entertainment Tonight preview..."
Rich has changed his mind. When he interviewed Jerri he was saying Colby would be next. But now he says Nick is his pick for going tonight.

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-05-01, 06:44 PM (EST)
4. "ET summary, for the left coast, please..."
Anything of interest happen???

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •