The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tie vote scenario"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-11-00, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tie vote scenario"
Pure speculation:

The TA decides to vote for Sean. Susan realizes that this is her one chance to take out Richard FOR CERTAIN without having to get anyone else to agree with her but Kelly.

The vote:
for Sean: Richard & Rudy
for Richard: Susan & Kelly
for anyone (probably Kelly): Sean

2-2 tie between Sean & Richard. Revote between JUST those two, and Sean won't (or can't) vote for himself. Adios Richard, 3-2.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Tie vote scenario Pumpkin 08-11-00 1
   I like it rthrills 08-11-00 2
       More speculation from me AyatollahKhomeini 08-11-00 3
           AK- one thing to consider from the ... BadAs 08-12-00 10
       RE: I like it Naked 08-11-00 4
           RE: I like it AyatollahKhomeini 08-11-00 5
 RE: Tie vote scenario Magus 08-11-00 6
 RE: Tie vote scenario AyatollahKhomeini 08-11-00 7
   RE: Tie vote scenario Longhorn 08-11-00 8
   a den of rats, left to their own de... melissa 08-11-00 9
       RE: a den of rats, left to their ow... AyatollahKhomeini 08-13-00 11
           RE: a den of rats, left to their ow... zeako 08-13-00 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Pumpkin 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-11-00, 03:32 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Tie vote scenario"
I like it! It would give us the tie vote we've all been waiting for, plus get rid of the Evil Rich when he least expected it.

rthrills 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-11-00, 03:40 PM (EST)
2. "I like it"
Good concept but what about the arguments between Kelly and Sue. And the fact that Rich is going to keep the guys above the girls. I bet the Alliance will hold and turn on Kelly. What do you think?

08-11-00, 05:07 PM (EST)
3. "More speculation from me"
>I bet the Alliance will
>hold and turn on Kelly.
>What do you think?

I think that the uncertainty is what has us all hooked!

The plan HAS to come from Susan. Kelly is not that diabolical. I also agree that Kelly is the obvious target. I think SKA (Susan-Kelly Argument) occurs in this episode, because Rich wants to boot Kelly for having been too friendly with the Pagong. Keeping that in mind, this TC could happen one of two ways:

1. Kelly wins immunity. Sean would be the next target.

2. Susan convinces Richard and Rudy that Sean's strength makes him more of a threat than Kelly to win future immunity challenges, thus forcing one of them into fourth. Then, after they agree to vote for Sean, Susan double-crosses them. If this happens, Susan gets the Lady Macbeth Award for 2000. This would also explain why the Richard-Rudy "trust" conversation was in last week's show: because a double-cross was imminent. The "prisoner's dilemma" comes to life!

P.S.> I think Sean would vote along with Susan and Kelly to boot Rudy next, because that furthers his goal of staying alive as long as possible. He's not a strategic thinker (to put it politely)...

BadAs 372 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-12-00, 03:16 PM (EST)
10. "AK- one thing to consider from the SS board"
someone can up with the possible senario that last week colleen being voted of was the tie. This was based upon colleen's speech as she voted. i can't vote for my self, and Sean's i will see you next week. The theory is pure speculation. WOuld MB not show a tie vote? Did a tie actually occur last week? I am 50/50 on this but i think it deserves more discussion. DID any pick up on the voting pattern and what was said during the TC, for example rich's comments and the vote comments.

Just a thought,,,not giving it too much emphasis (sp?) but sonething to consider.

Good POST AK

BA

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-11-00, 05:09 PM (EST)
4. "RE: I like it"
Wishfull thinking that does not follow human psycology. The pick is for Kelly. She is the least influential person in the tribe, and the most likely to win the million dollars if she is one of the last two standing. The tribe has the ability to eliminate the greatest threats to them easily this week. it's a no brainer.

08-11-00, 05:22 PM (EST)
5. "RE: I like it"
>The
>tribe has the ability to
>eliminate the greatest threats to
>them easily this week. it's
>a no brainer.

It's every rat for herself now! Susan can smell the cheese ... er, the million.

Seriously, how does Susan finish better than third unless she acts now? $25K (difference between 3rd and 2nd) is a lot of money. And she might think that, even with the double-cross, she'd get votes in the final for being the best game player.

Magus 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-11-00, 05:33 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Tie vote scenario"
It's possible the tie was last episode, but we didn't get to see it. See my post under the heading of "Please post on SS.com" or something like that...

08-11-00, 07:34 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Tie vote scenario"
LAST EDITED ON 08-11-00 AT 08:11 PM (EST)

Very shortly after I posted this theory, it appeared on another board. Since all of us have advanced this far only by helping each other, that seems fair to me.

Now that I've read everyone's comments, I'm actually starting to believe that this might happen! I explained in the previous post why Susan would do it ($100K is better than $50K or $75K). Two responses to comments from the other board:

1. I like the idea that Richard figures out Susan's strategy ahead of time and votes her off instead. I just don't think it's consistent with the evidence of Susan finishing second or third. Also...

2. I had forgotten this quote. During his interviews, Gervase called Susan the MOST DUPLICITOUS person on the island. Since Susan (unlike Kelly) flat-out admitted the existence of the TA in the episode in which Gervase was voted off, and she has not been hesitant about speaking her mind (think about the names she's called Sean), why would he call her that? Unless...

Longhorn 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-11-00, 08:29 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Tie vote scenario"
The question is, will Susan ax Richard before Richard axes her. Of course Immunity is the wild card, but Susan talked about her and Kelly voting off Richard when they were the final 3, so that probably doesn't happen.

I think Richard has to know that Susan will go after him sooner or later and so he will act first. He, Rudy and his new buddy Sean will boot Susan next.

melissa 55 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-00, 08:35 PM (EST)
9. "a den of rats, left to their own devices will eat each other"
Something does not sit right with me about the way the shows are edited (as others have pointed out also)
I have read the posts that believe the tie happened this week and it seems quite possible.
I also think that it is possible that the tie could happen next week with there being 5 left- 2 women 3 men. (not that gender matters too much these days)

I see 'alliances' (for lack of a better word) between:

SUE & KELLY, regardless of what Sue belives Kelly's betrayal is. there is a bond there, Kelly will win her over again.

RUDY & RICH, I saw a documentary last week about a study of a den of rats that were fed by scientists at regular intervals and then the food was cut off and they began to eat each other (truly disgusting)This is the way I see Rudy's thinking of Rich (he'd eat Rich last hehe.)
Rich on the other hand has chosen to be 'true' to Rudy 'till the final two, as he has told Rudy, I think he'll really do it, he should be affraid of Rudy's threat to "get 'em" and I think he really is....

This leaves Sean....dangling in the wind....and gone next week.

08-13-00, 08:40 AM (EST)
11. "RE: a den of rats, left to their own devices will eat each other"
>I see 'alliances' (for lack of
>a better word) between:
>RUDY & RICH, I saw a
>documentary last week about a
>study of a den of
>rats that were fed by
>scientists at regular intervals and
>then the food was cut
>off and they began to
>eat each other (truly disgusting)This
>is the way I see
>Rudy's thinking of Rich (he'd
>eat Rich last hehe.)
>Rich on the other hand has
>chosen to be 'true' to
>Rudy 'till the final two,
>as he has told Rudy,
>I think he'll really do
>it, he should be affraid
>of Rudy's threat to "get
>'em" and I think he
>really is....

This week I finally became convinced that Rudy and Rich would not vote against each other. I agree with your analysis, and I also think the analysis on ss.com about this is compelling. Rich, with 5 years in the military ("don't ask, don't tell" at its finest), would respect Rudy, a SEAL lifer, in a way that the others wouldn't.

I think Susan is also convinced of this. That's why she has to act now.

zeako 99 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-00, 09:13 AM (EST)
12. "RE: a den of rats, left to their own devices will eat each other"
In order for Sue to get Richard to go along with a Sean vote, Sue would have to convince Rich that she would join him in voting Kelly off in E13. She has to convince him that her bond with Kelly is broken. What better way to do that than faking a big argument (as seen in the preview). Just a thought.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •