The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Field Guide Full Page Photos"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-28-01, 00:18 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Field Guide Full Page Photos"
I finally had a chance to look at the Survivor 2 field guide book, and noticed something a bit odd which I'm surprised hasn't come up before. There are 5 full page photos of Survivors. 4 really good shots of Keith, Liz, Amber, and Nick and a distant shot of Jerri walking along the beach.

It seemed odd to me with only 8 survivors left that the 5 full page photos would be all still in the game and not mean something. The only 3 left without full page shots are Colby, Rodger and Tina.

Could this be our Final 4?

I flipped through the book 4 times to make sure I didn't miss anything, but standing in Walden Bookstore reading it, I may have missed a few pages, but don't think so unless pages were stuck together.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Field Guide Full Page Photos md23rewls 03-28-01 1
   RE: Field Guide Full Page Photos cowboyroo 03-28-01 2
 RE: Field Guide Full Page Photos labgirl 03-28-01 3
   RE: Field Guide Full Page Photos cowboyroo 03-28-01 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

md23rewls 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-28-01, 01:28 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Field Guide Full Page Photos"
I thought that was really weird too. That's a really weird combination for the final four. Two Kuchas still there. However, this would tie in with MB's comment that alliances do not play a big role in this installment. Being realistic though, how could this happen?

03-28-01, 02:03 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Field Guide Full Page Photos"
I've been having trouble with that too. Only possibility I can come up with is: Rodger goes next with Ogakor sticking together.

There seems to be distrust of Colby between the K/T and J/A duos, so maybe one of the two pairs defect to Kucha to create a 4-3 advantage. I'd say if K/T defect, Colby goes first being the greater threat. Then Jerri for being disliked. Amber wins immunity. Tina gets it here somehow leaving Nick, Liz, Amber, Keith as Final Four.

Very unlikely scenario, but the full page photos really through me for a loop, especially Nick. He hasn't even been developed, nor Amber, yet they seem to be the stars of the book.

labgirl 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-28-01, 09:21 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Field Guide Full Page Photos"
Full page picture of Kimmi on pg. 86.

Other interesting note: pg.136-137 (Strategy) 13. The Introvert.
The last line under the 'positives' reads, "By the time the Introvert gets to the Final Four, when all bets are off, that energy they've stored will come in handy."

This is the only strategy that states the person GETS to any point in the game. Is Nick an introvert?

03-28-01, 10:35 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Field Guide Full Page Photos"
It also states under the slacker I believe that one day this type person WILL win the game. I can't remember which description that was, but I found it odd that it was so blunt. Thanks for the info on the Kimmi full page pic! Guess I missed that one. Maybe she's easy to miss when her jaws aren't flapping,

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •