The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BIGGEST SPOILER EVER MISSSED AND THE CLIPS SHOW... "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

dizzyforlizzy 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-22-01, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"BIGGEST SPOILER EVER MISSSED AND THE CLIPS SHOW... "
okay, i believe the reason the clips show was last night goes hand in hand with our 'biggest spoiler ever missed' thread...

last night, we saw the softer side of jerrie.. we also saw the harder edges of tina and lisabeth.. and amber was no longer the invisible girl.. did you realize that she actually speaks beyond agreeing with jerrie?

MB could have chosen any week to have a clips show.... we all know the reason that he ultimately chose to have one was in order to push the series into may sweeps.. but, why not have a clips show before the final episode? that would certainly make more sense...UNLESS... our villianess is leaving.. if jerrie goes, we need a new villain (i definitely see tina or amber stepping up to the plate)... we also need to soften her image a bit so that the audience doesn't stop watching the show with the reasoning of 'now that she's off, i can watch friends again' or something like that..

first and foremost, i believe in the ryanbbb spoiler.. it WAS pre-varner... (i bet money on the colby-varner tie b/c of it and won)... it HAS predicted the past two people to go.. and it DOES have jerrie going in the next episode.. i believe in the spoiler... i believe her to be gone.. and i think this clips show basically cemented the validity of the spoiler..

alright, for those of you who haven't seen the spoiler, here it is.. originally posted by ryanbbb... reposted by beefjerky...

biggest spoiler ever missed? I am starting a new thread for this because I think it warrants it. I am referring to RyanBBB's post "...Someone". What Ryan appeared to do was paste in an earlier post and said that he read it weeks ago. I remembered the post after I read it because I recalled the Colby quote, the spelling errors, and the rushed nature of it but at the time had dismissed it as another "I know so and so who said so and so" bs. When I re-read it I was struck by how completely accurately it had predicted E7 and E8 even though it was definately posted pre-E7. The truncated post in the Someone post is throwing some off because they are treating it like a speculation post when it was originaly a pure (leaked information from an insider) spoiler post Ryan however, only posted part of the post and left out the first part where it said where the spoiler came from. As I recall it it claimed that a relative associated with the show told him about it. I asked Ryan in the thread to post the rest but he hasn't responded. Also this is his second post, having been a user for a week (I clicked on his name). Therefore the original post pre-dates his becoming a registered user. I realize how this can happen, but why did he save this particular post and why was it posted without the "source" information? As far as I know it has been wiped off the board. If someone can resurrect the original post or recalls it, please post it because I want to re-read the whole thing for analysis. I am pasting Ryan's post here for convenience:
When the tribes merdge, Jeff and Colby are tied with votes. They vote again and their tied. So Survivor rules say that who had the most votes before tonight gets voted off. That would be Jeff. So Jeff is Voted off in ep.7

ALICIA goes next due to the ogakors trying to do a pick of Kucha 1 by 1 thing, but... her and liz do alot of detective work before she goes and they find the cracks. Alicia goes and it seems that they didnt do good and it was gonna continue as 1 by 1 Then, Keith and rodger were talking alot and it scares jerri, she thinks she is next, so jerri trys to get liz to join her as well as nick, but she gets lied to by a smart liz who is with rodger and jerri dosnt see this. keith, rodger, liz and nick eliminate Jerri in ep. 9

Then in episode 10, Keith is now hated by amber who knows she is dead meat now. she gets colby to join her and they try to get nick, which they get, but... keith, tina, rodger, and liz are solid and they rid of nick due when they find this out. they go to get colby, but he wins immunity. nick is gone

episode 11 - the keith, rodger, liz, tina combo is strong as ever and they are on a roll, in the immunity, colby, amber, and tina are the last three remaining in the immunity challenge and it is to the fact where whichever of the 2 of colby or amber looses is gone, but tina wins, so its open game. Colby is next booted and he says before he leaves tribal council "when a texan gets outsmarted, dont mess with him, or texas" which is kinda a sore looser bit.

episode 12 - would be the obvious of amber going, but she wins immunity in suprising fashion, and due to it, she votes for tina to go. the alliance with tina, keith, liz and rodger know one of them is gone and they go back to basics. amber, helping herself, persuades liz and rodger to vote tina and they do. Tina is gone

Final Four is Amber, Rodger, Liz, And Keith"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BIGGEST SPOILER EVER MISSSED AN... MDSkinner 03-22-01 1
   RE: BIGGEST SPOILER EVER MISSSED AN... dizzyforlizzy 03-22-01 2
       RE: BIGGEST SPOILER EVER MISSSED AN... MDSkinner 03-22-01 7
           RE: BIGGEST SPOILER EVER MISSSED AN... dizzyforlizzy 03-22-01 12
               RE: BIGGEST SPOILER EVER MISSSED AN... MDSkinner 03-22-01 13
                   RE: BIGGEST SPOILER EVER MISSSED AN... Loree 03-22-01 14
                       RE: BIGGEST SPOILER EVER MISSSED AN... MDSkinner 03-31-01 16
 a kindler, gentler jerri? Lisapooh 03-22-01 3
   RE: a kindler, gentler jerri? dizzyforlizzy 03-22-01 4
       RE: a kindler, gentler jerri? Lisapooh 03-22-01 5
           some spoilers must be true wiseowl 03-22-01 6
               Please Stop ElmersGlue 03-22-01 8
                   RE: Please Stop dizzyforlizzy 03-22-01 9
                       RE: Please Stop ElmersGlue 03-22-01 15
 RE: BIGGEST SPOILER EVER MISSSED AN... wesley317 03-22-01 10
 RE: BIGGEST SPOILER EVER MISSSED AN... SurvivinDawg 03-22-01 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-22-01, 11:22 AM (EST)
1. "RE: BIGGEST SPOILER EVER MISSSED AND THE CLIPS SHOW... "
Discussed on Cartmans thread, and determined that this is a hoax from this thread:

http://community.survivorblows.com/boards/DCForumID2/1017.shtml#24

There is a link within this thread that tells why this is false.

03-22-01, 12:34 PM (EST)
2. "RE: BIGGEST SPOILER EVER MISSSED AND THE CLIPS SHOW... "
actually.. no.. this one so far is not a hoax.. you are referring to two separate spoilers.. the 'confessions of an email hoax' referred to the episode 9 summary by deep squirrel/ the edina flyover/ and the 'one if by land, two if by see' supposed spoiler.. but, this other spoiler that i am referring to came out pre-varner (possibly pre-michael) and has remained true to date.. explain that...

two separate spoilers.. so, no, you haven't disproven the theory.. i'm a believer...

03-22-01, 03:30 PM (EST)
7. "RE: BIGGEST SPOILER EVER MISSSED AND THE CLIPS SHOW... "
LAST EDITED ON 03-22-01 AT 03:39 PM (EST)

I suppose we will see whether this is true or not this week. If Jerri is voted out this week, I may even be a believer, because as of right now I do not see that happening.

Edited to include:
Just one question for you dizzy. Is there any way that you can prove that this was pre-varner or as you say on the ss ezboard "possibly pre-Michael". If you can prove that, then this will sound very real. But as of yet we have seen that it was posted by Ryanbbb, then reposted by Beefjerky. I have not seen any dates on either of those two that would count as "proof" that this is actually pre-Varner. If I saw that I would be absolutely convinced about this as you are.

Find the post where it was actually posted by RyanBBB and if that one has been cleaned up find the one where it was posted by beefjerky. Anything at all that would make this seem like proof would be helpful. Otherwise, until the coming weeks episode, I will have to believe that this is nothing more than a scheme. However, like I said before, if Jerri is voted out this week, it will make this seem pretty damn real, I must admit.

03-22-01, 04:43 PM (EST)
12. "RE: BIGGEST SPOILER EVER MISSSED AND THE CLIPS SHOW... "
i admit, there is no way i can prove that this posting originally showed up pre-varner.. i just know that i saw it pre-varner... if you don't believe me.. so be it..

when i had originally seen it, i had written it off as being strictly the ramblings of some attention deprived 12 year old.. and maybe it is.. but, it has become true.. who knows.. i may end up with a load of egg on my face.. but, like i said.. i know what i saw.. i know that the survivorsucks boards have eliminated old postings... so, there's no way to verify when the thread was first established.. regardless, however, the thread, since i've seen it, (pre-varner, post michael) has come true.. we shall just have to wait and see...

03-22-01, 05:04 PM (EST)
13. "RE: BIGGEST SPOILER EVER MISSSED AND THE CLIPS SHOW... "
To be honest, I hope that it does come true. I would love to see Jerri ousted this week.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-22-01, 05:34 PM (EST)
14. "RE: BIGGEST SPOILER EVER MISSSED AND THE CLIPS SHOW... "
I don't really believe that spoiler. But I do think there is a good chance Jerri will be booted next time. I also think it is one of the reasons for where the "clips" episode was placed. It was to keep Jerri on the show for an extra week. They even tried to make her look a little nicer. It didn't work for me. But I know some people have said they didn't think she was quite as bad now. I guess they have to make her seem less mean before she hits the interview circuit.

03-31-01, 07:53 AM (EST)
16. "RE: BIGGEST SPOILER EVER MISSSED AND THE CLIPS SHOW... "
As much as I hate to bring this type of thing back up, I said that I would if Jerri were ousted this week.

So does this spoiler seem any more real to anyone now? I suppose it does seem slightly more real to me, since I did not expect Jerri to go until the day of the show, but it still seems too fishy to me. But if what the original poster said is true then this post has predicted the last three bootees. The two previous ones would not be that difficult, but to predict Jerri in this episode from where things stood three weeks ago would have been a stretch.

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-01, 01:48 PM (EST)
3. "a kindler, gentler jerri?"
I'm glad you brought up the softer side of Jerri.

I didn't get to watch last night's show and I have been bugging people all day for re-caps of what happened. All of these people are much more casual viewers than those of us here. Each one commented on the "nicer" side of Jerri that was shown on. I've also noticed a few people here have mentioned it as well.

When I heard that, I thought MB is softenening her up to prepare for her departure (they do this every time)

I'm not sure about this cameraman spoiler because it seems so convenient and all we can do is take people's word that it was up pre-Varner. But I'm starting to buy into it and I'm curious to see if it holds up

I realize all evidence points to a Kucha exit and I was sure Rodger was going. I mean - dead sure. Mainly because of his big scheduled party. But I was thinking about it on my endless commute, and why would he host a big party just so everyone can celebrate while he gets ejected? I don't think so. Maybe the timing of his party signals that this is his last chance to have a big bash with an episode that has a happy ending. Maybe he goes next AFTER this episode. Or maybe Rodger gets a good "I told you so" moment because of the flooding/water contamination.

Speculation and the long down time between new shows may have caussed me to get off course. If so, please somebody - convince me otherwise and put me back on track. I read the supposed spoiler buster post for the cameraman thing, and I didn't see anything in it refuting the order offered up. It refuted the Edina flyover and somethng else I hadn't even heard of. Does anyone have definitive proof that this was a hoax?

03-22-01, 02:14 PM (EST)
4. "RE: a kindler, gentler jerri?"
it was definitely a pre-varner posting.. this 'camera man is my uncle dealy'... i'm not one for gullibility and the whatnot.. but, something about the misspellings and the earnestness of it made me believe in it.. and i did okay.. bets were won.. it originally went up on survivorsucks.com... but, the board has since been whitewashed several times over (with most cleanings happening soon after a re-posting of it)... i think we're onto something.. i'm a believer...

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-01, 02:24 PM (EST)
5. "RE: a kindler, gentler jerri?"

I think there are things in the spoiler that make it look real - and then I think there are things in it that make it seem fake. State of mind I guess. We'll have to wait this one out.

But the final result from it and from the GUT theory which I haven't abandoned still get Keith and Amber in position for the final two (or at lest final three) the only variant being whether they are there with Tina or Liz.

wiseowl 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-22-01, 02:53 PM (EST)
6. "some spoilers must be true"
it seems pretty real to me, tho i'm not sure i trust any spoiler completely. my theory is that people behind the show are purposely putting out both true and and false information at the same time, to keep us guessing. if all the rumors were false, we'd all get fed up and stop watching....speaking of which, judging from the number of postings to this and other sites, i think some people may have started to lose interest after EP8 (3/14) show.

ElmersGlue 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-22-01, 03:47 PM (EST)
8. "Please Stop"
After it was explained to you on the ezboard yesterday why this is probably NOT real in a post by BeefJerky - your reposted the spoiler again on yet another thread on the ezboard and then again here. In all honesty - this rumor has been traced back to posters (RyanBBB and ChicagoSurvivor) who have been proven to be unreliable liars.

Normally flames should be left to users with alot more posting history than I have -- but I think that everybody can agree that there is nothing left to do with this other than sit back and watch. I suppose there might be a .0000001% chance that this is the true boot order, but there is no possible way for us to do any further work on this rumor.

Unless you have some way of finding and confirming the identities of ChicagoSurvivor and/or RyanBBB (who are probably the same person) on the EZBoard - it is time to let this thread die.

03-22-01, 04:03 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Please Stop"
so far, this spoiler has come true.. i'm sorry that you don't believe it.. but, i do..

who knows.. maybe it's false and this person was just a really good guesser.. but, if jerrie gets the boot next thurs, it will be that much more credible.. i guess we'll just all have to wait and see...

saying that the reason it's false is because you can't reach 'chicagosurvivor' and ryanbbb is silly.. it WAS pre-varner.. some have it pre-michael with the injury included.. that's pretty scarily accurate.. not believing a post just b/c they haven't posted like 90 million ramblings is silly.. if it's a false spoiler, so be it.. but, i'm a believer...

ElmersGlue 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-22-01, 06:32 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Please Stop"
<sigh>

I never said that it was false because you can't reach ChicagoSurvivor/RyanBB or that it is false because you don't have 90 million ramblings. What I said was that it is largely untraceable and unverifiable and there is nothing further that we can do or not do with it. I also tried to nicely point out to you that one of the biggest supporters of the "rumor" - BeefJerky on the EZBoard - posted a message to you yesterday explaining why this is probably not true.

I also have to point out that for you to show up on this board and present it as a "true spoiler" without giving the ENTIRE history is strongly misleading.

So for those who don't know....

This list was originally posted by ChicagoSurvivor without the Jeff/Colby predictions. It was then REPOSTED after the merger by a user named RyanBB - except the part with Jeff/Colby was added to the beginning. It was then reposted again this week by a user called BeefJerky.

Since then (within the past week) ChicagoSurvivor made another post giving us a "Keith Spoiler" in which he said Keith could not be voted out next because of a book signing appearance he had at a book store in downtown Chicago. Naturally - since there are more than a couple of people who live within the Chicago area - people started trying to find out more about this appearance. It turns out that there is no bookstore at the address ChicagoSurvivor gave - and no bookstore in the Chicago downtown area knows anything about this appearance. Also the two major Chicago newspapers - The Sun Times and the Tribune know nothing.

Next ChicagoSurvivor posted another thread predicting an ENTIRELY DIFFERENT boot order. When questioned about the discrepancy between this prediction and the highly touted "Biggest Spoiler Ever Missed" he said that he was changing his prediction because "he couldn't always trust his uncle"

The last time I checked the most recent posting by ChicagoSurvivor is still on the EZBoard - as is a thread entitled "FOUND IT" originated by dizzyforlizzy in which BeefJerky makes a reply that he/she no longer believs this spoiler.

So there -- now everybody can make up their own minds.

wesley317 2 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-01, 04:09 PM (EST)
10. "RE: BIGGEST SPOILER EVER MISSSED AND THE CLIPS SHOW... "
This is my most trusted spoiler too.

---------------------------------------
What happens when 16 celebrities play Survivor? Alliances will be formed. Sign up to receive each episode in a newsletter at http://www.geocities.com/hawk360/survivor.html

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-01, 04:16 PM (EST)
11. "RE: BIGGEST SPOILER EVER MISSSED AND THE CLIPS SHOW... "
All I can say is that I *hope* it's true, because this follows my Prediction to the end very closely through Ep. 11 at least, although not for the same reasons. I have Rodger going in Ep. 12, however.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •