The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Real Spoilers Ignored"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

cartman 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-20-01, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Real Spoilers Ignored"
I find it interesting that what seems to be a genuine spoiler is largely being ignored on the SurvivorsucksEZboard even though it gave the correct storylines and results for EP 5 and 6. It was instantly attacked and other scenarios are continually developed as if it never came to light. It seems that if we are actually given the results, it would take all the fun out of the speculation. But isn't it the point of spoiler boards to ruin it for everyone? I'm keeping my eye on the result of EP9 and if turns out correct I believe that it is accurate as far as it goes to the final 4. It also corresponds to the recent source code spoiler which predicts the final 2.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Real Spoilers Ignored mistofleas 03-20-01 1
 RE: Real Spoilers Ignored ElmersGlue 03-20-01 2
   RE: Real Spoilers Ignored DivaByTheSea 03-20-01 3
   RE: Real Spoilers Ignored cartman 03-20-01 5
 RE: Real Spoilers Ignored Play2Survive 03-20-01 4
   Here it is ..... ElmersGlue 03-20-01 6
       RE: Here it is ..... Remy617 03-20-01 7
       RE: Here it is ..... cartman 03-20-01 8
           RE: Here it is ..... MDSkinner 03-20-01 9
 Garbage In, Garbage Out AyatollahKhomeini 03-20-01 10
   RE: Garbage In, Garbage Out ACPS65 03-20-01 11
       RE: Garbage In, Garbage Out Play2Survive 03-20-01 13
   RE: Garbage In, Garbage Out cartman 03-20-01 12
       RE: Garbage In, Garbage Out DivaByTheSea 03-20-01 14
       RE: Garbage In, Garbage Out sleeeve 03-20-01 15
   RE: Garbage In, Garbage Out Minstrel 03-21-01 16
   RE: Garbage In, Garbage Out SurvivinDawg 03-21-01 17
       RE: Garbage In, Garbage Out Minstrel 03-21-01 18
           RE: Garbage In, Garbage Out cartman 03-21-01 19
               RE: Garbage In, Garbage Out Minstrel 03-21-01 20
       That's fair AyatollahKhomeini 03-21-01 21
 As Close to Original as Possible cartman 03-21-01 22
   RE: As Close to Original as Possibl... wolf1bh 03-21-01 23
       RE: As Close to Original as Possibl... ana128 03-21-01 24
           RE: As Close to Original as Possibl... Minstrel 03-21-01 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-20-01, 02:30 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Real Spoilers Ignored"
>I find it interesting that what
>seems to be a genuine
>spoiler is largely being ignored
>on the SurvivorsucksEZboard even though
>it gave the correct storylines
>and results for EP 5
>and 6.

What is the spoiler? Do tell....

It was instantly
>attacked and other scenarios are
>continually developed as if it
>never came to light.

But what is it? What is the potential spoiler...? What was attacked, I'm giddy with anticipation. Come on...

It
>seems that if we are
>actually given the results, it
>would take all the fun
>out of the speculation. But
>isn't it the point of
>spoiler boards to ruin it
>for everyone?

No, not to ruin it, to figure it out using logic based theories.
But stop beating around the bush.

I'm keeping my
>eye on the result of
>EP9 and if turns out
>correct I believe that it
>is accurate as far as
>it goes to the final
>4.

It? What it? The potential spoiler you're not telling us?

It also corresponds to
>the recent source code spoiler
>which predicts the final 2.
>

So stop teasing and tell us what it is? Or...wait, you don't really know anything do you? Man, I just got all caught up in that one (snicker...snicker, tee hee!)

mistofleas
I like the number 333...it's only half as evil.

ElmersGlue 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-20-01, 02:47 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Real Spoilers Ignored"
Are you referring to the thread where another "niece of a cameraman" gave the boot order up until the final four? If so I would hardly call it ignored as it had over 50 replies yesterday.
I did save the predictions on my hard drive as it seemed fairly interesting and maybe even possible- I thought that if it panned out over the next 2 episodes I would give it a harder look.

However - as with most of the "niece of a cameraman" threads there is very little to say. We have no idea whether or not it's true - and it's very common for a 13 year old to log onto a spoiler board and make these things up. As for this particular thread - I have no idea whether or not it actually *was* posted before episode 6 - and really very little desire to do the research necessary to prove/disprove it.

Of course as of today the entire ezboard has been wiped clean. If anybody is really all that interested post here and I'll copy it into a message for you.

DivaByTheSea 175 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-20-01, 03:00 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Real Spoilers Ignored"
>Of course as of today the
>entire ezboard has been wiped
>clean. If anybody is
>really all that interested post
>here and I'll copy it
>into a message for you.
>

I remember vaguely reading this one awhile back. I don't like SS.com, so I don't really venture that way. Do please post.

Muchas gracias!
diva

**** Remember, the mighty oak was once just a crazy little nut that held its ground. ****

03-20-01, 03:24 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Real Spoilers Ignored"
Elmersglue, post it for the benefit of those who know nothing of it, if you see fit. I did not save it, knowing that others will watch it closely.

Play2Survive 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-20-01, 03:09 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Real Spoilers Ignored"
Step 1: Copy
Step 2: Paste
Step 3: Post

Then maybe we can talk. Thanks Cartman!

ElmersGlue 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-20-01, 03:47 PM (EST)
6. "Here it is ....."
But Conspiracy Jim isn't going to like it because Jerri goes next! Like I said -- I have no idea when the original post appeared because I just saw it this week. But several posters did claim that it was originally posted before episode 6. It leaves the final four as Liz, Amber, Keith, and Rodger. Like I said - there is very little to say about it, it's either true or it's not and only time will tell.

Ep 6 - michael leaves by injury
Ep 7 - jeff and colby get a tie vote at Tribal Council. Jeff loses because of the tie vote rule.

Ep. 8 ALICIA goes next due to the ogakors trying to do a pick of Kucha 1 by 1 thing, but... her and liz do alot of detective work before she goes and they find the cracks. Alicia goes and it seems that they didnt do good and it was gonna continue as 1 by 1

Then, Keith and rodger were talking alot and it scares jerri, she thinks she is next, so jerri trys to get liz to join her as well as nick, but she gets lied to by a smart liz who is with rodger and jerri dosnt see this. keith, rodger, liz and nick eliminate Jerri in ep. 9

Then in episode 10, Keith is now hated by amber who knows she is dead meat now. she gets colby to join her and they try to get nick, which they get, but... keith, tina, rodger, and liz are solid and they rid of nick due when they find this out. they go to get colby, but he wins immunity. nick is gone

episode 11 - the keith, rodger, liz, tina combo is strong as ever and they are on a roll, in the immunity, colby, amber, and tina are the last three remaining in the immunity challenge and it is to the fact where whichever of the 2 of colby or amber looses is gone, but tina wins, so its open game. Colby is next booted and he says before he leaves tribal council "when a texan gets outsmarted, dont mess with him, or texas" which is kinda a sore looser bit.

episode 12 - would be the obvious of amber going, but she wins immunity in suprising fashion, and due to it, she votes for tina to go. the alliance with tina, keith, liz and rodger know one of them is gone and they go back to basics. amber, helping herself, persuades liz and rodger to vote tina and they do. Tina is gone

Remy617 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-20-01, 04:11 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Here it is ....."
I know this is from SS.Com, but what is the true source? Where/whom did it come from and when was it originally posted?

03-20-01, 04:35 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Here it is ....."
I swear to God I read this prior to the merger. But like everyone else I just dismissed it because it sounded like someone just goofing around.

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-20-01, 04:46 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Here it is ....."
If you can find this post originally, you should see a date stamp on it. Please take a look and post the link to this thread or the date stamp or something. This is possibly a spoiler, though it seems a bit fishy to me.

Like I say try to find the link to it and post that and then we can all see when this was posted to begin with. That would really make this seem more legit.

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-20-01, 05:04 PM (EST)
10. "Garbage In, Garbage Out"
Well, Dawg, I hope you're happy. Here's what happens when you don't flame garbage when it shows up.

cartman, your comments take my breath (and my patience) away.

>what seems to be a genuine spoiler

Genuine spoilers require some kind of verification. See, for example, AFM's discovery of a picture of Michael wearing a compression glove. Where is the verification for this?

>It seems that if we are actually given the results, it would
>take all the fun out of the speculation. But isn't it the
>point of spoiler boards to ruin it for everyone?

EVERYONE on this board would love it if we were actually given the results. But, you know, I first saw this thread pop up on ss.com AFTER E6, not before E5 as you claim. Lots of people correctly predicted that Jeff and Alicia would be the next two booted -- it didn't take any inside knowledge to do that.

cartman, I don't know you at all. You may be the nicest person and the best spoiler-finder in the world. BUT after this post I only see you as an attention-seeking troll. I'm sorry if I have misjudged you, but I can only form an opinion based on your words and your actions.

ACPS65 240 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-01, 05:11 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Garbage In, Garbage Out"
Ohhhh how I love it.

Play2Survive 270 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-01, 06:17 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Garbage In, Garbage Out"
Yeaaaah daddy!

03-20-01, 06:02 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Garbage In, Garbage Out"
If episode 9 follows the same story line and result, is that not enough verification, unspecific though it may be?

DivaByTheSea 175 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-20-01, 06:25 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Garbage In, Garbage Out"
I'll admit it's an interesting post. Don't believe it though.

If Jerri goes, in the fashion described in the post in E9, then I will re-think my belief in it....maybe

**** Remember, the mighty oak was once just a crazy little nut that held its ground. ****

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-20-01, 06:50 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Garbage In, Garbage Out"
We have speculation that the Episodes WILL follow this story line. (Although there is rampant speculation for many other ways that the game could play out).

I guess my point is I will start to believe this "spoiler" in Episode 11 when Colby says: "when a texan gets outsmarted, dont mess with him, or texas." That's about all that I see in this post that is more than speculation and could actually be used to verify its authenticity.

Until then, put it on the back burner... if we need it again, we know where to find it.

----------------------------------------
Final Four: UCLA, Stanford, Ole Miss, and Michigan St.

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-21-01, 00:15 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Garbage In, Garbage Out"
Ditto! You tell 'em AYA!!

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-21-01, 07:07 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Garbage In, Garbage Out"
No, Aya, I am not happy. I never said that I was against policing the board, in fact I stated the opposite. I just think that the "good cop" ways of policing should be practiced (hopefully) to the exclusion of the "bad cop" flamings.

It may be necessary to use strong language, but it can be done without being personally derogatory. As you point out, on this thread someone has work to do. Go for it!

P.S. Would someone please POST the supposedly great information and "genuine spoiler" that this thread is talking about?

03-21-01, 07:36 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Garbage In, Garbage Out"
I agree with Dawg's "P.S." so, how about it Cartman? Just what are you referring to? Will you post the URL?

03-21-01, 11:37 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Garbage In, Garbage Out"
The original post is long gone from the SS board since the oldest posts are dropped off once they reach 21 or so pages. Even the saved repost was wiped off in a general board cleansing that infuriated many dilligent posters.

03-21-01, 11:55 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Garbage In, Garbage Out"
It figures.

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-21-01, 01:50 PM (EST)
21. "That's fair"
Dawg, thanks for the reply -- which is consistent with what you have said right along, even if I was interpreting it otherwise.

I think the meltdown of ss.com worried a lot of us -- especially after the rise of the "HUGE SPOILER -- PLEASE READ!!!" type of absolute garbage post -- and we may have lost a little bit of our board spirit in trying to prevent it from happening here. I guess I could draw an analogy to a well-functioning country: we don't want the anarchy that comes with no rules, but we also don't want mindless conformity and a lack of new blood (VampKira especially worries about that "lack of new blood"...). I hope that, through the "group therapy" threads of the past week, we have at least made progress toward reaching a consensus.

03-21-01, 02:31 PM (EST)
22. "As Close to Original as Possible"
For now this is the closest we can get to the original posting.http://pub53.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessage?topicID=3764.topic

wolf1bh 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-21-01, 02:53 PM (EST)
23. "RE: As Close to Original as Possible"
hmmm its a nice theory but simply too neat and tidy to come true - i dont know the posters name - but im thinking the only relative ryanbbb has is MB! watch out for dat mole!

ana128 17 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-01, 03:10 PM (EST)
24. "RE: As Close to Original as Possible"
This theory was hoax. Check out this link on SS.
http://pub53.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessage?topicID=3766.topic

L8tr,
ana

03-21-01, 06:47 PM (EST)
25. "RE: As Close to Original as Possible"
LOL! And so the master of all has returned with a song that flitters through the Internet like the smell of lilacs in spring!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •