The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Little update about what's up now with the winners"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Love Cruise Everything (Protected)
Original message

blondejuligirl 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-17-01, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blondejuligirl Click to send private message to blondejuligirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Little update about what's up now with the winners"
Well, Melissa and Darin are NOT dating, but they ARE going on the trip together. That's right, they havent gone yet. They haven't even gotten their money yet. How shady is that? Melissa said they wouldn't be going for a long time, because of the whole war thing and all. Also, they get to decide where they want to go, it's not a planned out trip. Kind of weird. Then again, why would it be predictable? Anyway, just thought I'd share what little I know.

Ta ta all

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Little update about what's up n... PagongRatEater 10-17-01 1
   ...and... AyaK 10-17-01 2
 RE: Little update about what's up n... annie 10-17-01 3
   RE: Little update about what's up n... blondejuligirl 10-17-01 4
       RE: Little update about what's up n... Drive My Car 10-17-01 5
           RE: Little update about what's up n... blondejuligirl 10-17-01 6
               RE: Little update about what's up n... SurvivorBlows 10-17-01 7
                   RE: Little update about what's up n... taginite 10-17-01 9
                       RE: Little update about what's up n... SurvivorBlows 10-17-01 10
                           RE: Little update about what's up n... Sedora 10-22-01 11
                           RE: Little update about what's up n... deebo 10-23-01 12
 RE: Little update about what's up n... Fast Eddie 10-17-01 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PagongRatEater 12927 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-17-01, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Little update about what's up now with the winners"
why shouldn't the prize be exactly the same as the show - arbitrary, of questionable judgement and no visible plan whatsoever!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

AyaK 8129 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-01, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "...and..."
...like the show, delayed forever and then rushed when it finally happens. Bet BMP gives Darin and Melissa about two weeks notice before the trip starts...

annie 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-17-01, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annie Click to send private message to annie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Little update about what's up now with the winners"
Thanks for the update! How did you find this out? And do you know if Melissa is still with her boyfriend?

10-17-01, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blondejuligirl Click to send private message to blondejuligirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Little update about what's up now with the winners"
I'm not sure about the boyfriend. She was on the morning show here in Chicago yesterday, and I missed it...then they called her back this morning after they found out she was the winner. She was sleeping, so they didnt talk long. That's how I found out the stuff in my first post. I'm going to email the morning guys and see if they can post yesterday's interview online. It was also with Mike and Jeannette, so I'll keep everyone filled in!!

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-01, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Little update about what's up now with the winners"

Station info?? Website address?

10-17-01, 01:04 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Little update about what's up now with the winners"
www.b96.com

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-01, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Little update about what's up now with the winners"
Someone in last night's live chat who claimed to have gone to high school with Melissa also said there was a story in Tuesday's edition of the Rockford Register-Star (in Rockford, IL) about Melissa.

Apparently Rockford is her hometown or such. The interesting thing to me was that this article supposedly says she DOES HAVE FAMILY -- including a mother who's still alive. Assuming this is true, I'm not sure what to make of her comments on last evening's show... maybe she's distanced herself from her family or something.

Anyways, the paper's website is at htto://www.rrstar.com ...but so far I haven't been able to find any articles mentioning Melissa. I was thinknig of emailing the paper, but haven't had time to do so.

-SB

taginite 222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-17-01, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail taginite Click to send private message to taginite Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Little update about what's up now with the winners"
http://go.rrstar.com/fe/1019cruise.asp

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-01, 11:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Little update about what's up now with the winners"
Well that's not the story I was looking for -- the story I was looking for was in TUESDAY'S PAPER -- before the show aired and she was known to be the winner.

But this story is also interesting... OK Melissa, time to explain how "you have no family" when you're talking to your Mom just yesterday.

It sounds like Melissa was just trying to play the other contestants for some sympathy votes, which is pretty sad and hypocritical considering how she was one of the chief critics of the tactics that Anthony, Toni, etc. used...

Sedora 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-22-01, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sedora Click to send private message to Sedora Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Little update about what's up now with the winners"
Ummm yeah, gaining sympathy votes by telling Jeanette-who is ALSO in the top 3 couples and whom she didn't know would have the final vote??

Yeesh.

deebo 30 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-01, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail deebo Click to send private message to deebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Little update about what's up now with the winners"
Maybe I am reading too much into the statement, but I think that maybe her "i have no family" speaks about her relationship with her mother? We can't be too sure how they get along, and maybe at that time it was a strained relationship? I don't know, but I liked Melissa so that is what I would like to believe, instead of the sympathy angle. I didn't hear her talking about being w/no family at any other time during the trip, and that statment only came when she was provoked to an emotinal state.

Just another option to think about.

Fast Eddie 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-17-01, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fast%20Eddie Click to send private message to Fast%20Eddie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Little update about what's up now with the winners"
>Well, Melissa and Darin are NOT
>dating, but they ARE going
>on the trip together. That's
>right, they havent gone yet.
>They haven't even gotten their
>money yet. How shady is
>that?

Not at all shady. I'm sure it's part of the deal. The contestants have to sign non-disclosure. Until the show ends, you can't be sure they've lived up to their part of the deal. Also, if someone went off on a long trip, it would be pretty obvious, and people would know who won. Granted, in this case, it's unlikely anyone really cares much, but they didn't know in advance the show would be such a dud.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •