The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Groomer Has It"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Puffy 6671 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-12-09, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Groomer Has It"
Animal Planet's "Groomer Has It" is back for season 2. Watch it if you're an animal lover.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Groomer Has It Ahtumbreez 04-13-09 1
   RE: Groomer Has It mindy23 04-19-09 2
       RE: Groomer Has It JessicaRN 04-26-09 3
           RE: Groomer Has It mindy23 04-26-09 4
               RE: Groomer Has It mindy23 06-15-09 5
 RE: Groomer Has It Puffy 06-24-09 6
   RE: Congratulations to Groomer of t... mindy23 06-28-09 7
       RE: Congratulations to Groomer of t... JessicaRN 06-28-09 8
       RE: Congratulations to Groomer of t... Puffy 07-02-09 9
 RE: Groomer Has It Agman2 04-05-16 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-09, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Groomer Has It"
Woooo - I like this show Puff. Missed the first ep but they're like all the others, they'll replay and replay.

Mangalicious by The Slice
09/25/2008 Bre left for Iraq
04/29/2009 Bre leaves Iraq

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-19-09, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Groomer Has It"
And, like the other shows, there is already a drama queen that we all hate, and can't wait to get rid of!

But I do love to see the new things they do with the dogs, and love learning new things about these amazing animals-the dogs, not the contestants! LOL.

I was bummed that Chicken Joe got bumped last night, but once again, it's a drama thing...

JessicaRN 1112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-26-09, 00:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Groomer Has It"
I saw a commercial for a new show coming on in May with the winner from last season. He was that very likable inner city young guy who picked the horribly matted dog from the shelter (Teddy) just because the dog needed care. The show is called Beverly Hills Groomer and it is really nice to see good things happen for this guy!

04-26-09, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Groomer Has It"
>I saw a commercial for a
>new show coming on in
>May with the winner from
>last season. He was
>that very likable inner city
>young guy who picked the
>horribly matted dog from the
>shelter (Teddy) just because the
>dog needed care. The
>show is called Beverly Hills
>Groomer and it is really
>nice to see good things
>happen for this guy!

ITA!! Can't wait to see Artist again, and watch him do his thing in Beverly Hills! He was a lot of fun, and quite the character. I've been wondering where he was and how he was doing, so I am just thrilled they are bringing him back!! YEAH!

06-15-09, 11:34 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Groomer Has It"
LAST EDITED ON 06-19-09 AT 09:52 AM (EST)

Down to the final 3, and it's been a pretty so-so season. I don't see any Artists coming out of this season. No great personalities, or skills. They have all screwed up in their own rights, and that one judge, Xavier? Wow, did they go grave digging for that man??

Scary, indeed! Wonder if this show will ever be seen or heard from again? I love anything animal (check out the avitar), so I love it when an entire show is dedicated to our furry friends! Too bad TPTB can't come up with some better ideas....

ET correct my crummy spelling. Hope I did.

06-24-09, 01:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Groomer Has It"
Xavier is creepy. I don't want Lisa to win. I'd rather see a newer groomer win, instead of someone who already has her own business and is experienced.

Birthday siggy from Agman

06-28-09, 01:06 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Congratulations to Groomer of the Year-2009!!"
OK, it's been a good 16 hours since the finale, and this forum is not exactly the most hoppin' forum on the board, so I think it's ok to say:

CONGRATULATIONS TO HUBER!! You rocked it, Dude! You won that quick sniff, you picked the best doggies to groom (even though I wasn't so sure about that 'corded poodle'-never saw one of those in my entire life!), and you showed up Lisa.

Congrats, and may you have a very long and successful grooming career! Please take the time to review the pains and hardships that Artist has come across, and make sure you're ready, if you decide to branch out into something entirely new.

Hope to hear more about you in the future!!

JessicaRN 1112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-28-09, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Congratulations to Groomer of the Year-2009!!"
I just watched it and I was kind of surprised that Huber was picked, although I was happy with the outcome. It seemed as if Lisa was the front runner throughout the entire series. They like the "underdog" on this show.
(I find Xavier so weird, yet quite entertaining. I wonder if this is all put on or is he really this odd?)

07-02-09, 11:21 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Congratulations to Groomer of the Year-2009!!"
I'm glad that Huber won, too. Lisa seemed like she felt she was entitled to the crown; Huber appeared grateful. Xavier comes from another planet.

Birthday siggy from Agman

Agman2 2476 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-05-16, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Groomer Has It"
who let the dogs out?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •