The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Waiting for the post on "Greatest American Dog" ep. 4??"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-31-08, 08:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Waiting for the post on "Greatest American Dog" ep. 4??"
I don't want to take away anyone's starter post, or give anything away. So, I'll just sit here and wait patiently-in my 'sit, stay' position, until Estee or Rudee comes along and starts the post, or pees on it, whichever comes first.......

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Waiting for the post on "Greate... Estee 07-31-08 1
 RE: Waiting for the post on "Greate... Snidget 07-31-08 2
   RE: Waiting for the post on "Greate... Agman2 03-11-16 14
 RE: Waiting for the post on "Greate... RudyRules 07-31-08 3
   Continuing... kingfish 07-31-08 4
       RE: Continuing... Estee 07-31-08 5
           RE: Continuing... RudyRules 07-31-08 6
               RE: Continuing... Estee 08-01-08 9
       RE: Continuing... jbug 07-31-08 7
           RE: Continuing... kingfish 08-01-08 10
               RE: Continuing... jbug 08-01-08 11
 RE: Waiting for the post on "Greate... Puffy 08-01-08 8
 And and and.... kingfish 08-05-08 12
 RE: Waiting for the post on "Greate... Loree 08-06-08 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-31-08, 08:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Waiting for the post on "Greatest American Dog" ep. 4??"
I'm not touching it. It looks like tofu.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-08, 08:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Waiting for the post on "Greatest American Dog" ep. 4??"
Congrats you got the starter thread. No point having a second thread on this episode.

I watched the rerun of SYTYCD last night so I'll have to watch GAR on the DVR later.

Agman2 2384 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-11-16, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Waiting for the post on "Greatest American Dog" ep. 4??"
Yea, what Snidget said.

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-08, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Waiting for the post on "Greatest American Dog" ep. 4??"
Episode 4:
Tofu... Mindy23 takes it, Estee leaves it.

I saw it last night but I can't really do a recap right now, especially since I don't have it taped here on vacation and so can't look back at it.

Estee....
come on, you can do it!

I'll just get it started...
Tillman farts in pool, drinks pool water... regurgitates it all.

Surfkitten Summer Sigshop 2008
"Them people had to be pretty dumb to make their camp in a riverbed." - Rudy Boesch

kingfish 18824 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-08, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Continuing..."
LAST EDITED ON 07-31-08 AT 03:05 PM (EST)

First, a contest to see how well they knew their dog. Big surprise, no one had a clue, and the Galaxy and friend got the Gold Bone.

Ahem. The "Gold Bone". Nuff said.

And, as winners, they get a special (sorry, I have to gag a little right here) room, and they got to put the Boxer and his friend into the dog house.

A short segment involving Tillman in the pool, farting bubbles, drinking the fart water, and urping up water, with a running commentary by Tillman's friend to the delight of all those in attendance. And in TV land. Me anyway.

A retelling of the events later had Bill (the old guy) in stitches. Tillman is an hilarious, lovable beast.

The elimination contest: a picture taking event where each dog was to have his picture taken in a pose that was to represent a word, or a state of being. Examples; worried, angry, happy, curious, lazy (which Tillman drew), and various others.

Short story, with no objective basis for judgement, the judges made arbitrary decisions, one finding that Tillman's picture was the worst picture of a bulldog he had ever seen. This was the middle judge, the one who looks into a mirror every day and actually does see the worst picture of a bulldog.

Beginning of the Editorial:

Tillman, the English Bulldog, and friend got screwed.

Tillman's word was lazy. His challenge was to pose for a picture which graphically imparted the message "Lazy". Tillman's friend was critised for not working harder to pose Tillman in a lazy pose. Dorks. The dog was Tillman! And the word was "Lazy"! It was a gimmee!

Tillman, in any inert pose is the epitome of "lazy". He was shown from behind in a chair, with his head resting on the back facing the camera, with his eyes either closed or very droopy, and jowls laying out in either direction on top edge of the chair.

I, personally, got "Lazy" from that. In spades.

End of Editorial.

The other dogs had other words, and various degrees of success depicting their word. Galaxy won the top prize with a point (like a bird dog pointing at a quail), which very nicely imparted "sneaky", and he will get his picture published in the 'Dork' middle judge's magazine. Galaxy, in a lot of ways, is clearly the class of the field.

Tillman and friend were evicted.

And fun just left the game.

07-31-08, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Continuing..."
Y'know, if Tillan was human and displayed all the same character traits and behaviors, we'd be plotting his demise, burial, banning him from reincarnation, and the party thread for his reality show departure would be at two hundred posts and climbing.

But he's a bulldog, and I miss him...

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-08, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Continuing..."
The RR family will miss him as well.
I am surprised he made it past some of the more difficult previous challenges successfully, only to lose because his owner, Ron, was too lazy to get a creative picture of Tillman being himself... lazy!

Bastages!

Surfkitten Summer Sigshop 2008
"Them people had to be pretty dumb to make their camp in a riverbed." - Rudy Boesch

08-01-08, 04:55 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Continuing..."
That's one of the few times I've been really fooled by the editing. When Ron drew 'lazy', I agreed with J.D.: no way Tillman was going home that week, and he'd probably win the challenge.

Wrong.

jbug 17007 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-08, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Continuing..."
Didn't you forget something?
Tillman gave one last special message as he left the room; as only Tillman could.

Butch bobble by Tribe

08-01-08, 07:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Continuing..."
Tillman's best trick - farting on cue. There should'a been category for that, I think the middle judge would be more than capable of appreciating the nuances of that talent.

I like Star's picture too. But when old Bill was despairing of what to do for his shoot, I remembered my dog (RIP, he went to tirebiter's heaven) and how he would react when ever the word 'Vet' came up. Just like that. You would get a good 'stubborn' picture, AND a good 'panic attack' picture.

I always had to physically carry him into the Vet, and restrain him.

jbug 17007 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-08, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Continuing..."
Butch knows that trick too.
He gets so excited to ride in the truck; but when we get to the traffic light at the court square where his vet is located? His excitement changes. We have to carry him inside; if put on the sidewalk outside? He can plant his feet and pull backwards like there's no tomorrow!

He also pulls this stunt now and then when it's time for his last walk for the night; he'll already be in bed under the covers; he refuses to come out. I have to attach his leash and tug to get him off the bed. Butch could do a very good stubborn pose.

Butch playing ball with Agman

Puffy 6671 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-08, 01:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Waiting for the post on "Greatest American Dog" ep. 4??"

I liked the old guy's dog, Star's "stubborn" picture.

Surfkitten Siggie Shop
2007,thanks to Smokeysmom

08-05-08, 01:43 PM (EST)
12. "And and and...."
LAST EDITED ON 08-05-08 AT 02:25 PM (EST)

I forgot the Pièce de Résistance...

Tillman's friend's comparison of the snorts of one of the Judges to Tillman's snorts. Touche'! Then she (the judge) began snorting as she laughed. I think. I could have imagined those final snorts because I was snorting pretty loud myself.

Of course, Tillman's farts were the real pieces of resistance, but still.....

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-08, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Waiting for the post on "Greatest American Dog" ep. 4??"
Tonight's show won't be the same without Tillman. Couldn't he just come back for a visit?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •