The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The players, the game, the editing -- yeah, right."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-05-09, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The players, the game, the editing -- yeah, right."
If you can find any editing patterns in a very-occasionally-semi-live show which might be pointing to how the script wants this to end, talk about it here.

Optionally, complain about the editing, the extremely ripped off animals shots which aren't even real footage and take up a good two minutes in every episode, and the BB issues with setting up storylines. (Hosts would be a different thread.)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The players, the game, the edit... Snidget 06-05-09 1
 RE: The players, the game, the edit... jbug 06-05-09 2
   RE: The players, the game, the edit... Agman2 04-12-16 5
 RE: The players, the game, the edit... Loree 06-05-09 3
   RE: The players, the game, the edit... kingfish 06-05-09 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-09, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The players, the game, the editing -- yeah, right."
The only thing I can see is keeping Speidi on the show as long as possible because it makes their MTV partners happy, but that is more of a tinfoil hat observation than something I can pin point in any specific incident (well kind of every specific incident)

Most of the contestant specific things seem to be following the kinds of lines I think they were typecast for.

Frangela--the funny ones
Speidi--the evil ones
Janice--the bitchy theiving one
Steven--the Christian One

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jbug 17011 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-09, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The players, the game, the editing -- yeah, right."
But the nature shots - bugs & lizards - are the best part of the whole show! They're pretty silent except for those crunching noises.

Agman2 2609 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-12-16, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The players, the game, the editing -- yeah, right."
You would like that!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-09, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The players, the game, the editing -- yeah, right."
Stephen made a comment lastnight that he thought Daniel was suppose to do the show with him originally. Then Daniel called him and said it didn't work out. Seems they were always planning to put Daniel in the show. He was already in Costa Rica. They just wanted to have the shock value from Stephen when Daniel walked in. Now they are doing joint confessionals like they are Dr Will and Boogie.

kingfish 18934 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-09, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The players, the game, the editing -- yeah, right."
"...Dr Will and Boogie."

Pardon, but I just had a flash of Boogie as an additional surprise Celeb. survivor.

And just heaved up my lunch.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •