The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"IAC #2 Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-17-09, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"IAC #2 Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Tonight: nothing happens.

Absolutely nothing.

...well, I Survived A Japanese Game Show somehow starts a second season, but I'm not sure that counts.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Currently can't watch either vince3 06-17-09 1
 RE: IAC #2 Episode #10 East Coast S... Loree 06-17-09 2
 RE: IAC #2 Episode #10 East Coast S... kingfish 06-17-09 3
   RE: IAC #2 Episode #10 East Coast S... Agman2 04-11-16 9
 RE: IAC #2 Episode #10 East Coast S... Estee 06-18-09 4
   RE: IAC #2 Episode #10 East Coast S... kingfish 06-18-09 5
   RE: IAC #2 Episode #10 East Coast S... kingfish 06-18-09 6
       RE: IAC #2 Episode #10 East Coast S... AyaK 06-18-09 7
           RE: IAC #2 Episode #10 East Coast S... kingfish 06-18-09 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

06-17-09, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Currently can't watch either"
The sky is falling!!!!!

Thunderstorms, hail, tornado warnings...... CBS, ABC and NBC locals are all on weather alerts, the FOX station is stuck on the Seinfeld episode earlier......

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

06-17-09, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: IAC #2 Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
They really don't trust these celebs to be on Live TV. They only go live to them at camp with a couple minutes left in the shows.

OK they told them a little about how the voting is going. But my guess is they picked the 2 middle vote getters. There are 6 up for the boot. They tell Janice she is not in the top 2 as of this morning. And Patty is not in the bottom 2. All that means is Janice could be in 3rd place and Patty in 4th place.

kingfish 18933 desperate attention whore postings

06-17-09, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: IAC #2 Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Actually, Stephen Baldwin would fit on "I Survived a Japanese Game show".

What goof ball.

Agman2 2571 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-11-16, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: IAC #2 Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Ya think?

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

06-18-09, 07:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: IAC #2 Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
So basically, when I said 'nothing happens', it then went out and happened?

If I keep this up, I'm going to outpace Sybil Trelawny.

06-18-09, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: IAC #2 Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
John got pissy at Sanjaya.

Janice got pissy at her team.

Janice's team got pissy at Janice.

John and Patti got platonically kissy.

Lou did sissy calisthenics.

It rained like a cow pissy on a flat rock.

Missy Torrie was a hot Amazon chick.

A Montag woman seemed normal (sorry, no 'issy for that) and attractive in an cute ingénue-ish sense. In that family, in the nurture vs. nature debate, nurture clearly won.

Now, back to the slasher flick, where Patti has a great line, Janice has the killer (no pun intended) "worth remembering" line, Sanjay displays yet another thing he can't do (act) and Patti show basic acting chops. Real basic.

Oh yeah, incidentally, Torrie is slashed as she showers, if that interests anyone (I broke the replay button)

It's actually better that it has a right to be.

http://www.nbc.com/im-a-celebrity/video/clips/im-a-celebrity-slasher-film/1127173/

(Warning, a little spamish commercial included)

06-18-09, 11:42 AM (EST)
6. "RE: IAC #2 Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Stay tuned for tonight when not only do they do nothing, Janice's black hole of a open maw begins to suck in the camp, the jungle, Costa Rica, the earth, the universe,..and more until she reverses time and actually causes a negative nothing to be performed.

One can only suppose that a negative nothing would involve Stephen Baldwin now that Speidi are gone.

You might want to tune in to see just what this means to you, the viewer, except you will need a platform (TV, home, the earth, etc.) from which to view these un-events.

AyaK 10394 desperate attention whore postings

06-18-09, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: IAC #2 Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
One also could hope that Janice's time on the show comes to an end tonight.

But probably not.

Holly's performance makes you think that Heidi was probably OK before she hooked up with Spencer, who appears to be a walking train wreck.

Sanjaya: can't sing, can't dance, can't act -- a real triple threat.

At least we'll finally be down to six of these losers after tonight. Despite last night's announcement that Janice was not in the top two and Patti was not in the bottom two, I still think Patti's more at risk than Janice, as she is the lowest vote-getter from last week still around.

06-18-09, 03:52 PM (EST)
8. "RE: IAC #2 Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
You know, I'm beginning to think that with I perceive to be an audience growing more and more apathetic, that the VFTW voters will dominate and the Janice will win this thing.

But really, with inane challenges, ridiculously inane survivors (some of whom "just can't take these hardships"), comfy camp conditions, and inane patter by the hosts (someone really should give them some better writers), only the in-camp bickering has any interest, so viewer apathy is pretty predictable, and since she is usually the main bicker-er, Janice may deserve to win.

But I’m going to watch it, mainly because SYTYCD isn’t my cup of tea, and Wipeout is just too over the top. Maybe, if the golf or tennis channels have the something live….

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •