The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Speidi vs. Life."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-08-09, 07:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Speidi vs. Life."
The game is simple: I'll give you a perfectly ordinary situation, and you tell me how those two would react to it.

In fact, the game is so simple, Spencer & Heidi are incapable of playing it. Just like everything else.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Getting A Parking Ticket. Estee 06-08-09 1
   RE: Getting A Parking Ticket. kingfish 06-08-09 2
       RE: Getting A Parking Ticket. mrc 06-08-09 11
   RE: Getting A Parking Ticket. AyaK 06-08-09 3
   RE: Getting A Parking Ticket. Snidget 06-08-09 4
 Getting a hangnail Snidget 06-08-09 5
   RE: Getting a hangnail kingfish 06-08-09 6
   RE: Getting a hangnail Agman2 04-11-16 23
 Waiting In A Long Line. Estee 06-08-09 7
   RE: Waiting In A Long Line. Snidget 06-08-09 8
   RE: Waiting In A Long Line. kingfish 06-08-09 9
 Getting a hot Latte.. kingfish 06-09-09 12
   RE: Getting a hot Latte.. suzzee 06-09-09 13
 Being invited to the finale with al... Snidget 06-19-09 14
   RE: Being invited to the finale wit... kingfish 06-19-09 15
   RE: Being invited to the finale wit... Estee 06-19-09 16
   RE: Being invited to the finale wit... tatortot00 03-29-10 18
 Getting Suspended from your show? Snidget 03-16-10 17
   RE: Getting Suspended from your sho... Latea027 08-06-14 19
       RE: Getting Suspended from your sho... Agman2 11-05-14 20
           RE: Getting Suspended from your sho... kidflash212 02-17-15 21
               RE: Getting Suspended from your sho... Agman2 02-17-15 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

06-08-09, 07:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Getting A Parking Ticket."
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 18933 desperate attention whore postings

06-08-09, 08:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Getting A Parking Ticket."
LAST EDITED ON 06-08-09 AT 08:24 AM (EST)

The Hollywood Dept. of Parking tickets tortured them by making them lift windshield wipers to retrieve those tickets for three whole days, with no lattes or Panini snacks.

They made Heidi think she was going to have to eat fish! Of course as a direct result she got ill and had to be rushed to the hospital (a four star hospital for only the most famous and richest celebrities) via her daddy's helicopter (the medivac chopper didn't have the right bottled water, and the EMTs weren't deferential enough - they couldn't control their giggling when she described how sick she was).

There is a law against Torture and Guantanamo in this country, and it is outrageous that a celebrity of Heidi's fame and Spenser's influence would be subjected to the indignities of parking tickets.

Naturally, a lawsuit against all humanity is being prepared.

Stephanie Pratt!

BTW, I am available for a reality celebrity gig myself, in fact I could replace Heidi or Spenser? Please Twit me.

mrc 10094 desperate attention whore postings

06-08-09, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Getting A Parking Ticket."
A SHARper Image
You twit.

AyaK 10394 desperate attention whore postings

06-08-09, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Getting A Parking Ticket."
"We can park wherever we want! Parking tickets are for the little people, not for us superstars."

'We're going to sue if this ticket isn't rescinded immediately. It has subjected my clients to negative publicity and constitutes extreme mental cruelty. My clients feel that this is a perfect example of the preferential treatment toward lesser celebrities and even non-celebrities within the ____ _____ Police Department."

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

06-08-09, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Getting A Parking Ticket."
Abandon the car and then complain two days later when it is no longer in the parking spot.

Return to parking spot two days after that and complain that the car was not returned.

Refuse to pay towing and storage fees or the ticket.

Sue car manufacturer for not making a car that would always park legally.

06-08-09, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Getting a hangnail"

06-08-09, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Getting a hangnail"
LAST EDITED ON 06-08-09 AT 09:28 AM (EST)

Whaaaaa... Whaaaaaa. This is almost as bad as when my panties bunched up yesterday! Whaaa... Whaaa!

Apologies for the larceny, I stole this from this from one of Estee's posts.

Capt'n 2 patched this together!

Agman2 2574 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-11-16, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Getting a hangnail"
seriously snidget, that's the best you could come up with??????

06-08-09, 10:41 AM (EST)
7. "Waiting In A Long Line."

06-08-09, 10:44 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Waiting In A Long Line."
We are too famous to be standing in this line. This line diminshs our fame.

We will wait in this hotel or hospital until you give us our own special line with 5 star food and massages.

06-08-09, 11:20 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Waiting In A Long Line."
What we'd like to see:
Waiting in a long line does not compute...does not compute... does not compute... (two brains explode)

More realistically (but still with a touch of optimism):
They go to the head of the line and whine about their self-entitlement and star status until the bouncer shoots them and their heads explode.

06-09-09, 08:40 AM (EST)
12. "Getting a hot Latte.."
Ohhh, I didn't know they were so hot! They must be made by the Devil. Ok, Spencer, back into the water for another devil washing!

Capt'n 2 patched this together!

suzzee 5937 desperate attention whore postings

06-09-09, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Getting a hot Latte.."
How DARE you

I want you to hold this in the fridge until the temperature is to my liking, then provide a taste tester. I don't care how many unfamous people are waiting behind me. I shouldn't be associating with this ilk.

BTW who the $#%@ are these two, am I supposed to know them?

Suzzopolis by Tribe

06-19-09, 06:32 AM (EST)
14. "Being invited to the finale with all the other stars"
#Thank you NBC for having Heidi and I go back to the Jungle for "I'm a celebrity get me out of here!" leaving this weekend!

# Everyone tune in next to watch Speidi back on "I'm a celebrity get me out of here!" Speidi is going to win!

about 8 hours ago from TwitterFon

what? we aren't supposed to post things from the actual twitterfeed for this game?

06-19-09, 08:58 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Being invited to the finale with all the other stars"
The name of this show should have been

"I'm Speidi, Bow Down and Worship me!".

Or:

"I'm Janice. I get the Zuks"

06-19-09, 10:19 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Being invited to the finale with all the other stars"
Win what? Spencer's charity disvowed him, and there's no way they're going to let him hold onto the money until he decides where it should go. And if there's a twist which lets them back in the game at the very last minute as contestants, jury, or anything which has any level of influence, the black hole of credibility will leave Donald's hair and sprint for Costa Rica.

They probably told him he had to show up in person if he wanted to collect his Emmy.

tatortot00 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-29-10, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tatortot00 Click to send private message to tatortot00 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Being invited to the finale with all the other stars"
they seriously should have never even been on the show! they are hardly even celebrities! no one on that show was! it was just a sad excuse for them to get more "noticed." Who else wants to just push them off of a cliff and see how long it takes them to realize they fell 2 feet?!

03-16-10, 09:41 AM (EST)
17. "Getting Suspended from your show?"
Tell everyone you are taking some leave to fight cyber-crime

While Pratt will be taking a six-week leave from The Hills, Mr. Heidi Montag is not leaving the MTV reality show to work for the cyber security division at American Defense Enterprise, Us Weekly reported Monday.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/report-spencer-pratt-leaving-hills-after-flipping-out-not-cyber-crime-10594.php

Latea027 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-06-14, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Latea027 Click to send private message to Latea027 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Getting Suspended from your show?"
Just saying, I love free stuff.

That said, www.buckaroo.com! (or at least freaking good deals)

11-05-14, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Getting Suspended from your show?"
spam

kidflash212 4526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-17-15, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Getting Suspended from your show?"
I wonder how spam came to mean disguised advertising.

02-17-15, 06:45 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Getting Suspended from your show?"
maybe because it's so disgusting to eat, and in a sense advertisers are trying to shove their products down our throats!

just a guess though

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •