The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
Current (42)
Conferences I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
I'm a Celebrity - It's finally over!
OMH - praise Jesus it's over!!!!!!!!!!!! O.K. it could have been much worse. I am not sure how, but I am sure m
wildchickenhunter
9 messages
03-06-03 08:42 PM
I'm A Faux Celebrity -- pick the winner
We're down to the Final Three Bores. Seven have left: Robin, Alana, Maria, Nikki, Tyson, Julie, Bruce. Only Cris, John and Melissa
AyaK
22 messages
03-05-03 11:40 PM
I'm A Celebrity (in my own mind) -- Seventh Boot Poll
Six down, four to go. Who will be the next fauxie to have his or her bubble burst? Reply with the name of the seventh boot as the title of your
AyaK
15 messages
03-04-03 10:52 PM
I'm A Celebrity -- Sixth Boot Poll
Five faux celebrities have gone back to fantasyland. Five are left. Who will be the next fauxie to have his or her bubble burst? Reply with the n
AyaK
5 messages
03-04-03 00:01 AM
It's official. ABC brings back 'Get me out of here'
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 02-28-03 AT 02:35 PM (EST)[/font] It's official. ABC has decided to bring back " I am a celeb
wildchickenhunter
8 messages
03-03-03 03:43 PM
I'm A Celebrity -- Fourth Boot Poll
Three naughty little faux celebrities gone. Seven meaner, nastier fauxies left. Who gets the next boot courtesy of America's callers? Reply w
AyaK
13 messages
03-02-03 07:07 PM
RTW SUMMARY: I'm A Celebrity Episode 9 -- 'The First Cut Is The Deepest'
[center][font size="4" color="green"][b][i]I’m A Celebrity – Get Me Out Of Here![/i]
AyaK
5 messages
03-02-03 02:40 AM
I am a Celeb... spoiled on the west coast
Ok, i will admit it, i am a fan of the show. I love it and am rooting for Nikki and Tyson mainly. So, every night i like to vote during the show
BaquaR13
0 messages
03-01-03 08:20 PM
I'm A Celebrity -- Third Boot Poll
Robin and Alana have departed. Who's next? Reply with the name of the victim as the title of your post. [i]Choices[/i]:%0
AyaK
18 messages
02-28-03 09:56 PM
RTW SUMMARY: I'm A Celebrity E8 -- 'Enter the Serpent'
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 02-27-03 AT 04:37 PM (EST)[/font] [center][font size="4" color="green"][b%5
AyaK
7 messages
02-28-03 03:01 PM
I'm A Celebrity -- Second Boot Poll
Adios, Robin! For the handful of us watching this show, here's the poll to pick who will be get to join Robin in loserland. Reply with the na
AyaK
21 messages
02-28-03 00:04 AM
Tyson called Cris Judd a B****!!!
Long time lurker here, but had to come out for this! I admit I watch this trash too, and my jaw dropped when I heard Tyson say to Cris Judd som
greengirl
6 messages
02-27-03 01:50 PM
I'm A Celebrity -- First Boot Poll
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 02-26-03 AT 07:35 PM (EST)[/font] For the handful of us watching this show, I thought I'd sta
AyaK
15 messages
02-27-03 01:24 PM
RTVW Summary -- 'I'm A Celebrity' E7 -- 'Friend or Faux?'
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 02-26-03 AT 01:27 PM (EST)[/font] [center][font size="4" color="purple"][b%
AyaK
8 messages
02-26-03 09:03 PM
RTVW Summary: I'm A Celebrity E6 -- 'Rained Out'
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 02-25-03 AT 11:37 PM (EST)[/font] [font size="4" color="crimson"][center][b
AyaK
9 messages
02-26-03 12:31 PM
RTVW Summary: Episodes 3-5 of 'I'm A Celebrity -- Get Me Out Of Here!'
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 02-25-03 AT 11:43 AM (EST)[/font] [center][font size=“4” color=
AyaK
6 messages
02-26-03 08:02 AM
Here comes "I'm A Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here!"
A news article about this will be posted in the "Survivor 6" news pages shortly. However, it looks like this British ripoff of [i]Survivor%
AyaK
28 messages
01-29-03 12:46 PM
I'm a celebrity get me out of here commercial
they ran a commercial for the show with Melissa Rivers and Robin Leach during the Superbowl preview. Looks like we are getting it in February. If
survivorscott
6 messages
01-28-03 10:31 AM

Current (42)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •