The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Is temptation this dull?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Temptation Island Everything (Protected)
Original message

theseeker 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-29-03, 02:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail theseeker Click to send private message to theseeker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Is temptation this dull?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-29-03 AT 02:18 AM (EST)

I didn't watch either of the other two Temptation Islands, so help me out here: Were they as dull as TI3?
Not a lot of temptation has been involved. There's even 1 couple who won't even look at their videos at the bonfire. I don't understand why the TI3 people give them a choice of watching the vids. It should be mandatory. How can Krisin and What's His Name (sometimes I'm not sure this guy is even on the island) discover anything about well their doing with the temptation thing if they don't watch the vids?
The women don't seem to have any fun, they just mope around. At least on the guys side of the island they've had a little fun, though not lately. Just that thug Jason chewing out Sandra while his buddy Michael sits there and grins.
In either of previous Temptation Islands, did any of the women on the women's side of the island get a little wild and crazy? I thought the show might be a little more fun than Paradise Hotel. It called "Temptation" Island for freaking sakes.
The producers of TI3 should be banned from doing another reality show, particularly the idiots who selected the couples. How do you take a concept like Temptation Island with supposedly hot couples and singles and make it dull?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Is temptation this dull? StarryLuna 09-29-03 1
   Agree AyaK 09-29-03 2
       RE: Agree Coconut 09-29-03 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-29-03, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Is temptation this dull?"
The previous two TI's had their dull moments. In each season though, there's always been a skank or two or a drama queen to help move things along. TI1 had Mandy in the skank role, Valerie as the drama queen and Ytossie and Taheed playing the skank couple. TI2 featured several skanks, both males and females, Genevieve as Drama/Vampire Queen extrordinaire, who realized just a few days into the show that no man would bow down before her like her boyfriend Tony already did, so she ended their stay early to drag him home and shackle him to her before he realized how much better life could be on the outside. TI2 also had Shannon as the Drama Queen runner-up, who took over the crown once Genevieve left, as she was unable to fulfil her duties. Shannon wined, moped, missed her boyfriend and in a show of her junior-high mentality, left notes around the island for him to find. Fortunately, Marky-Mark found them first, causing a few seconds of hilarity at final bonfire when he confronted her with them.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-29-03, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Agree"
Actually, I thought TI2 was a lot of fun, because Genevieve and Shannon were desperate to get their boyfriends/slaves back, and the other couples played around enough to break up by the end. We had low-light footage of both coupled Nikkole and single FDNY Tommy and coupled Catherine and single Size 14 Brian among the women, while Edmundo sexed it up with Hilary and Linda, Mark with Debbie and Tommy with Blue Eyeshadow Girl. Even John formed a more-or-less-permanent couple with Nayla, leading everyone to hope that he'd bolt from Psychoshannon.

This time ... nope. It's just been skanky Michael and a bunch of vacationers.

BTW, StarryLuna, how's the E5 summary coming?

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-29-03, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Agree"

I'm working on E5, but it was soooooo long that it's taking me forever. I hoped to do it for today, but I think it'll go to Wednesday.

I'm crossing my fingers that Starry Luna's finale summary doesn't come out before mine.

Inanely Humorous.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •