The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TI2: Summary Ep. 4: Let's Get It On!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Temptation Island Everything (Protected)
Original message

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-11-01, 00:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TI2: Summary Ep. 4: Let's Get It On!"
Hi All. This is late, but still worth summarizing!
It all starts on...
Tango Mar - Aka Chicks Island
The episode starts with Genevieve yapping on about how it's important to keep your slave… I mean boyfriend. She apparently got a "slap in the face" when she got to the island. Damn, wish we'd seen it! Cheezy diary writing continues as she decides she's keeping Tony until the end of time… Gag!

Morning Girly Meeting
Marky Mark kisses the four girls as they enter the pool area. Most action he's gotten in ages. The Boy Boot Out session begins. Nicole is quickly outvoted and Juleby, the spunky Venture Capitalist (the funnest type of capitalist!) gets the boot. Then Marky Mark announces there will be a second boot. Nicole points out it's her turn, and Gen freaks out, sceaming "No No No!" She obviously likes dominating the women too.
Despite Nicole's desire to get to know him, Omar gets boot number two. Away with you, Buff Omar!

Tambor Tropical - Aka Lap Dance Heaven
The boys get told that they have two girls to boot out right off the bat. Tony feels that Meredith is a "distraction to me", although that sounds good, what he means is she keeps touching him and asking him to kiss. Tony's sexual harassment training kicks in and she has to go. Tommy chooses to boot Kristen G., the rock and roll drummer who looses respect for men who get lap dances.

Tango Mar - Beer from Hell
Marky Mark is up having a beer with the single boys when Gen shows up and announces it has taken her four days to decide she wants to be with Tony. It becomes obvious to all that Gen walks around with Tony's balls in her purse, and Nicole says it best with "Tony is too afraid to screw around on her because she will kick his ass!" Gen flips out on Nicole and the single boys, telling them she'll go off if she hears another insult about the lovely Miss Tony. She might as well go off, because she won't be getting off with anyone!

Commercial Interlude - Aldara Genital Warts Cream
That's right, a genital warts ad in the middle of Temptation Island. Who knew?

The Dates
The whole team is reunited for Date #3. Blocks are unanimously removed.
The Guys Dates:
John and Linda: John says "it was a very talented block" translation: I want her lap dancing by sundown! This was a previously blocked taboo relationship and John is thrilled. Said he's not missing Shannon any more.
Tony and Katie: Who really cares who he picks at this point, all the women are afraid of sexual harassment lawsuits. Tony feels in control for the first time in his life and he likes it! Will he be willing to put the leash back on?
Tommy and Amanda: Welcome to whoreville, population: Amanda. (hey Tommy, try Aldara! It works.) Bikini-clad Amanda prances around a waterfall with drooling Tommy trailing behind. This poor guy really wants to have sex with someone.
Edmundo and Donna: Eddie picks Donna as Catherine desperately tries to get his attention. Has she tried a lap dance? They paddle out to a cemetery. A cemetery? This date is dead in the water, Donna knows Edmundo wants Hilary…and also Tiffany.

The Girls Dates:
Catherine and Tom: Finally Tom gets to work his magic. The watersliding mud rub down. He keeps her in stitches and lays groundwork for a love-siege.
Genevieve and Ruben: Damn this guy is hot, so wasted on Gen! He does say he'd rather stay home with the guys than go out with her. The only one-on-one time in this date was with monkeys. The humans seemed relieved, the monkeys just felt dirty.
Nicole and Tommy: They go repelling down a waterfall. Nicole calls this the "Best date of anyone on the island so far." He's too perfect and she's loving it.
Shannon and Jeff: Nicole gets a giggle from Gen screwing Shannon out of a good date for a change. Skipped walking in the rain to do some shopping. Shannon is surprised by the fantastic date.

Interlude:
Guys: A very bizarre cross-dressing fashion show degenerates into frolicking in the pool. That's right, four guys in skirts and a DOG? Where the hell did that dog come from???
Girls: Cheezy massage session. Gen enjoys other men massaging her by talking about Tony.

The Big Climax:
Catherine chats about Edmundo. "I miss him terribly and I hope he's thinking about me…" Camera fades to Edmundo in bed with Hilary, hand on her ass. Mixed messages, confusion, guilt and the occasion head in his lap are kissed away. Luckily Catherine has said "What goes on on the Island, stays on the Island." Catherine's SUPER!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou AyaK 12-11-01 1
 RE: TI2: Summary Ep. 4: Let's Get I... thndrkttn 12-11-01 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-11-01, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou"
Canada Girl, thanks for the E4 summary. Great job! I appreciate the effort to go back and recreate it, especially after so much time had gone by. The Gen and Tony references are priceless ...
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-11-01, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TI2: Summary Ep. 4: Let's Get It On!"

"Welcome to whoreville, population: Amanda."

That was priceless.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •