The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"the mole is"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

netreality 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-24-03, 01:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail netreality Click to send private message to netreality Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"the mole is"
Get ready to find for real who the mole is

Michael isnot married. He is divorced. Why would he pretend to have a reason to be careful, unless he is the mole.?

Plus, during the underwater challenge, one of those movements looked an awful like dig... MOLE?!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: the mole is Bucky Katt 01-24-03 1
 RE: the mole is Ahtumbreez 01-24-03 2
 The answer is obvious... munson 01-24-03 3
   RE: The answer is obvious... ekr 01-27-03 6
   RE: The answer is obvious... netreality 01-28-03 7
 RE: the mole is tickledpink 01-27-03 4
 RE: the mole is Femme 01-27-03 5
   RE: the mole is MellowYellow 02-02-03 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-24-03, 02:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: the mole is"
Welcome to the party!

According to IMDB, there is no mention of a divorce: http://us.imdb.com/Bio?Boatman,%20Michael

Compared to some of the other clues found by posters here (Boatman in the opening sequence, Das Mole) seeing Michael make an apparent digging movement is very weak evidence.

"I resolve to constantly assert my honest opinion on anything and everything - whether it's requested or not."

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-24-03, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: the mole is"
I've got von Detten as the mole on my PTTE, but have to admit that when Corbin pointed out the dollar sign symbol in the first challenge I started to have my doubts. But then Corbin was eliminated, so did he change his mind about Boatman, was he just misleading von Detten, or did he really vote towards Boatman being the mole and was just WRONG. Ahhhh, the madness.

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-24-03, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "The answer is obvious..."
...to me, anyway.

I came to my conclusion that Erik is the mole not because of any clues or spoilers but, instead, looking at the selection of the mole as a simple business and marketing decision made by ABC.

The show was filmed before the fall TV season. Only one contestant was the star of a new ABC series set to debut in the fall. ABC hopes to use the appearance of this star on Celebrity Mole to hype his new series. How do they guarantee their "star" hangs around for every episode?

Make him the mole.

Of course, they never considered that Dinotopia would be a huge failure and be gone before the Mole aired. Tough luck, ABC.

Erik is the mole.

ekr 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-27-03, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ekr Click to send private message to ekr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The answer is obvious..."
I agree. I am glad to see that not everyone is on the Boatman bandwagon.

netreality 7 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-03, 02:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail netreality Click to send private message to netreality Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The answer is obvious..."
Well, actually, my guess is Erik will win. What will he do with the money? Think of the publicity. Mike is the Mole!

3rd- Freddie
2nd- Kathy
WINNER- ERIK

MOLE MICHAEL

tickledpink 8 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-03, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tickledpink Click to send private message to tickledpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: the mole is"
Didn't michael say he had a kid? He probably promised his "wife" or "ex-wife" not to do anything dangerous b/c of his kid(s).

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-27-03, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: the mole is"
LAST EDITED ON 01-27-03 AT 08:10 PM (EST)

I'd like to see proof that he is divorced. Everything I found online shows that he is in fact married.

Link that says he's married

Another link that says he's married

None of the sites I visited said anything about divorce. Only shown as being married and living in LA with his children. Please can you provide some link that might say contrary?

Femme
"I shall no longer play the field; the field stinks, both economically and socially."

MellowYellow 346 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-02-03, 07:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MellowYellow Click to send private message to MellowYellow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: the mole is"
I did not realize his bio was so extensive!

I loved his character in Spin City, and his voice. I liked him fully dressed better than in island gear, IMO.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •