The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Mole Suspect List v.C.2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-17-03, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Mole Suspect List v.C.2"
LAST EDITED ON 01-17-03 AT 11:43 AM (EST)

Here we go again!

Here are the statistics from last week. I sinply added up the number that each person got (1st=1). The lowest total wins, of course. Bold means they led in that category (no ties)

Statistics:

Name (Points earned, # of 1sts, 2nds, 3rds, 4ths, 5ths, 6ths, average place)

1. Michael (18 pts,5,2,1,0,0,1,Average=2.00)
2. Frederique (26 pts,2,1,4,1,0,1,Average=2.89)
3. Erik (34 pts,2,1,0,2,2,2,Average=3.78)
4. Stephen (36 pts,0,2,3,0,1,3,Average=4.00)
5. Corbin (37 pts,0,2,0,2,5,0,Average=4.11)
6. Kathy (38 pts,0,1,1,4,1,2, Average=4.22)

Interesting picks this week... Michael got a lot of #1's after the Intro Clue... Erik seems to be one of those players that you either think he HAS to be the mole, or you think there's NO WAY.

Week Two Jims' Suspect List

1. Michael (1)
2. Kathy (3)
3. Frederique (2)
4. Corbin (5)
5. Erik (4)

-I'm still a big MikeFOMO. This week, I found his logic of not jumping AWFULLY suspicious. And then he said that Stephen wouldn't jump? Riiiiiiight...

-Kathy pushes by Frederique this week because of the whole coffin escapade. Kathy could have said that Erik actually saw in the coffin, but no...

-Corbin was the chief opinion that they should go for the 25K. Also, he cost the team 25K in the Exemption Game.

-I can't decide who I suspect more: Erik or Corbin. I really found Erik's temporary amnesia in the cementary suspicious.

Your turn!

-----------------------------------------------------------
The Quotes are back!
1. "But it makes you wonder... Why was Erik so conservative all day, but so spunky with the sheep?" -Stephen

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Mole Suspect List v.C.2 ejm92 01-17-03 1
 RE: Mole Suspect List v.C.2 BaquaR13 01-17-03 2
 COME ON PEOPLE! Jims02 01-21-03 3
   RE: COME ON PEOPLE! Bucky Katt 01-21-03 4
       RE: COME ON PEOPLE! Jims02 01-21-03 5
 RE: Mole Suspect List v.C.2 survivorscott 01-21-03 6
 RE: Mole Suspect List v.C.2 magic_star 01-21-03 7
 Taunt me while I freeze Bebo 01-22-03 8
 RE: Mole Suspect List v.C.2 Loree 01-22-03 9
 RE: Mole Suspect List v.C.2 GuessItRains 01-22-03 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-17-03, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Mole Suspect List v.C.2"
Hmmmph......this series is more fun than I thought it would be, but Mole might as well stop trying to be a serious reality show.

1. Frederique (1) - Really keeping my suspicions high.

2. Boatman (3) - The problem with him is that he seems like he is trying too hard to get people to think he is the Mole...maybe it's a reverse strategy....he just seems too much like Darwin.

3. Von Detton (4) - He is just a little suspicious, whether he is the Mole or not, he is a bit clueless.

4. Griffin (5) - Maybe....maaaaybe...but I doubt it.

5. Bernsen (2) - I have now eliminated him as a suspect in my mind......

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champion
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-17-03, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Mole Suspect List v.C.2"
1. Michael - Ok, now i am starting to believe Michael is the mole. It has to do with two things: one being his highly suspicious behavior this episode (and the way that they did point SOME evidence towards him being the mole, but pointed more evidence in the direction of Erik, taking it off of Michael)

2. Erik- Thought it was him from the beginning, still think it could be.

3. Kathy- Because she would be a great mole and you made a good point about her earlier Jims she COULD have said something...

4. Fred- uhhh... maybe but i dont think so.

5. Corbin- no, i have eliminated him as well...

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

01-21-03, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "COME ON PEOPLE!"
LAST EDITED ON 01-21-03 AT 03:52 PM (EST)

Only three lists this week???

(And Bebo says that traffic ISN'T slower?)

I'm bringing my new sig out, for this post.

Last chance to make your list before v.C.3!!!

(I will start naming names!)

The Quotes are back!
1. "But it makes you wonder... Why was Erik so conservative all day, but so spunky with the sheep?" -Stephen
2. "Screw you guys, I'm going home" -Erik von Cartman

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-21-03, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: COME ON PEOPLE!"
LAST EDITED ON 01-21-03 AT 03:58 PM (EST)

Fine, fine, fine. I'm not usually into the list thing but I will help you out.

1. Michael
2. Kathy
3. Freddy
4. Corbin
5. Erik

And I don't think you got the best quote of the week. I think Kathy's line about digging up Harrison Ford's grave with the kid from Dinotopia was the best - but then again it is you that has the quotes in the sig line and not me!

Edited to add: I see my picks aren't very original either!

"I resolve to constantly assert my honest opinion on anything and everything - whether it's requested or not."

01-21-03, 04:21 PM (EST)
5. "RE: COME ON PEOPLE!"
Thank you

It was either this quote or Kathy's... I wanted to capture some of DinoBoy's insanity...

Nice list, by the way.

The Quotes are back!
2. "Screw you guys, I'm going home" -Erik von Cartman

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-21-03, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Mole Suspect List v.C.2"
1.)Michael
2.)Erik
3.)Kathy
4.)Frederique
5.)Corbin

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-21-03, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Mole Suspect List v.C.2"
Alright I guess I might as well list mine. This board sure is slow isn't it?

1.Michael- Because Jims says so.

2.Erik- Because I say so.

3.Frederique- Because that one blond girl says so.

4.Corbin- Because my friend says so.

5.Kathy- Because someone says so.

Realistically Erik is the mole. Clueistically Michael is the mole

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-03, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Taunt me while I freeze"
Here I am, freezing my blue dress off in New England, and you're taunting me?

Yes, the boards are slow right now, and I can think of a variety of reasons. Here's my list, with a points score on Moleability.

1. Michael (100)- Why fight it? We didn't have as many suspects to sort through, and we have loads of evidence to support Boatman.

2. Kathy (3) - She knew the Dinopuppy had seen bones in that last coffin, yet she was willing to let the money go. Methinks this was to protect her coalition with the pup.

3. Erik (2.9) - Awwww...he's so cute when he pwtends to be the moley-woley.

4. Frederique (1.65) - Did she do anything to sabotage the game? No. Did she do anything to try and win the game? Oodles, including being willing to confine herself with Baldwin.

5. Corbin (.83) - He tried to mess with people's minds at dinner, but he was really just trying to blackmail everyone into giving him the exemption so that his butt was saved.

Royalty, shmoyalty...EVIL rules!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-03, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Mole Suspect List v.C.2"
Okay I thought it was going to be Michael before the first episode aired. I just thought he would be a good mole. I saw the first episode and thought he had to be the mole. Then Jim came up with his spoiler and really convinced me. So nothing has changed there.

1. Michael Boatman

2. Frederique - would be a good mole if I wasn't completely convinced it is Boatman

3. Corbin - just because I think he will be on the final episode. But I do not believe he is the mole

4. Kathy - just because I don't think I will be lucky enough to have her voted out yet

5. Erik - never thought he was the mole. He really does seem a little clueless of just why he is there.

GuessItRains 700 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-22-03, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GuessItRains Click to send private message to GuessItRains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Mole Suspect List v.C.2"
I'll help you out Jim, although since I missed the first episode this is really based only on the boards and Ep2.

1. Michael--He's the only one who seems to be trying to subtly act like the mole, and the vidcap clue is darn strong evidence.

2. Kathy--If she is the mole, her strategy of trying to ge people to pick Eric would make a bit more sense.

3. Frederique--I can't really see it, but it's possible.

4. Eric--Based on the alliances we have seen, highly doubtful.

5. Corbin--Nothing even remotely suspicious.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •