The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What REALLY Happened"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-26-02, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What REALLY Happened"
(I'm starting this now, because I'm not sure when the'll reveal the mole)

Okay, it's getting to the end of the season now and I feel that we need a thread devoted to our Final and Official MOLE PICKS of the season. The time for switching camps is over and everyone should take a real standing.

(coming from me, of course, Mr. Darfomo)

When the mole actually is revealed, it will be fun to read back over these and say, "Wow, they were dead on". This is assuming that someone gets it correct of course. I think you know who I mean... If not, check Femme's wonderful summary!

Anyway, we need to poll the ENTIRE active message board as to who they believe is the mole and why they think this person is the mole. The more opinions, the better!!!

Rules: (to keep it organized)

We'll be reasonable about them... They work almost the same as the Vote Thread.

1. Respond to this message only!!!

2. Put in the subject column the name of the mole. Simply highlight the "Re: What Really Happened", erase it, and write the name of the mole in the blank.

3. Give your reasons why. Make them as long as you want. Give the reasons why you have come to this conclusion.

4. Oh, and remember... Have fun!!!
-----------------------------------
Quotes of the week:
1. "Al, do you think you could move just a little?"-Myra
2. "Ewww... Patrick, no... I don't want to see that."-Heather
3. "I really hope Darwin doesn't realize I have a coalition with Dorothy, or... that could be bad."-Lisa
4. "Gas station attendants... They no NOTHING about flat tires... Let's ask these tourists!"-Darwin
5. "I swear, Rob, if this freaks me out I'm gonna punch you."-Anderson
6. "Those hills are a b!tch."-Anderson
7. "Um, thanks guys for not liking me!" (waves the $ at them)-Elavia
8. "They do look like piercing blue eyes, Heather, but I don't get it. He's totally making out with (that girl)."- Bribs
9. "I was a little surprised when Anderson came into my room in a suit. He usually just comes into my room in his pajamas, just his bottoms usually."-Darwin
10. "Man, I'm screwed."-Dorothy

11. (creepily) "Tiny bubbles... In my wine... Makes me happy."-Anderson

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Bill clemsonbeav 07-26-02 1
 heatherdorothybillHEATHER MYVERYOWN 07-26-02 2
 Dorothy Jims02 07-26-02 3
 Bill NaughtyKittySara 07-27-02 4
 HEATHER Seyz 07-27-02 5
 Bill (or Elavia) Crimsyn 07-27-02 6
 Dorothy sherlock 07-27-02 7
 VOTE TALLY SO FAR... Jims02 07-27-02 8
 Dorothy CVLspaz 07-27-02 9
 Bill LaybackSpinPatty 07-27-02 10
   RE: Dorthey canada_mole 07-27-02 11
 Bill. Stuefis 07-27-02 12
 Dorothy IS the MOLE spyguy13 07-27-02 13
 Heather mindful 07-27-02 14
 Bill magic_star 07-27-02 15
 Bill mookiemeister 07-27-02 16
 Bill survivorscott 07-27-02 17
 Bill moleish 07-27-02 18
 Heather SurvivingMole 07-27-02 19
 Bill anixon 07-27-02 20
 Dorothy Red Lady 07-27-02 21
 Dorothy rTuRnAnCeKr 07-27-02 22
 "Heather" buttercup 07-27-02 23
 Bill delweb21 07-27-02 24
 VOTE TALLY 2 Jims02 07-27-02 25
 Dorothy pwbk 07-27-02 26
 Bill Loree 07-28-02 27
 Heather Survivorerist 07-28-02 28
 Bill Created4LIfe 07-29-02 29
   Heather Perscors 07-29-02 30
 Bill Kokoro 07-29-02 31
 Bill Molzingvivor 07-29-02 32
 Bill Bebo 07-29-02 33
 Bill BaquaR13 07-29-02 34
 Bill lroy 07-29-02 35
 Dorothy L82LIFE 07-29-02 36
 HEATHER WhoIsTheMole 07-29-02 37
 Bill Dusty Bottoms 07-29-02 38
 VOTE TALLY 3 BaquaR13 07-29-02 39
 Dorothy Seniorita 07-29-02 40
 Bill cyclehausen 07-29-02 41
 Heather evanakm 07-29-02 42
 Dorothy !!!!! katem 07-29-02 43
 Dorothy sport 07-30-02 44
   RE: Dorothy (my Mole post is below,... Cagan 07-31-02 55
 Heather Serendipity 07-30-02 45
 DOROTHY IS THE MOLE HeatherFan 07-30-02 46
 RE: What REALLY Happened mrknowitall 07-30-02 47
 HEATHER Hockey Lady 07-30-02 48
 Dorothy LUCKYtheTRUTHkid 07-30-02 49
 Heather Chinacat 07-31-02 50
   RE: Heather thissummer 07-31-02 51
 Heather plimtuna 07-31-02 52
 Gun to my head: Heather Cagan 07-31-02 53
 Bill xxinvincible 07-31-02 54
 Bill ejm92 08-01-02 56
 Dorothy kyngsladye 08-01-02 57
 Dorothy sherlock 08-01-02 58
 RE: Bill is the Mole wildchickenhunter 08-01-02 59
 VOTE TALLY 4 Jims02 08-01-02 60

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

clemsonbeav 4203 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-26-02, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail clemsonbeav Click to send private message to clemsonbeav Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Bill"
I've been suspecting Bill from the beginning...never jumping from the Billuminati. All the clues point to him! BILL IS THE MOLE!!! And BTW, Dorothy wins.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

MYVERYOWN 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-26-02, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MYVERYOWN Click to send private message to MYVERYOWN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "heatherdorothybillHEATHER"
i cant pick one because i am completely lost on this. i try to think who anderson would least likely suspect and who everyone else would be surprised to see be the mole and i really dont see any of the three to be a big surprise if they were the mole. i still think AL is the mole. he would be the biggest surprise and i wish he was still in the game. right now i would have to go with HEATHER. no real reason. just a complete guess.

07-26-02, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Dorothy"
LAST EDITED ON 07-26-02 AT 11:14 PM (EST)

Although I am split between Billfomo and Dohfomo, I shall play Devil's Advocate.

I began making conclusions on a preconceived idea that Bob voted Elavia on the first quiz. Hence, I assumed the mole was male. As each of my male suspects (Darwin, Bribs) were executed, I realized that perhaps my preconceived idea may have been incorrect.

So, I come to Dorothy now. I foolishly wrote her off because of her performance in the Dumb vs. Smart and Assembly Line games. However, as I look at her other challenge performances, it seems that Dorothy may be a mole candidate after all.

To begin with, Dorothy missed her question in the Burn Bags Game. This would be so easy to pull off for her, since the group didn't know each other too well. However, her intelligence and observation seems to contradict this. The Lotto Clothes was a nice piece of sabotage as well. She never really voices that she doesn't want to wear the diapers. She merely backs Bill up completely, forcing Elavia to agree as well. Later, she grabs the non-blueberry cake and ends up fining the group.

Dorothy finds herself lucky in Episode 3. Al puts her up against Little John, ensuring that there would be NO WAY she would fall under suspicion. The Dumb Vs. Smart Game was interesting for Dorothy. She realized that she needed to win some games, so winning this game kept A LOT of suspicion off of her for the rest of the game, assuming the mole would not want to win $.

She gets lost during Think Or Sink, wasting very valuable time. We were never shown how long they waited for Dorothy to get back before they tried the # combinations. The Bike The Mountain Game was similar to this as well. She simply backs up her physical ineptness by falling off the bike AND wasting time in doing so.

The Gladiator was simply a matter of Dorothy trying to stay out of suspicion's light and keeping away from the action. The Relative Games gave Dorothy some fun. First, she gives Heather the nearly impossible job of finding "the only Asian woman" and then she "second guesses" her mom on the Bungee.

The Car Assembly Game was another instance of Dorothy wasting time. They had most of the car de-assembled by the time she played hero. Unluckily, they BARELY built it back together. Later, she refuses to drink the toe-jam wine until Darwin FORCES her. But Dorothy's not done yet. The Night Ball Game. Dorothy knew that Darwin hadn't hit the ball yet, but she hit it anyway, realizing Darwin would receive every ounce of suspicion.

The Buy/Sell Game was obvious enough. She buys terrible items, and the men can't sell them. In the Evader Game, she misses Heather TWICE, giving her a good chance to win the game.

And last week, Dorothy volunteers to be a Liar in the Liar Game. She changes the Python into a Boa Constrictor and makes her lies completely obvious to Bill. Unluckily for Dorothy again, Bill's slightly heightened odds doesn't help him win the exemption.

There... I could go into her coalitions, but I don't have the time... I would like to also mention that I think Dorothy's got to be the UNLUCKIEST mole ever (if she is)

Thanks for reading!!!
Quotes of the week:
3. "I really hope Darwin doesn't realize I have a coalition with Dorothy, or... that could be bad."-Lisa
4. "Gas station attendants... They no NOTHING about flat tires... Let's ask these tourists!"-Darwin
8. "They do look like piercing blue eyes, Heather, but I don't get it. He's totally making out with (that girl)."- Bribs
9. "I was a little surprised when Anderson came into my room in a suit. He usually just comes into my room in his pajamas, just his bottoms usually."-Darwin

NaughtyKittySara 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-27-02, 00:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NaughtyKittySara Click to send private message to NaughtyKittySara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Bill"
For all the obvious reasons!

* He chose non-athletic people for athletic challenges.
* He refused to wear a costume when everyone else was willing.
* During the pizza making challenge he wanted to go the wrong way and his team beat the others (the mole will beat you).
* He lasted only a few minutes in the water, after he said he was a good swimmer.
* He dropped in gnome but it didn't break until he fell on it. He also suggested they use a bulky gnome instead of a heavier yet easier to carry gnome. Plus he forgot to take his picture and had to go back.
* He hit the ball out of turn during the game that would have added the most money to the pot that day ($30,000). Even though both Bribs and Darwin had already ended the game, he probably didn't notice since he was laying on the ground.
* When Al and Bribs were trying very hard to sell the items Bill basically sat around and watched...he also didn't immediately suggest they return the money (like Al and Bribs did) that was left on the table.
* Everyone knows something went wrong during the evader game and since Al is gone, I cast all my suspicions on Bill. Plus at the end of ep. 11 Al said he played the game without lying and deceit so he probably didn't intentionally miss the cue.
* In Anderson's fun house the camera showed images of a ship and a saxophone...he is a retired navy admiral and he plays the baritone sax.
* MnDonald's sounds a lot like McDaniel!
* He has been offered a ton of exemptions.

And for some not-so-obvious reasons

* The telegram - the mole is bill
* "Admiral"
* "Bane"
* Pisces symbol

I'm sure there are more but I can't think of any at the moment! I hope Bill isn't the mole.

Seyz 198 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-02, 05:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seyz Click to send private message to Seyz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "HEATHER"
Right now, I feel very conflicted. In the bragging rights thread, I said it was Heather right after episode 4. I think I'll stick with that for now... because...
(even though the evidence for Bill is overwhelming)

1) She's so much like last year's mole. If I were the producers I would definitely choose someone similar to last year's mole to dismiss the idea that the mole has to be overtly different each season.

2) After every episode, the ABC website states that the mole got contestant ______ executed. I can think of several instances in which Heather got contestants eliminated if she were the mole. Patrick is the one I'm still fixed on. Heather was by far the way most vocal in being upset about Patrick's actions and by inference I think she was the one that told everyone to NOT give any information to him. She, herself certainly did not.. and therefore Patrick probably had VERY little info on heather for his quiz, thus if Heather IS the mole, Patrick would've answered the least questions right for sure.
Also. it strikes me that both bribs and Katie had an alliance with Heather, yet they both got executed, esp. Katie. Makes me think that Heather is the one that got Katie and Bribs eliminated. Also Al in the last episode.

3) She's gotten too far for someone who seems so clueless. Heather has never seemed to pinpointed anyone in the game. Who does she REALLY think is the mole? We have no idea? Is it Dorothy or Bill? I can't tell. Al says Heather thinks it's Dorothy, but Al doesn't know that Heather and Dorothy are in a coalition.. so nothing makes sense. For someone to be so "unsure" of who the mole is, she seems a bit too lucky to have made it so far..... unless she IS the mole.

4) She's good-looking- a ratings booster.

5) Giving up an exemption during the jail challenge... hmm... Maybe she really didn't need it.. obviously not since she's still in the game.

6) She's lost way too many challenges. I won't list them all because there are so many.. and unlike Dorothy she hasn't had many magnificent saves.. I have to admit Bill does even worse in the challenges though.

7) She's in a coalition. I still think that for the mole2, the mole would form coalitions to throw people off, just so that the Jim/Steven coalitions would have a harder chance of easily getting everyone else booted. Heather has been in 3 coalitions. Dorothy has been in 3 too, but Bill has been in none.

Overall, the evidence really does still point to Bill though.. I still think there is a small chance that Heather is the mole.

Crimsyn 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-27-02, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Crimsyn Click to send private message to Crimsyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Bill (or Elavia)"
The clues for Bill speak for themselves.

What would be totally under the radar and a big shock would be Elavia. She was very molish before she took the bribe.
But on second thought, the preview stated there will be 1 winner, 1 loser, and 1 mole. So I guess that pretty much shoots down my theory.
I'll vote for Bill.

Dance your cares away...

sherlock 450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-27-02, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sherlock Click to send private message to sherlock Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Dorothy"
I think she is the mole because of the "great twist." It definitely wouldn't be a great twist if Bill was the mole.

07-27-02, 11:25 AM (EST)
8. "VOTE TALLY SO FAR..."
Total Votes: 6

Bill: 3
Dorothy: 2
Heather: 1

Rule Violators: None yet!!!

By the way... Where are all the Billfomos???
Quotes of the week:

CVLspaz 109 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-02, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CVLspaz Click to send private message to CVLspaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Dorothy"
Jims, you said everything! i can't add a thing. it seems so obvious now that Dorothy is the mole! i hope so. i just hope it's NOT Bill. anybody but Bill!

LaybackSpinPatty 27 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-02, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LaybackSpinPatty Click to send private message to LaybackSpinPatty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Bill"
Yes, I know voting for Bill is totally cliche, but what can I say. This is the first time posting on any forums, but I think it's time I shared my insight, however terrible it might be.

Kathryn did say that the clues this season would be a little more obvious than last years totally impossible clues, so I think I've picked up on some not-so-subtle hints that indeed Bill is the Mole. Forgive me if these clues have been mentioned a million times.

In the latest episode, there were alot of little things that I thought could be clues, and some of them I've twisted to mean that Bill is the Mole. Like for instance in the section where they did all the creepy shots of the Fun House, they zoomed in on alot of pictures of model ships. Bill is a retired Admiral. Connection. Also, they showed a saxophone, which is one of the instruments Bill plays. But then again, Dorothy is a musician. Hmmmm....
Also, I know this has been mentioned a million bajillion times, Bill always nods when Anderson asks him if he's the Mole, even though he says he's not. Also, from last year we've associated the number 4 to be associated with the Mole (i.e. 4 letters in MOLE, you know what I mean). Which makes me suspicious of Bill and that whole clicking-number-four-on-that-quiz thing, which he was indeed interviewed 4th.
But then inevitably we ask ourselves, is this too freaking obvious????? The Mole's job is to sabotage, and I think Heather has done the most obvious sabotaging, but I voted for Bill, so I'm gonna shut up now.

canada_mole 33 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-02, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail canada_mole Click to send private message to canada_mole Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Dorthey"
Bill wins cause he has had her nailed dead to rights from very early on

Stuefis 78 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-27-02, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Stuefis Click to send private message to Stuefis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Bill."
I hate it because if he is he's SO obvious. I mean, in the first MINUTE of the game he was introduced 4th just like the mole last year! Just be prepared for a suprise visit from Al. I'm still grasping to the wreckage of the Alfomo ship!

spyguy13 47 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-02, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail spyguy13 Click to send private message to spyguy13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Dorothy IS the MOLE"
You guys mentioned some pretty clever observations about Dorothy so far, but I just wanted to add what I have saw. It seems Dorothy listens way too attentively when AC is explaining the games. Like she knows what the games are (because she is the mole) and overacts to look like she does NOT know anything about the game. Well, there are my points.

SpYgUy

mindful 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-27-02, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindful Click to send private message to mindful Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Heather"
I'm sure its not Dot. she wants to win games i suspeact Heather because sings just point to her the whole blue eyed thing is a big piece of evidence and besdies when Elavia was in the show most of the time Heather was in her group and when Katie was doing her quiz she had straight ticketed Elavia but she took the money and left Katie went to second suspect Bill and she got excutected so its Heather i hate to admit it but thats who it is

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-27-02, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Bill"
I've thought he was the mole since episode 4.That's when the Telegram Clue came out.He also has the BANE,and adMiRaL
clues that make me believe he is the mole even more.With all his attempts to sabotage the game,I think he has tried the hardest.He has continuously switched between who he thought was the mole more than any other player in the game.I don't think there is anyway he isn't the mole.

The Cubs win the World Series!Cubbies Win!Cubbies Win!

mookiemeister 284 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-27-02, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mookiemeister Click to send private message to mookiemeister Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Bill"
I think Bill is the mole mainly because of the alliance between Heather and Dorothy. I'm trying to think if Heather or Dorothy suspect each other to be the mole, why would they want to ally herself with the mole? So it seems to make sense that they would ally only if they trust each other a little. OTOH, it's possible the mole join alliance to make other think she's a player. But I kinda doubt it. At this stage of the game, I have a feeling the players have a good feel to who the prime mole suspect is. Otherwise, they would've been eliminated already. So Heather and Dorothy trusts each other more so they formed alliance. Bill is probably the mole.

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-27-02, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Bill "
From my "Rudyismy_daddy" name stage I had two suspects, Dorothy and Bill, But as the game moved along I suspect Bill even more. Besides the already mentioned clues, I will also bring up the many Bill Shakespear refrences, The who you like written on a dollar Bill game, The Mickey D's refrence, and the AKA Bill theory from the first episode introduction order. Plus the ice cream incident.

Heather is your winner, They have edited her to be the unlucky/lucky one. Never gets an exemption but is still in the game. They have given her the "You Go Girl" editing treatment.

moleish 46 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-02, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moleish Click to send private message to moleish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Bill"
After losing my original mole, Al, I jumped onto the Bill bandwagon for many of the reasons already stated for him.

When you think about the ice cream incident, Darwin said he hardly got a couple bites in before a producer grabbed it from him and threw it to the ground yet Bill inhaled his as mentioned in someone's confessional. I think Bill ate his ice cream as fast as he could to assure the deduction and since he knew it was forbidden to eat anything besides pizza that afternoon he probably figured if he wanted more to eat then he should wolf it down. I'm reading a lot into this scenario but it's not impossible.

Bill hasn't really had a coalition in this game, has he? Last year's mole didn't either.

The Shakespeare references are made over and over again.

He only seems half-hearted in his efforts in the games. I would think the mole would try to win some and lose some but this could be his strategy when the producers tell him which games to try and win and which ones to lose.

Did Bill know that the gnome game would have been one of those impossible to win games? He probably didn't know that the ramp he would have to ride up was going to be more rickety than the unrideable bike so he tried to miss getting his picture taken with the soccer goalie.

Watch the mole be Dorothy. Heh.

SurvivingMole 45 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-02, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivingMole Click to send private message to SurvivingMole Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Heather"
I picked Heather because she hasn't really earned anything for the pot and she really acts all innocent. I love the innocense, but people can buy that and not think she is the Mole. Also, she has made it this far and her coalition partner Katie vanished. Wouldn't you think she would've been the next to go? I pick Heather and I will stand with that!

anixon 38 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-02, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anixon Click to send private message to anixon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Bill"
Bill! All the clues point to him.

Red Lady 2010 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-02, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Red%20Lady Click to send private message to Red%20Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Dorothy"
Eenie, meenie, minie, mo...
An argument can be made for all that remain.

I'm picking Dorothy because the letter "D" is inbetween the letters "B" for Bill and "H" for Heather in the alphabet...and since The Mole is on ABC and this is The Mole 2, the producers went with the second letter...therefore Dorothy! HaHaHa LOL

You made us make a decision Jims02! If you throw out my eenie, meenie, minie, mo logic, and discount some of the other "far-out" reasonings posted on other threads, I think my alphabet theory is reasonable. (Why is it I always seem to use that phrase around you?! )

Regardless of the outcome, let's all remain civil!
Red Lady

rTuRnAnCeKr 32 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-02, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rTuRnAnCeKr Click to send private message to rTuRnAnCeKr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Dorothy"
Going w/my gut instinct..didnt work for Lex..but still...

-_-!-_-_The Track Runner_-_-!-_-

-_-!-_-!-_-_ -_-!-_-_!-_-

-!_-_-!-_-_Has Spoken_-_-!-_-_!-

buttercup 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-27-02, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buttercup Click to send private message to buttercup Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. ""Heather""
LAST EDITED ON 07-27-02 AT 10:10 PM (EST)

Although most of the clues seem to point to Bill (who is in my opinion a way too obvious mole), I have suspected Heather since the "Little John/Little Jane" fall off the log. She seems to make too many little but costly mistakes. Also, the gnome winked (my "shoo-in" clue) when she picked it up in the Gnome Game. Not many concrete reasons, but just a feeling that I have.

delweb21 3 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-02, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail delweb21 Click to send private message to delweb21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Bill"
There is a fundamental problem with identifying the mole
by normal means (looking for mole-ish behaviors). Any
reasonably smart player realizes that it is only to their
advantage to make others think they are the mole. Therefore,
you should be willing to lose a few challenges in an obvious
way in order to fool others into voting incorrectly. This
was the strategy used in Mole I and it got Stephen and (?)
to the final 3 along with Kathryn.

That being said, while I agree with everyone's list of reasons
why Bill, Dorothy, and Heather have all shown moleish signs,
it is not the reason I picked Bill. Instead I go to a different
logic - who would the producers have likely picked.

First, I think they wanted to get some variation from last year's
Mole. Heather could be Kathryn's sister and as such I highly
doubt they would try to double back on the same type of person.
Both Bill and Dorothy are different enough create diversity.

Second, I think they wanted someone both smart and stable -
Kathryn appeared to be cracking by the end last year and they
wanted to make sure the new mole wouldn't have the same issues.
While I think Dorothy is smart enough to be the Mole, the stable
bet would be Bill. With his military background he is a low
risk option to stay cool throughout the game. I actually do
think Dorothy figured out the tough puzzles on her own because
she is very bright. I believe she has been trying to draw attention to herself not because she is the mole but because she knows Bill is. Therefore, Bill is the Mole and Dorothy will win.

07-27-02, 10:47 PM (EST)
25. "VOTE TALLY 2"
Of 23 votes...

11 Bill
7 Dorothy
5 Heather

Come on Billfomos... I thought you guys were going to rule this vote!!!
Quotes of the week:

pwbk 25 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-02, 11:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pwbk Click to send private message to pwbk Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Dorothy"
Okay, I'm going against everything I believe in here and I have abandoned Heather for Dorothy. Ever since I started replying to these lists, I've always had Dorothy as my second choice. I really all stems from one challenge: Smart vs. Dumb. I agonized for hours over reasons why she shouldn't be the Mole, but it makes so much sense if you look at it logistically. Every Mole, in every version of the show that I have seen has had something that prevents them from doing certain things. Kathryn was somewhat week, and used her engagement as a reason why she wouldn't cut her hair (or dye it, I can't remember.) In the british Mole 2, the Mole was afraid of both heights and water and used those to her advantage for reasons why she couldn't complete certain challenges. Both Bill & Dorothy don't have these vices. Dorothy has poor physical abilities. She can't bike, she can't run and generally, the players aren't blaming her in those situations. She makes up for it with brains and performs on most of those challenges, however, she tends not to end up in the group that has to think. She has lost the group a lot of money, but she has been flying under the radar enough. I also fing it interesting that Anderson said he was surprised bt the winner of the three that are left, who do you think is the most surprising? We believe that Dorothy has made it this far because she is incredibly smart, but if you are the Mole, what better a cover to hide behind. Although I believe that most of the clues point to Bill, I still don't want to believe that it is him, plus I can't look past the whole snoring thing (see my thread in Ep. 11 Hidden Clues.) But, I still think it's Katie so I'm probably wrong.

--------------------------
"In life there are many paths in which you can choose. Which ever one you choose will be the wrong one so have fun and try not to make a total fool of yourself."

"Is it me? Is it you? Who knows? Guess who!" - Guess Who? Commercial

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-02, 00:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Bill"
I have thought it was Bill for a long time. There are too many reasons to mention all the clues pointing to him. It started with the first ep and the AKA clue in the introduction and the Pisces sign and the fact he picked Rob to bicycle even when Rob had told him he didn't do anything outdoors. Then he wouldn't wear the diaper in the second episode and he mentioned going for a drink even before Bribs and Ali disappeared for a drink. Then he went with Lisa and had a drink instead of bringing them back. And on it goes. I also have my own theory on the order of the ending on the episode where Darwin was executed.

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-28-02, 00:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Heather"
While that telegram Bill thing is a real doozy of a clue, I still can't shake that creeping suspicion of Heather being the Mole. Granted, I'm probably still wrong, but that wouldn't be anything new

=======================

Survivorerist - Oh where oh where did my sig pic go?

(Courtesy of Strider )

"Oh my heck, I'm so very glad that that's over. The 2001-2 television season was, for this sofa spud, cruelly and unusually punishing."
-Antonia Zerbisias, The Toronto Star

Created4LIfe 59 desperate attention whore postings

07-29-02, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Created4LIfe Click to send private message to Created4LIfe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Bill"
I've had Bill picked as the mole since episode 2.

In E1: Anderson tells everyone that they 'rank.' As in Bill the Admiral.
In E2: Bill does a sly job of costing the team money in the 'wear those humiliating outfits' game....twice. Once with the diapers, and second in getting Bribs and Ali to cost the team money by proclaimin a fake exemption.

I need no other clues after those two. No..my choice had nothing to do with 'bane', 'admiral', or the stupid telegram.

Created4Life

Perscors 4 desperate attention whore postings

07-29-02, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Perscors Click to send private message to Perscors Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Heather"
Heather is the only one of the 3 players left who has gone out of her way to apologize for costing the team money and make it seem like they were honest mistakes, which is what I think the Mole would do. Dorothy and Bill offer no explanations and let the players think whatever they want, which is what I think a player pretending to be the Mole would do. I don't think any of Bill's sabotage attempts have been sly at all. Heather's has.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-29-02, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Bill"
Just because it is Bill.

And woah - I didn't realize so many people were still in denial mode! ^_~

Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Molzingvivor 48 desperate attention whore postings

07-29-02, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molzingvivor Click to send private message to Molzingvivor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Bill"
Bill's behaviour leads me to only one of two conclusions. Either he knew very early on who the mole is and has been acting accordingly (drawing suspicion on himself) or he is in fact the mole. I have to go with the latter, although I hope it is Heather and that wouldn't totally surprise me. No way it is Dorothy - which is exactly what I said about Kathryn last year.

No matter who it is, my biggest hope is that the audience is big enough for the ABC execs to bring back a Mole 3.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

07-29-02, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Bill"
Suspected him early, no reason to waver now...

- He was in a position of influence in a game a significant amount of the time (ex. pick who does what in the very first episode)
- He was given opportunities early on to "sabotage" without it being obvious (ex. not being willing to wear the diaper)
- We've never been shown any of his alliances - either he's the Mole and doesn't need one, or he's the winner and part of a "secret" alliance

Then all of the other clues started to pour in, and there was no reason to switch. Plus, I started to get reasons to rule out others...

- The "mistrustfulness" issue made me want to cross Dorothy off my list. Why wait until the last minute to pull those answers out? To keep Bill from sabotaging the game and talking Rob out of using them. Besides, during that game, Bill kept saying "stress" out loud, and it would be distracting if trying to come up with a different clue.

- I didn't really suspect Al, and when the others voted him most trustworthy, I took their opinions seriously, since they spent all that time with him, and we were only shown an edited portion.

- I thought Darwin was trying to win, so after suspecting him a bit with the bunny suit incident, I ruled him out when he missed so many sabotage opportunities.

- I never really suspected Elavia, because I thought she was trying too hard to make the others suspect her.

- When Heather told Dorothy she would swear on a Bible if it were there that she wasn't the Mole, I didn't want her to be the Mole anymore. Not to say she couldn't be, but I didn't want her to since she had confessionals early on about the importance of her family Bible.

This little light of mine...I'm gonna let it shine!

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-29-02, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Bill"
Two reasons: the clues, and the process of elimination. First: I KNOW IT IS NOT HEATHER. I am absolutely positive on that one. Next, Dorothy has been edited in a way that she cant be the mole. The clues have all pointed to Bill though. The "Bane", the admiral in the beginning, and the dollar BILL that sent Elavia away. I am just sad it is so obvious that the mole is Bill.

The True Survivor Fox!!

BaQuAr13

lroy 536 desperate attention whore postings

07-29-02, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lroy Click to send private message to lroy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Bill"
Early on i was in the DotFOMO camp, although i never officially pitched a tent. My main problem with Dot is that there have been no clues, in my opinion, that it could be her.

Last season the clues were awful, but tangible. The only player with tangible clues is Bill. I hope it's Dorothy (or that she's the winner), but i think everything is pointing at Bill.

But, oh my heck, i'm a girl...

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

07-29-02, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Dorothy"
I've always thought that Bill was the mole and this could very well be true. But after last weeks show, Dorothy became even more suspicious to me.
I also think Bill is so obvious that he can't be the mole. If he is, then ABC better change things around if there is a next time so it will be more challenging.

WhoIsTheMole 2 desperate attention whore postings

07-29-02, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WhoIsTheMole Click to send private message to WhoIsTheMole Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "HEATHER"
I have suspected Heather from episode #1.

She started off by setting herself apart from the others with talk of her boyfreind whom she is madly in love with, and her treasured Bible. While both these things are entirely possible and not wrong at all, it seems like the perfect way for the mole make herself seem like a sweet innocent girl from the get-go.

Then there was the "lets take our shoe laces off, guys" during the game with myra and al where she was later offered an exemption. "Why, Heather?" She replies that, well... we're obviously going to need them. Coincidence? Then, of course she gives up the exemption to look all the more like the angel she wants to be percieved as.

Then there was the whole touching the bike when Anderson specifically said not to.

Also, there was the episode where Heather walks away from the group, finds a message on the side of the van, and calls everyone over to read it.

Then the tracker game: what a perfect way to get the mole to sabatoge a game which loses TONS of money for the team, while having the perfect excuse of a deeply deserved exemption. However, Heather is unsuccessful. Did anyone notice how in round 1 Heather walks away from the cameras, after several seconds we see her rubbing her eyes, and then the tears flow. HOWEVER, in round 2, she never walks away from the cameras, and... the tears dont come... COINCIDENCE?

Then there was the wine game. She always seems to KNOW stuff before everyone else. "This was way too easy" to Anderson. Heather says she thinks AL has had way too much to drink, then SHE convices HIM to do the game, fully knowing how drunk he is.

And where are Heather's glasses that she so badly needs to see distance?

Did anyone catch how in the buy/sell game, Heather turns to Dorothy and says "i guess that's us."? Later, everyone points out that the random items were impossible to sell. Also in that episode, at the beginning, Dorothy says "I really want a girl to make it to the final round." and also that she hasn't had a coalition since elavia. *Ding Ding Ding* Heather the mole magically reads Dorothy's thoughts and during the "selling" says to Dorothy "I really want a girl to make it to the final round."
THEN, Heather says "You're not the mole" to Dorothy. How would Heather know that? Wouldn't she say what Dorothy does, "convince me you're not the mole." ???

Then there's the whole Bribs and Katie - both who are close to Heather - being knocked out... yet Heather remains????

Finally, the FEAR game. IF bill was the mole, then wouldn't he have KNOWN who was in what room, and wouldn't that have been an easy game to sabotoage???
Assuming then that Bill is not the mole, are they gonna let the mole let the team make $100 000 by NOT sabotaging the fear game??? I think not.Are they gonna put the mole in a room that's questionable to sabotage - ie. AL's room? NO - they're gonna put the mole in a room that's terrifying so the mole won't be questioned when he/she does sabotage it. IE. THE SNAKE ROOM

In addition, Bill and Dorothy are way too suspicous looking and unlikable. The producers, in my opinion would choose someone much more innocent looking and likeable. HEATHER

Dusty Bottoms 39 desperate attention whore postings

07-29-02, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dusty%20Bottoms Click to send private message to Dusty%20Bottoms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Bill"

All signs point to Bill

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-29-02, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "VOTE TALLY 3"
36 votes tallied so far and we have a close race... for SECOND PLACE.

Bill- 19 votes
Dorothy- 9 votes
Heather- 8 votes

Two people have broken the rules: Canada_mole and perscors.

The True Survivor Fox!!

BaQuAr13

Seniorita 12 desperate attention whore postings

07-29-02, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seniorita Click to send private message to Seniorita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "Dorothy"
since the most obvious "hidden" clues this board has found have all pointed to Bill, I think it can't be him. ABC has probably read through the board and said..."dang, I wish we had thought of that" it will be revealed next week that the mole is Dorothy with the following clues given by abc...

1. Dorothy starts with the letter D, the fourth letter in alphabet, 4 letters in mole.

2. Dorothy in reference to wizard of oz said we are not in Kansas anymore, and in fact none of the sights visited were Kansas

3. Dorothy is a girl, in one of the episodes AC says these hills are a B****, a vague reference to molehills=moles= Katherine and Dorothy

Just a bit of sarcasm cause my choice is being beaten by Bill in this thread...lol

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-29-02, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "Bill"
Because I'm too tired to fight.

evanakm 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-29-02, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail evanakm Click to send private message to evanakm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "Heather"
Nobody has had a more consistant string of suspicious behavior, not even Bill if you compare the two. Also, Heather's actions have had a trace of inside information not seen from the other two.

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-29-02, 11:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "Dorothy !!!!!"
Dot has been the horse I have been betting on since nearly the beginning. I know that everything now points to Bill, but I will continue in denial and go down with the ship.

BTW, Bill wins the game.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

sport 3 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-02, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sport Click to send private message to sport Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "Dorothy"
As I've posted on another thread once before, I have given up on the thousands of "clues," real and imagined, and am gambling on one clue from the last episode. Which is:
Tiny Bubbles----->sung by Don Ho----->D. H.---->Dorothy Hui
------> The Mole!

sport

Cagan 8 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-02, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cagan Click to send private message to Cagan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "RE: Dorothy (my Mole post is below, this is not Dot vote)"
Simplicity is a good way to go at this point I agree, even though I think Heather, that wouldn't be a bad clue for Dotothy

Serendipity 525 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-02, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Serendipity Click to send private message to Serendipity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "Heather"
LAST EDITED ON 07-30-02 AT 06:28 PM (EST)

Some great reasons, and Jims02, you could convince me that it is Dorothy. But I picked Heather a while ago and I'm going to stick with her.

1. The color blue - Heather says "always told my mother I would marry a guy with blue eyes", "piercing blue eyes", etc.

2. The Romeo & Juliet clues - and Heather up and gets engaged in Italy.

3. The little mistakes - touching the bike, etc., but the biggest one for me was greasing Bill's gnome (doesn't that sound risque?). Nothing came of it because Bill broke the gnome, but had Bill & Elavia completed their sections of the relay, the team would have lost because Heather greased Bill's gnome against the rules.

4. The "family" Bible - what kind of fool would carry a family heirloom abroad! When told not to take anything of value in their overnight packs, she again takes the family treasure. Then she tries to make us believe she is religious by stating over and over how immodest her costume is - must be a religious girl, right? Her personal wardrobe, however, is far more sexy than that costume she had to wear. And a few episodes later she begins to tell us what a great liar she is. Even the boyfriend calls her clever and conniving.

5. Became overemphatic when Dorothy asked if she was the Mole, and did not reciprocate by asking Dorothy to swear as well.

6. Plus all of the reasons everyone else has mentioned, and a few more.

Edited to add that unlike WhoistheMole, I don't dislike Bill and Dorothy. In fact, I much prefer them to Heather's constant whining about the game and her jaw twisting (maybe that's another clue - pretty girls don't make such awful faces).

HeatherFan 11 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-02, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HeatherFan Click to send private message to HeatherFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "DOROTHY IS THE MOLE"
And Heather will win because she is one hot piece of Arse

mrknowitall 33 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-02, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrknowitall Click to send private message to mrknowitall Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: What REALLY Happened"
Bill’s been my one and only suspect. It’s mostly in his demeanor. I eliminated Elavia and Al in episode 1. E was very obviously trying to make herself look moleish, while Al said “I could be the mole” which meant he wasn’t the mole. I actually pegged Al to leave somewhat early, and I was getting a little bit nervous that he lasted as long as he did. I didn’t suspect D but was able to eliminate her once she answered mistrustfulness. While I never eliminated Heather I didn’t suspected her either. Bribbs was clearly not the mole so obviously I didn’t suspect him. I eliminated Darwin when he said “cuz I’m the mole” during the pool game. Katie… well, see Bribs above.

Bill's not a very good actor. I suppose if there’s a mole 3 it’ll be a woman again.

Hockey Lady 40 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-02, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hockey%20Lady Click to send private message to Hockey%20Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "HEATHER"
*helped grease the gnome for Bill
*suggested Bill place the gnome in the bike basket--which then broke off, breaking the gnome
*encourage Al to try and balance the wine glasses after a few too many
*helped buy un-resellable junk
*didnt' evade too well in the find the fingerprint game
*couldn't stay in the room with the snake

i.e. has been part of too many foul ups.

The I'd-Swear-on-my-Bible-I-am-not-the-Mole statement "too much"

LUCKYtheTRUTHkid 6 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-02, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LUCKYtheTRUTHkid Click to send private message to LUCKYtheTRUTHkid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "Dorothy"
Dorothy is the Mole; I don't think many people suspect her because she's good at staying under the radar. The reasons listed above by Jims02 are precisely why she is Ms. Mole. Incidentally, as a Dartmouth student myself , our school colors are green and white, and the green could easily represent the green screen, as she'll never be eliminated from the game. Furthermore, while Dartmouth has no official mascot (the moose has been considered and will likely be instated later this school year), we are currently known as "The Big Green." While I'm probably reaching, it is definitely something to think about.

Lucky

Chinacat 3 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-02, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chinacat Click to send private message to Chinacat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "Heather"
Thought it was Dorothy until last night's episode....still think she looks suspicious, BUT....

Heather's behavior, her hissy fit, her predicting the "boar or dog" attack and her comment about having been bit by a dog and needing 30 stitches really sealed it for me. Where on that lovely face is any indication of a vicious dog bite?

thissummer 7 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-02, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thissummer Click to send private message to thissummer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: Heather"
i thought the same thing, but heather actually looks TOO obvious now.

plimtuna 55 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-02, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail plimtuna Click to send private message to plimtuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "Heather"
Her two breakdowns remind me too much of Katheryn last year.

Dorothy wins.

(My wife still insists the mole is Dorothy)

PlimTuna
"Now that reality has been redefined, can I start living my dreams?"

Cagan 8 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-02, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cagan Click to send private message to Cagan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "Gun to my head: Heather"
Grrr third time writing this post, I keep losing it. Anyway, two things say Heather is the Mole to me. First of all, her face during executions is very sneaky and she's tried to hide it on several occasions.

Secondly, and most importantly, I am not that deep of a person when it comes to the Mole's identity, some of the theories I've seen posted are major, complex, super high-tech spy clues (ie religious statues, name reversals, codes in close captioning etc etc..) I can't get into those clues, I'm sure the clues they give are more subtle and less complex. Now, the main reason I think Heather is the mole, is simple. She and Katie had a pact and alliance an agreement to share info and work together to get the Mole's Identity. The night that Katie was eliminated, there was a tie (and I believe there were only two names left to be put in the computer, Heather and Katie, might be wrong though) Logically, if Katie and Heather are sharing info and talking about the Mole's identity, then they would have been answering the questions similarly. Katie is eliminated. If Heather isn't the Mole, she had to realize at this point that she is way off the mark. How did she survive to make the final three?

One she picked up on a clue and was able to identify the mole, two she got lucky on the quizes or three she is the mole. I doubt the mole left a clue that was so obvious to Heather and no one else, when you make the final three its not cause you got lucky on the quizes, so therefore Heather is the mole! But it could be Dorothy or Bill too

If you are in the final three in ABC's The Mole, you are either the Mole, or you know who the Mole is!

xxinvincible 101 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-02, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xxinvincible Click to send private message to xxinvincible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "Bill"
How could it not be Bill?

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-02, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "Bill"
I have said it since the beginning of the season, I can't change my pick now, even though I do somewhat have my doubts. The clues have led to Bill, I mean, how in the world could ABC spell out clearly "Bill is the Mole" on the opening credits without knowing that they were either completely lying or giving a clue.

kyngsladye 2921 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-01-02, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kyngsladye Click to send private message to kyngsladye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "Dorothy"
Dorothy has been my mole the whole season.

"Why you were a natural for Mole 2?: When I was little, I wanted to be Harriet the Spy. I carried a notebook with me everywhere, constantly scribbling down useless observations and poorly transcribed conversations. Sometimes I even used weird symbols and codes"

and we have the same name--I would be a good mole *laughs*

sherlock 450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-01-02, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sherlock Click to send private message to sherlock Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "Dorothy"
I think the editing "wizards" at ABC have been playing us the fools with Bill, and Dorothy was barely winded on her GPS walk. Also, the green apple centerpiece at the reunion points to her. It's not a coincidence.

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-01-02, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "RE: Bill is the Mole"
It has all been said over and over again.
Bill is the Mole, Dorothy wins the money and Heathers fiance dumps her when he finds out she didn't win.
It is all too obvious.

08-01-02, 04:28 PM (EST)
60. "VOTE TALLY 4"
Wow... So many replies...

(btw, thanks to Baqua for the last tally)

Bill: 24
Dorothy: 16
Heather: 13

It looks like Dorothy is catching up to Bill a little...

Keep those votes coming!!!
Quotes of the week:

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •