The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who is the Mole? (Bragging Rights)..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-19-01, 02:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who is the Mole? (Bragging Rights)..."
Okay... so I recently noticed that Webby updated the FindTheMole.com page, which probably means that we plan to cover this show again... well... I thought what better way to revitalize this message board, than to have a little vote.

Here we go... vote for the Mole (by placing their name in the subject line of your post to this thresd)...

The poll will close at some point... probably before the final episode... but the earlier that you vote, the more that you can brag, and if you're right, you can say "Look... I knew it way back before Episode #(fill in the blank)"... and all three people following this show will be impressed.

I'm kidding, of course... I'm sure that Mole 2 will be a phenomenal.... sorry... I just can't finish with a straight face... a phenomenal suc.... lol... wait a sec... a success. There... I said it.

Okay... vote away... I won't stop you. Try to keep it somewhat un-curvy by replying to this post only.

Good luck!

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Patrick sleeeve 09-19-01 1
   "Heads" up... sleeeve 06-05-02 50
 The Mole is............... shakes the clown 09-20-01 2
 RE: Who is the Mole? (Bragging Righ... Puffy 09-21-01 3
 RE: Who is the Mole? (Bragging Righ... SurvivorBlows 09-21-01 4
 Bribs or Bob GoColbster 09-24-01 5
   RE: Bribs or Bob Loree 09-24-01 6
       RE: Bribs or Bob SurvivorBlows 09-25-01 7
           RE: Bribs or Bob Loree 09-25-01 8
 Bribs weltek 09-27-01 9
 Patrick Thrill Seeker 09-27-01 10
 Myra Lisapooh 09-27-01 11
 Ummm....Ali? Kokoro 09-29-01 12
 Lisa true 09-29-01 13
 Dorothy rudyismy daddy 10-01-01 15
 Now my Bill theory rudyismy daddy 10-01-01 16
 RE: Who is the Mole? (Bragging Righ... Barboy 10-02-01 17
   RE: Who is the Mole? (Bragging Righ... firebird41 10-02-01 18
 Bill AyaK 06-03-02 19
   RE: Bill sir_naitf 06-12-02 52
 Al GTmike 06-03-02 20
   RE: Al survivormitsx 06-03-02 21
   RE: Al clemsonbeav 06-05-02 47
   RE: Al molefan 06-15-02 57
 Patrick DarkLotus 06-03-02 22
   Well, screw me... DarkLotus 06-05-02 44
 Darwin BaquaR13 06-04-02 23
 Katie magic_star 06-04-02 24
 Bribs true 06-04-02 25
 Bill Kokoro 06-04-02 26
 KATIE cyclehausen 06-04-02 27
 Vote pre-ep 4: Bill Bebo 06-04-02 28
 DARWIN! Jims02 06-04-02 29
 Dorothy lroy 06-04-02 30
 Rob Sophie 06-04-02 31
   RE: Rob juggdishseuss 06-04-02 37
       RE: Rob Sophie 06-04-02 38
   RE: Rob bubsy 06-05-02 45
 Bill is the Mole MatineeIdol 06-04-02 32
   RE: Bill is the Mole Sophie 06-04-02 39
 Bill ejm92 06-04-02 33
 Katie Femme 06-04-02 34
   RE: Katie Femme 07-23-02 69
 HEATHER Seyz 06-04-02 35
 Dorothy back Kansas !!!! katem 06-04-02 36
 Katie LadyT 06-04-02 40
 Bill or Al jase 06-04-02 41
 Katie alisadm 06-04-02 42
 Dorothy spartan 06-04-02 43
 RE: Who is the Mole? (Bragging Righ... Corvis 06-05-02 46
 Bribs buckeyegirl 06-05-02 48
 VoTe TaLlY tO dAtE... BaquaR13 06-05-02 49
   RE: VoTe TaLlY tO dAtE... Gypsiwynd 06-11-02 51
   RE: VoTe TaLlY tO dAtE... Mandy_Mo_Flamingo 06-15-02 56
 Heather nowhereman 06-12-02 53
 Bribs Peacemaker 06-14-02 54
   RE: Bribs Bribs0N0Rob0Fing0Rox0Dont0Hate 06-14-02 55
 MYRA survivormitsx 06-15-02 58
   Dorthy cydonia_leo 06-16-02 59
       RE: Dorthy cyclehausen 06-16-02 60
       Dorothy LeftPinky 07-23-02 67
 Doing my part for no curves: Brigs ... hrc2u 06-18-02 61
 Final Four - Who's Still In? Bebo 07-17-02 62
   RE: Final Four - Who's Still In? molefan 07-17-02 63
       RE: Final Four - Who's Still In? ejm92 07-23-02 68
 Dorothy rTuRnAnCeKr 07-17-02 64
 Bill is still the MOLE Loree 07-23-02 65
   RE: Bill is still the MOLE Stuefis 07-23-02 66
       RE: Bill is still the MOLE Loree 07-23-02 70

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

09-19-01, 02:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Patrick"
The producers will not have a female mole for two series in a row... people will call it predictable.

Because both Jim and Steve were fit, youngish males, they will pick an older guy to be the mole in this series (besides, when you hear "mole", don't you automatically think young, fit male???)

That leaves either Bill or Patrick to be the mole.

Heads said it was Bill.
Tails said it was Patrick.

Tails never fails (so I didn't even have to find a coin to flip).

Remember... you heard it here first.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

06-05-02, 11:09 PM (EST)
50. ""Heads" up..."
I guess I'll go with Bill, now.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-01, 01:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "The Mole is..............."
Whichever contestant is introduced 7th, as in the number of letters in "T-h-e-m-o-l-e". Another clue will be whoever is wearing red since that is of course the mark of the mole.

Further, look for one of the contestants to be wearing a t-shirt with the following lettering across the front........

Yo soy un mole

Yep, this season the producers are really gonna be working hard to improve the pathetic clues from last time.

Actually, in all honesty if you really want to find out who the mole is, just wait for the first booted castmember to do a chat and read the transcript......the one thing that I am learning from spoiling these shows is that the first person voted/evitcted/shot/whatever is always an idiot, and always gives a lot of stuff away in his/her interviews. Remember Debb, and Manuel? Well, you probably don't but let me tell you that they are fine examples of the aforementioned theory.

Puffy 6571 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-21-01, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who is the Mole? (Bragging Rights)..."
LAST EDITED ON 09-21-01 AT 06:47 PM (EST)

KENT IS THE MOLE
Isn't it obvious?

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-01, 09:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who is the Mole? (Bragging Rights)..."
LAST EDITED ON 09-21-01 AT 09:54 PM (EST)

I think LISA is the Mole. YOU READ IT HERE FIRST! Let us count the reasons...

1. Look at the job title - "Assistant U.S. Attorney/Hot-Dog Vendor" come on.

2. Physical resemblance to Kathryn. Check it out:

IceCat, for kicks, why don't you do your digital voodoo and give Kathryn a short do -- I bet they'd be twins.

3. Similar location to Kathryn. Kathryn - Chicago. Lisa -- Chicago.

4. Similar profession to Kathryn. Kathryn - Lawyer. Lisa -- Lawyer.

5. Similar age to Kathryn. Kathryn -- 28 at the time. Lisa -- 30.

6. Similar marital status as Kathryn. Kathryn -- single. Lisa -- single.

Damn, it's like they took Kathryn's older sister and cast her in "The Mole 2." Kathryn is one of the behind the scenes crew this season -- of course she'd be pushing for someone like herself to be the Mole again -- I mean she did such a good job the first time, right???

Damn lawyers... can't we once have a show without them

GoColbster 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-24-01, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoColbster Click to send private message to GoColbster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Bribs or Bob"
I disagree that it will be somebody exactly like Kathryn. I think it will be the opposite. And it will defintely be somebody hot-looking. If you think about it from a ratings point of view, the Mole is among the only 3 people to be on the entire season. Now, the producers can't predetermine who the other 2 are, and I'm sure they figure that sexy people will keep viewers watching throughout the season. So the mole will be cute. And I think it will be Bribs or Bob. Just a feeling.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-01, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Bribs or Bob"
The mole will definitely be an interesting person. They want to keep someone on the show that the audience will enjoy watching. So anyone that comes off as boring in the first couple eps is probably not the mole.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-01, 00:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Bribs or Bob"
Kathryn was boring as hell last season...

09-25-01, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Bribs or Bob"
I thought Kathryn was rather boring too. But alot of people thought she was hot. So I guess she was kept on for that reason. Plus lawyers can be deceitful very easily.

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-01, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Bribs"
Here's my theory:
Last season was a flop. Kathryn was boring. Gotta make the Mole more interesting. Producers may think that a woman wasn't the way to go, so let's try a guy. Based on that, and the oddity of the skiing instructor going to Texas to school.....I'm voting for Bribs.

Thrill Seeker 220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-27-01, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Thrill%20Seeker Click to send private message to Thrill%20Seeker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Patrick"
I think they will try to get a different type
this season too. Patrick is older, male, and lists himself
as a city manager. He sounds very generic and could
blend in well.

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-01, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Myra"
She has the same birthday as me and I'm way sneaky. And Austin is in the Hill Country - not the mountain country - what kind of skier can that dude be? not KEWL.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-29-01, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Ummm....Ali?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-29-01 AT 07:08 PM (EST)

Yeah. Sure.

EDIT: We get alternates?! Lisaaaa!!!!

----------------------------------------
"I don't like spiders, okay? Their furry bodies, and their sticky webs, and what do they need all those legs for anyway? I'll tell you: for crawling across your face in the middle of the night!"

- Willow (BTVS)

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-01, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Lisa"
LAST EDITED ON 09-29-01 AT 06:04 PM (EST)

Ok, I'll go the easy route, and jump on the "Deep Mole" tip. That, and I really have nothing else to go on!pssst....It's not Katie! hee hee

edited to add- I watched it again, and want to add ALI as my alternate Mole!

true

rudyismy daddy 17 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-01, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rudyismy%20daddy Click to send private message to rudyismy%20daddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Dorothy"
For the simple reason that last season they told us they gave the name of the Mole in the first episode by showing their name on their bag. Well in the promos for this season's show you see Anderson typing a name into the computer and all you see is "OROT". Also when all the bags are tied together and about to be burned the one bag you can make out clearly is "OROT". If all that fails I have another good theory about Bill

Come in a stranger, leave a little stranger

rudyismy daddy 17 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-01, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rudyismy%20daddy Click to send private message to rudyismy%20daddy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Now my Bill theory"
This one I'm not 100% sure I remember quickly but I'm sure there are many willing to correct me on this one. Once again based on last year( if that aint shooting myself in the foot what is?), the said Kate was the 4th person introduces and the word mole had 4 letters. Same goes for Bill this year, fourth introduced, four letters in the name, but not enough to convince me. What did it was the 3 people introdced before him, Ali (or AL) then Katie, then Al (or Ali). the reason I find this interesting is they are talking about how one of these people is the mole giving all the names. The initial's of the first three contestants spell out AKA (also known as) then bill is introduced.

Come in a stranger, leave a little stranger

Barboy 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-02-01, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Barboy Click to send private message to Barboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Who is the Mole? (Bragging Rights)..."
I'll go with Lisa, but I do like Katie also. Lisa is just so similar its scary. Before they had a list of who would be on the show I was thinking "well this time its going to be an older male". It stands to reason they would go for something completely diffirent. So how better to hide the moles ID then make them very similar. Also Kathryn was the mole last time and the next letter after K (cause this is the next series) is L for Lisa. Yeah I know its a stretch but have you read some of these other theories. Also a side note, Lisa is listed here and CBS as a hot dog vendor (as well as scummy lawer) but in the shows intro she is a Beer vendor (one of the worlds most noble professions). Any ideas why or if it could mean anything?

ps in the intro the only name on the bags I could make out was Katie's laying on its side and then the camera shoots to Katie. But Lisa is still my strong first choice unless she gets bumped next week. Then I would strongly suspect some one else!

firebird41 4 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-01, 10:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail firebird41 Click to send private message to firebird41 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Who is the Mole? (Bragging Rights)..."
Pregame I picked Darwin. I'll stick with him for now. Althought most fo the players cleared seemed to say the were thinking it was one of the women (mostly Ali, Dorothy or Elavia). I agree all seem a good potential. but I'll say Male-Darwim Fmale-Heather

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-02, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Bill"
Lookee, I never voted in this! OK, so I'll go with my pick from the E2 summary: Admiral Billy. The reasons are included in a lot of other posts on this site...

sir_naitf 9 desperate attention whore postings

06-12-02, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sir_naitf Click to send private message to sir_naitf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: Bill"
definitely bill.

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

06-03-02, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Al"
I think that Al is the mole. I knew by the third episode. The third episode is what had me really convinced that Al is the mole. He just seems to have an arrogance about him in his confessionals.

I think that there are two Al clues for sure in the first episode. In the first episode when they are all outside (at some point) there is a shot of Al with a about 3 or 4 players and he is the only one with sunglasses on. Also, the sunglasses look stereotypically like the type of glasses that moles wear in cartoons.

There is another clue when they are showing bob leave at the end, and they are showing clips of him during the show. There is one where Al is in the background and he seems to turn to his side and "point" to Bob. Just a little weird for the producers to pick that shot.

I didn't pay attention to ep. 2 that much. Maybe Al is a Pices?

I know that in ep. 3 Al plays a HUGE role in the Little John challenge and then when he can give someone an exemption he "makes them beg" like the mole said that they would do (in the journal).

----GTmike

survivormitsx 271 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-02, 11:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivormitsx Click to send private message to survivormitsx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Al"
who does get exemption btw?

clemsonbeav 4203 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-05-02, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail clemsonbeav Click to send private message to clemsonbeav Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Al"
I'm convinced that Al is definitely NOT the mole. In the previews, and in the first shot of Episode 3 (?), he says something like "Somebody's going down." That seems like something the mole would say, and I believe it's reverse psychology.

molefan 14 desperate attention whore postings

06-15-02, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail molefan Click to send private message to molefan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "RE: Al"
Finally someone thinking the way I am. I'm with you - it's Al. I've suspected him since the 3rd episode also & the little john/little jane game pretty much convinced me - it's AL! I hope anyway I'd love to think I've figured it out this early - you know bragging rights & all.

DarkLotus 344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

06-03-02, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DarkLotus Click to send private message to DarkLotus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Patrick"
I dunno, just call it a hunch. He's laying low for a while, which is good. Right now there are enough players that they can mess it up themselves without too much help from him. Later on, he'll make himself known, after everyone else is already suspicious of everyone else.

"I just think that... yeah."

DarkLotus 344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

06-05-02, 06:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DarkLotus Click to send private message to DarkLotus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "Well, screw me..."
Guess I blew that one.

"I just think that... yeah."

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-02, 00:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Darwin"
I just really think it is him. Now wasn't that convincing?

The True Survivor Fox!!

BaQuAr13

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

06-04-02, 00:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Katie"
I don't really have any reasoning to think she is the mole,but I just think the way she has been acting is too suspicious.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-02, 00:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Bribs"
Ok, I'm changing mine, cause, well isn't there a 6 month rule or something? Besides, both my pick and my alternate are already out..LOL

I'm going with Bribs, cause that whole thing about finding a can of Mole Killer in his Grandpas garage was, well, unbelievable. I also believe it was his idea to stop in the bar.

New Alternate- Bill

~ true

True friends stab you in the front -Oscar Wilde

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-02, 00:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Bill"
I will also be pulling a true (I had the same pick/alt as a lot of y'all if you look above ;)

The Mole is Bill and there's a lot of evidence to support this in many thresds at the top of this page.

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-04-02, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "KATIE"
nuff said

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-02, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Vote pre-ep 4: Bill"
This way, I can see how many times I change my mind along the way.

Even ruder and snottier as the years go by. Let's add mean, horrible, nasty witch while we're at it. Got it down to a science.

Card-carrying member of the PGSA

Carolina Hurricanes - Eastern Conference Champions
Bedeviled NJ, nabbed the Habs, and raked the Leafs!

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-02, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "DARWIN!"
Mole 2: 4+2=6

Darwin has 6 letters in his name, his Lucky # is 6...

Mole=4

D is the 4th letter of the alphabet...

There are more reasons, but I don't feel like typing it out right now!

Alternate Pick: Bill

lroy 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-04-02, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lroy Click to send private message to lroy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Dorothy"
As i said in another thread: Anderson, ate the sandwich, we can all agree on that right? Dorothy, in her intro shot is eating an apple, and ate the last piece of cake. The password is eating... That is the only pathetic clue i have been able to come up with.

Alternate: Patrick, no clues just Lex's gut.

Alternate, Alternate: Bill

Sophie 2407 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-02, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sophie Click to send private message to Sophie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Rob"
My new theory:
Rob's favorite food is a sandwich, which works with the whole Cooper's sandwich-eating thing.
Also with the archer symbol...which symbolizes archery and athleticism. Rob was in that challenge.
He cost the group a lot of money by betting $4000 on one losing hand...
I just have this gut feeling. Hope he's not out tonight...*giggles*

Sophie

juggdishseuss 73 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-04-02, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail juggdishseuss Click to send private message to juggdishseuss Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Rob"
With everything stated by Sophie, here's a few pathetically weak add-ons. Rob. Maybe that's exactly what his purpose is--to rob. Second, being a magician he may have used a little slight of hand to make chips disappear/bad cards appear (not on camera, of course).

06-04-02, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sophie Click to send private message to Sophie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Rob"
Oooh...Rob...can rob the money from them. I like that.

Sophie

bubsy 246 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-02, 07:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bubsy Click to send private message to bubsy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Rob"
My reasoning along with Sophies reasoning (which i also agree with) can be found here.. http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID11/330.shtml#4

MatineeIdol 104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-04-02, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MatineeIdol Click to send private message to MatineeIdol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Bill is the Mole"
Here is a link to an article which provides a very good clue...

http://www.realitynewsonline.com/article1904_2.html

06-04-02, 08:00 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Bill is the Mole"
Wow...those are very good clues...has everyone looked at this?

Sophie

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-04-02, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Bill"
This is pre-episode four, I don't really know why, he just seems like the Mole.

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-02, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Katie"
This is pre episode 4

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings

07-23-02, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
69. "RE: Katie"
Well, I'm obviously wrong, I now think Heather is the mole.

*is a glutton for punishment*

Femme

Seyz 198 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-02, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seyz Click to send private message to Seyz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "HEATHER"
LAST EDITED ON 06-04-02 AT 06:19 PM (EST)

Maybe heather?

Going By POE- Process of elimination:

NOT ALI/LISA/BOB- Eliminated.
NOT AL- just not smart enough.. and the mole's heart rate would be anything BUT high in that tight rope game. The mole would WANT to lose money.. so he wouldn't be nervous.. only real players would be nervous during a challenge.

NOT KATIE- Unless she's one helluva good actress.

NOT DARWIN- If he knew about the cake exepmtion thing in advance.. I don't think he would've gone down to the front desk. unless he was faking it....

NOT ROB- I think he's trying to make himself look like the mole.. but he's not the mole.

So I'm down to Heather, Elavia, Dorothy, Myra, Bill, Bribs, patrick.

I have a suspicious feeling it's heather atm... but patrick sounds good too.. Since in the PTTE I said Patrick.. this time I'll go with Heather.

HEATHER IS THE MOLE!!!

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-02, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Dorothy back Kansas !!!!"
Little Ms. Dorothy, who seems to always be eating is the Mole. She looks like the Mole, talks like the Mole, behaves like the Mole, moves and walks like the Mole. IN conclusion, She IS the Mole !!!!!

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-02, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "Katie"
just cuz

jase 187 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-02, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jase Click to send private message to jase Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "Bill or Al"
I can never pick one person when it comes to a show like this.

alisadm 1 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-02, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alisadm Click to send private message to alisadm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "Katie"
LAST EDITED ON 06-04-02 AT 10:04 PM (EST)

Katie is the mole. I only watched the second episode last week and didn't even watch tonight. I mean, she's such a freakin' actress.

spartan 280 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-02, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail spartan Click to send private message to spartan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "Dorothy"
LAST EDITED ON 06-04-02 AT 11:53 PM (EST)

Evidence:

1) One of the people who refused to wear the diapers

2) Her performance in smart people vs. dumb people. Noone is that lucky under pressure.

3) Those glasses wig me out. Only a mole would wear something that ugly. All right, this one isn't evidence but man, are those glasses funky.

Corvis 3116 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-02, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Who is the Mole? (Bragging Rights)..."
It's Bill.

Corvis

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-02, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "Bribs"
Because as someone else mentioned it was his idea to stop at the bar and get something to drink, & then had another drink with the other players who came to find them.
Alternate Female Pick: Heather-She fell off the log w/out even being hit by Little Jane.

"A stopped clock is always exactly right twice a day, at least."

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-02, 08:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "VoTe TaLlY tO dAtE..."
Well this is suppose to be a vote, so i decided to do a tally. This will be the 49th post, 1st tally, and 30 votes, i counted those who chose two moles, but not those who chose someone as their alternate pick.

Bill- 8 votes
Katie- 5 votes
Dorothy- 4 votes
Bribs- 3 votes
Darwin- 3 votes
Al- 2 votes
Heather- 2 votes
Rob- 2 votes
Myra- 1 vote
Elavia- 0 votes

The True Survivor Fox!!

BaQuAr13

Gypsiwynd 2 desperate attention whore postings

06-11-02, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gypsiwynd Click to send private message to Gypsiwynd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: VoTe TaLlY tO dAtE..."
Count me as the first to put a vote in for Elavia... I know that she seems to be the most obvious, which many I have seen on this site believe that she is a red herring... This may be the case, but I am sticking with her as being the mole....

Mandy_Mo_Flamingo 2 desperate attention whore postings

06-15-02, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mandy_Mo_Flamingo Click to send private message to Mandy_Mo_Flamingo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "RE: VoTe TaLlY tO dAtE..."
Put me down for a vote for Al. Look at how he likes to be in control during contests, for example. Also, if you look at the pattern of execution theory in another thread (Rage for Order), Al, Dorothy, and Bribs are in the final 3.

So, while my vote is still for Al, I have alternatively convinced myself that the mole is Heather and Bill... so what do I really know? Tomorrow I might change my mind. This stuff is too hard to guess.

My favorite part about the show is how the players get eliminated -- through the quizzes about the Mole. That makes this show more intriguing than those where players are voted off by each other.

nowhereman 131 desperate attention whore postings

06-12-02, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nowhereman Click to send private message to nowhereman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "Heather"
I don't know why. It's just my gut instinct since the beginning.

Peacemaker 73 desperate attention whore postings

06-14-02, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Peacemaker Click to send private message to Peacemaker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "Bribs"
Reasons:

1. The mole killer.

2. the AKA Bill clue I think is reall just AKA. The name on Bribs bag is Micheal.

3. The trip to the bar. He knew where the train station was he just wanted to mess with everyone(the job of the Mole).

4. He missed the easiest question in the repel down the damn game.

There's more but I'm too drunk to remember them right now

Bribs0N0Rob0Fing0Rox0Dont0Hate 4 desperate attention whore postings

06-14-02, 10:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bribs0N0Rob0Fing0Rox0Dont0Hate Click to send private message to Bribs0N0Rob0Fing0Rox0Dont0Hate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "RE: Bribs"
>There's more but I'm too drunk
>to remember them right now

Hehe

survivormitsx 271 desperate attention whore postings

06-15-02, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivormitsx Click to send private message to survivormitsx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "MYRA"
Its gotta be...just a gut feeling. Most people are saying shes going Tuesday, but I don't think so...

cydonia_leo 13 desperate attention whore postings

06-16-02, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cydonia_leo Click to send private message to cydonia_leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "Dorthy"
I think im gonn go with Dorthy for now.

The blueberry game- Dorthy said "no one wanted it". If you re watch the tape you will see she was the first to speak up. There was no time for anyone else to say they wanted it. I think darwin knows this.

I still believe that the Flashing "D" in the first episode is a CLUE to who the mole is. Dorthy obviously starts with a D.

I too agree that it was way too easy for her to guess the answers last minute to those tests. Perhaps she wanted to be the hero to throw suspicion away from her. There were only 2 other people in the room with her at the time so they might be oblivious (bill and ?) ... the rest of the group were only told that she got them but no one was suspicious.

During episode 4, she had to run and get to those stairs. Somehow she got lost and got sick from running? I dont think so. I believe she went the wrong way on purpose and the producers had her "pretend" to be sick. Nice little acting job there for the camera. She WAS alone of course so she would have no problem taking time out. The shot of her curled up in a ball leaning on the wall was pretty nice if i must say so. Funny... no one questioned her dissapearance... at least it wasnt a part of the editing.

Im not ONLY looking at dorthy clues... but she stands out to me the most right now as someone who could be the mole.

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-16-02, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "RE: Dorthy"
LAST EDITED ON 06-16-02 AT 03:07 PM (EST)

the rest of the group were only told that she got them but no one was suspicious.

Actually, the rest of the group watched them on TV. EVRYONE saw Dorothy "pull the answers out of her butt." I want to say here (again) that the two answers she "magically" got were NOT difficult - the math question could be done with VERY simple algebra, and the un-scramble would not have been difficult (especially given Dorothy's knowwn penchant for Scrabble.) They DID have a half-hour to figure these out - I managed to do them in the couple of minutes they were up on the screen (and I'm no genius.) Dorothy was totally keeping her eye on Bill during this game, giving him the chance to crap out on answers he totally should have gotten (he was described as the "math guy", he had a paper and pencil AND 30 minutes, and still didnt get the answer?...come on)

I agree with her lying about the cake game - but I think she only jumped at the last piece because she saw it for its exemption potential.

It's totally possible she DID actually get sick - she ran for half an hour (judging by the number of weights given to the players) - but every player needs to do a little sabotage - it's part of the game.

EVERYTHING about Dorothy points to her NOT being the Mole - but only time will tell.

Let's agree to disagree....and to laugh at whoever is wrong later.

"I am an unlimited person, sadly living in a limited world."-Harlan Ellison

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-23-02, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
67. "Dorothy"
She's done well in sabotage AND making herself look good to throw suspicion elsewhere.

hrc2u 146 desperate attention whore postings

06-18-02, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail hrc2u Click to send private message to hrc2u Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "Doing my part for no curves: Brigs is THE MOLE.."
Brigs has my vote. Will edit later with my reasons.
hrc2u

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-02, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
62. "Final Four - Who's Still In?"
Just for fun, I checked back on the list to see how people are doing at this point.

Here are the folks who can still brag about their early choices, since this list hasn't been touched in over a month.

Al
GTMike
Mandy_Mo_Flamingo
molefan
survivormitsx

Bill
AyaK
Bebo
Corvis
ejm92
MatineeIdol
sir_naitf

kokoro (change from Ali)
rudyismy daddy (change from Dorothy)
sleeeve (change from Patrick)

Dorothy
cydonia_leo
katem
lroy
spartan

Heather
nowhereman
Seyz

jase said Al or Bill

This little light of mine...I'm gonna let it shine!

molefan 14 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-02, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail molefan Click to send private message to molefan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "RE: Final Four - Who's Still In?"
Thanks for reminding us Bebo.

I'm sticking with Al. What about the rest of you? Is anyone changing their mind this late in the game?

MoleFan to the End!

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-23-02, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
68. "RE: Final Four - Who's Still In?"
I have went through in my mind sooo many times, back and forth, back and forth....and I still can't see it being either Heather or Dorothy. I'm still sticking with Bill, although I'm not 100% positive.....I think that either Bill or Al leaves tonight, and whoever stays is the Mole.....I might be wrong, but in my mind, Dorothy and Heather can't be the Mole.

rTuRnAnCeKr 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-17-02, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rTuRnAnCeKr Click to send private message to rTuRnAnCeKr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
64. "Dorothy"
LAST EDITED ON 07-23-02 AT 10:32 PM (EST)

DOROTHY AAF BABY! If she is not the mole, she will definately win this game! Just looking at her speaks for itself...and the fact that she is the mole. So, add me on, its a little late though, lol.

-_-!-_-_The Track Runner_-_-!-_-

-_-!-_-!-_-_ -_-!-_-_!-_-

-!_-_-!-_-_Has Spoken_-_-!-_-_!-

07-23-02, 10:13 AM (EST)
65. "Bill is still the MOLE"
Bill is the mole.

I've thought it for weeks and nothing has disproved it to me.

Dorothy wins the money when she beats Heather in the quiz.

Al leaves tonight.

Stuefis 78 desperate attention whore postings

07-23-02, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Stuefis Click to send private message to Stuefis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
66. "RE: Bill is still the MOLE"
I am going to laugh when all you Billfomos learn that Al is the mole.

07-23-02, 11:56 PM (EST)
70. "RE: Bill is still the MOLE"
Who's laughing?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •