The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"could I have missed it?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sophie 2407 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-26-02, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sophie Click to send private message to Sophie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"could I have missed it?"
Did I miss the episode summary?

Sophie

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Nope Jims02 07-26-02 1
 RE: could I have missed it? Femme 07-26-02 2
   RE: could I have missed it? cyclehausen 07-26-02 3
       Teddy_Bear will be here... AyaK 07-26-02 4
           RE: Teddy_Bear will be here... Teddy_Bear 07-27-02 6
 Finished Jims02 07-27-02 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-26-02, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Nope"
I haven't seen one yet...

If we never get one, maybe Cyclehausen will grace us with another funny, unofficial one!
-----------------------------------
Quotes of the week:
1. "Al, do you think you could move just a little?"-Myra
2. "Ewww... Patrick, no... I don't want to see that."-Heather
3. "I really hope Darwin doesn't realize I have a coalition with Dorothy, or... that could be bad."-Lisa
4. "Gas station attendants... They no NOTHING about flat tires... Let's ask these tourists!"-Darwin
5. "I swear, Rob, if this freaks me out I'm gonna punch you."-Anderson
6. "Those hills are a b!tch."-Anderson
7. "Um, thanks guys for not liking me!" (waves the $ at them)-Elavia
8. "They do look like piercing blue eyes, Heather, but I don't get it. He's totally making out with (that girl)."- Bribs
9. "I was a little surprised when Anderson came into my room in a suit. He usually just comes into my room in his pajamas, just his bottoms usually."-Darwin
10. "Man, I'm screwed."-Dorothy

11. (creepily) "Tiny bubbles... In my wine... Makes me happy."-Anderson

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-26-02, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: could I have missed it?"
The summary belongs to Teddy Bear this week. She's probably working on it. Cycle, you busy?

Femme

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-26-02, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: could I have missed it?"
Who's teddy bear? Maybe I can whip something up...

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-02, 11:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Teddy_Bear will be here..."
...but it's her first summary, and I have learned that first summaries often take longer than the writers think they will...

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-27-02, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Teddy_Bear will be here..."
Thank you AyaK for being so understanding. I was feeling kinda under the weather the past few days, but I felt better yesterday, and managed to pull an all-nighter.

Thanks Femme for the hilarious VERY unofficial summary. IMHO, this episode is so bizarre, it really deserves 2 anyway.

Great pic of Don Ho; your summary, had me LMAO!!

Thanks Jims02 for your comments; glad you liked it.
I really appreciate you guys' patience, you have no idea how nervous I was.

It is not necessary to accept everything as true, one must only accept it as necessary.

|=Unrepentant Hardcore Smiley Thief
Light a Virtual Candle
Eleanor Roosevelt: No one can make YOU feel inferior without YOUR consent!

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-02, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Finished"
Teddy Bear has finished the summary (very funny btw)!!!

Also, we have another summary written by Femme that's just as good!!!
-----------------------------------
Quotes of the week:
1. "Al, do you think you could move just a little?"-Myra
2. "Ewww... Patrick, no... I don't want to see that."-Heather
3. "I really hope Darwin doesn't realize I have a coalition with Dorothy, or... that could be bad."-Lisa
4. "Gas station attendants... They no NOTHING about flat tires... Let's ask these tourists!"-Darwin
5. "I swear, Rob, if this freaks me out I'm gonna punch you."-Anderson
6. "Those hills are a b!tch."-Anderson
7. "Um, thanks guys for not liking me!" (waves the $ at them)-Elavia
8. "They do look like piercing blue eyes, Heather, but I don't get it. He's totally making out with (that girl)."- Bribs
9. "I was a little surprised when Anderson came into my room in a suit. He usually just comes into my room in his pajamas, just his bottoms usually."-Darwin
10. "Man, I'm screwed."-Dorothy

11. (creepily) "Tiny bubbles... In my wine... Makes me happy."-Anderson

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •