The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"oracle theory proven wrong!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

MYVERYOWN 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-16-02, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MYVERYOWN Click to send private message to MYVERYOWN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"oracle theory proven wrong!"
WOW! i cant believe bill is still in this game. i believe him to be the clueless one and i am hoping he isnt the mole. he was supposed to be next on the oracle theory but bribs went. i was shocked. i didnt expect this. now i am completely confused on who will be next, the loser, or the winner. hopefully al is still the mole, bill is next, and dorothy or heather wins. i really would like both of them to win but it can only be one.
i quote this from tonights episode at the end of execution.....

"WHO IS THE MOLE?"

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: oracle theory proven wrong! OKCRay 07-16-02 1
 RE: oracle theory proven wrong! pabby 07-17-02 2
   RE: oracle theory proven wrong! Bebo 07-17-02 5
 RE: oracle theory proven wrong! mrknowitall 07-17-02 3
   Pride cometh before a fall! lizard 07-17-02 4
   RE: oracle theory proven wrong! Loree 07-23-02 6
       RE: oracle theory proven wrong! Jims02 07-23-02 7
           RE: oracle theory proven wrong! lizard 07-23-02 10
           YES! CVLspaz 07-23-02 11
               RE: YES! Bebo 07-23-02 12
                   RE: YES! Jims02 07-23-02 14
                       RE: YES! Bebo 07-23-02 15
                           RE: YES! Jims02 07-23-02 18
                               RE: YES! Loree 07-23-02 21
               Um, actually.... cyclehausen 07-23-02 13
 RE: oracle theory proven wrong! JillValentine 07-23-02 8
 the EPT a77u12a 07-23-02 9
   RE: the EPT rTuRnAnCeKr 07-23-02 16
       RE: the EPT rTuRnAnCeKr 07-23-02 17
       RE: the EPT pabby 07-23-02 19
           RE: the EPT Jims02 07-23-02 20
               RE: the EPT malibubarbie 07-24-02 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

OKCRay 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-16-02, 11:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OKCRay Click to send private message to OKCRay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: oracle theory proven wrong!"
Thank God... I'm so sick of hearing about The Oracle.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

pabby 50 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-02, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pabby Click to send private message to pabby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: oracle theory proven wrong!"
Actually, MYVERYOWN and OKCRay, it wasn't the Oracle (which was a theory started on the ABC Boards and fell apart with Myra's execution in Episode 6) . . . it was the EPT (which originated on this board) which predicted Bill would be executed last night in Episode 10.

But, yes, you are correct . . . the EPT has been giving us a "false positive" for the past eight episodes (it had been correct since Episode 2). Bribs' execution was a definite negative result.

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted . . .

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-17-02, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: oracle theory proven wrong!"
>. . the EPT has been giving us a "false positive" for the past eight episodes (it had been correct since Episode 2).

So the rabbit didn't die this time. That doesn't mean that the theory was totally invalid. But maybe whoever designed the introduction order had a three-fold plan for providing clues through the introduction order.

Part 1: The first episode had its own introduction order, with the AKA Bill theory.

Part 2: The middle game had its own introduction order, giving us the executees through the final 5 (with Elavia thrown in at some point since she wasn't executed).

Part 3: Any rhyme or reason? We don't know yet.

>Oh well, it was fun while it lasted . . .

Oh yes, it was - you gave a lot to think about and talk about - thanks for that!

This little light of mine...I'm gonna let it shine!

mrknowitall 33 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-02, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrknowitall Click to send private message to mrknowitall Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: oracle theory proven wrong!"
How many Bill clues do people need before they believe? I haven't suspect anybody else during the entire show. I will feel stupid if it wasn't Bill, but I am still in the game so far.

Last night ABC went so far as to put Bill and the word "mole" together in the same frame. Cmon!

Maybe they're feeding us false clues, I don't believe that to be the case though.

lizard 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-17-02, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lizard Click to send private message to lizard Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Pride cometh before a fall!"
Be careful!

Weren't you the one complaining about BribsFOMOs being over-confident?
Right now IMHO it could be anyone. There are enough "obvious" clues to support each player. Depends which clues you select to focus on, and more importantly on the way the shows are edited. What do they want us to believe?
Me, I'm a DorothyFOMO, but I wouldn't bet my firstborn on it!

Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world
– Lily Tomlin

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

07-23-02, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: oracle theory proven wrong!"
I knew Bill wasn't going anywhere. Bill is the MOLE. Why won't people believe it? Probably because they don't want Bill to be the mole. He wouldn't be my choice to hire either. But he is the mole. And he is not a very good liar. Just watch his face and eyes when he talks to the camera.

The episode where Darwin left gave the diminishing order of the contestants. That was the theme of the episode. It was Bill - Dorothy - Heather - Al - Bribs - Darwin.

Why did they finally mention Bill during execution? Because he is the Mole and will be the last to leave. They even mentioned all 6 and Darwin left. Then Bribs. And Al goes tonight.

Heather leaves when she loses the quiz to Dorothy who is going to win the money. Dorothy knows Bill is the mole.

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

07-23-02, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: oracle theory proven wrong!"
Repeat after me...

Anderson... Does not know who the mole is... So he doesn't know what order to put the contestants in... If you think the producers... Told him the order for a "clue"... That is logically impossible... Since they can't tell the future... And don't know who will be executed next...

OOOOOHHHHHH... Bill was put in the computer second this episode!!! And Dorothy first! That must mean Dorothy is the mole!!!

Seriously now, folks. Come on.

As for believing Bill is the mole. He is one of two suspects in my book. However, I do not want Bill to be the mole. And you Billfomos don't seem to get why. This is a TV SHOW. It's supposed to be entertainment. I think that watching the final episode of the mole and finding out that it was Heather, Dorothy, or Al would be MUCH better television (for me at least). Why? Because we've probably missed some clues down the road that would make us say "Oh, I can't believe we missed that. ABC is so clever." I don't want to be watching in August, seeing the Bane Clue, the Telegram Clue, and the Admiral Clue, because I've been reading about them all season. It's not denial. It's just that a lot of non-Billfomos actually enjoy a SURPRISE ENDING, instead of sitting on this High Pedastal and saying "I was right! I was right!" A lot of the fun of this show is the surprise twists and turns, and Bill would not be a surprise. Hence, a disappointing season.

There... I've gotten that off my chest... And if anyone is self-righteous enough to tell me that my opinion is "wrong," please tell me... ;)
-----------------------------------
Quotes of the week:
1. "Al, do you think you could move just a little?"-Myra
2. "Ewww... Patrick, no... I don't want to see that."-Heather
3. "I really hope Darwin doesn't realize I have a coalition with Dorothy, or... that could be bad."-Lisa
4. "Gas station attendants... They no NOTHING about flat tires... Let's ask these tourists!"-Darwin
5. "I swear, Rob, if this freaks me out I'm gonna punch you."-Anderson
6. "Those hills are a b!tch."-Anderson
7. "Um, thanks guys for not liking me!" (waves the $ at them)-Elavia
8. "They do look like piercing blue eyes, Heather, but I don't get it. He's totally making out with (that girl)."- Bribs
9. "I was a little surprised when Anderson came into my room in a suit. He usually just comes into my room in his pajamas, just his bottoms usually."-Darwin

10. "Man, I'm screwed."-Dorothy

lizard 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-23-02, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lizard Click to send private message to lizard Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: oracle theory proven wrong!"
You're right - I don't want Bill to be the Mole either. Unfortunately the "Hidden Clues" (BANE,telegram,AdMiRaL)are going to be a surprise for the 99% of viewers who don't go to message boards. For the rest of us it'll be an anticlimax.

I'm still desperately clinging to the SS DorothyFOMO, even if she is sinking!

CVLspaz 109 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-23-02, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CVLspaz Click to send private message to CVLspaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "YES!"
you took the words right out of my mouth Jims and Jill! how many people on these boards don't know that AC is not told who the mole is? and how many people don't know that ABC producers can't predict the future and give AC a list to type! do we need to start a thread that sets the record straight on these things! (i would do it myself but i don't want to get yelled at if it's deemed inappropriate by the higher powers )

07-23-02, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: YES!"
how many people don't know that ABC producers can't predict the future and give AC a list to type!

And how many people know that, in many cases, AC may have typed other names that we were not shown? Darwin's is the only time that the viewers were shown everyone entered into the computer. Or that AC may have typed some of the names in a different order than we were shown? We do not know for a fact that the order we're being shown was the order that they were entered in every case. The order could have been edited for a number of reasons, such as to leave clues for the audience, or even more simply to cut out time in the episode.

07-23-02, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: YES!"
There's a problem with part of your theory, Bebo.

In a few cases, we actually see AC say "There are only 3 players left: Al, Bribs, and Darwin."

Unless they are just lucky and Al is executed next, I have severe doubts that they really edited this at all.

I remember last year (during Charlie's execution) AC putting in all the names (Kat 3rd actually) and then Charlie got the red screen. That wasn't a clue!
Quotes of the week:
3. "I really hope Darwin doesn't realize I have a coalition with Dorothy, or... that could be bad."-Lisa
4. "Gas station attendants... They no NOTHING about flat tires... Let's ask these tourists!"-Darwin
8. "They do look like piercing blue eyes, Heather, but I don't get it. He's totally making out with (that girl)."- Bribs
9. "I was a little surprised when Anderson came into my room in a suit. He usually just comes into my room in his pajamas, just his bottoms usually."-Darwin

07-23-02, 04:49 PM (EST)
15. "RE: YES!"
>There's a problem with part of
>your theory, Bebo.

The execution order theory was Loree's - I posted it to a new thread for discussion purposes.

>In a few cases, we actually
>see AC say "There are
>only 3 players left: Al,
>Bribs, and Darwin."

I recall from Darwin's execution him commenting on Bribs and Darwin, but couldn't remember if he'd commented with Al as well. Yes, AC does make comments naming particular people. Of course, depending on how the scenes are shot, some of those comments could be dubbed in later. I'm not saying that's happened (I really doubt it), I'm just saying it could.

>I remember last year (during Charlie's
>execution) AC putting in all
>the names (Kat 3rd actually)
>and then Charlie got the
>red screen. That wasn't
>a clue!

Yup, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

I agree, there are holes in such theories. But I'm also going to try and shoot holes into assumptions that are being accepted as fact.

Can we be sure that we are being shown the complete list of names entered in each episode in the correct order? No. Yes, there are some cases where we can be reasonably sure of how the names were typed in the screen. But there are also cases where the order could have been changed or people deleted from the order entirely.

Can we be sure that the order entry is completely random? No. It is a reasonable conclusion that the producers may tell AC what order to enter the names in after looking over the quiz results.

And just because something wasn't used as a clue last year doesn't mean it can't be used this year.

07-23-02, 05:06 PM (EST)
18. "RE: YES!"
I guess that's true enough... As I said in the other thread, most of it will come down to tonight's episode.

As of now, I place no validity in Loree's Theory... If Al is executed, I may...
Quotes of the week:

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

07-23-02, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: YES!"
Nobody has to believe my theory. It is just that. MY theory. But Al did leave tonight. Hmmm?

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-23-02, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Um, actually...."
It is totally possible that the producers give AC the list in a certain pre-determined order in the time period between when the players finish the quiz (and hence the producers are privy to the results), and the execution itself.

JillValentine 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-23-02, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JillValentine Click to send private message to JillValentine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: oracle theory proven wrong!"
Ya I had the same thing in mind since the beginning. To all you BillFOMO's you WILL not have true victory if Bill was the mole so word up Jim02.

" Keep your friends close but your enemies closer! "

a77u12a 130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-23-02, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail a77u12a Click to send private message to a77u12a Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "the EPT"
the EPT could still be right, if bill is the mole... it would skip over him, wouldn't it? that would;ve made bribs next and dorothy gone this week.... hooo boy...

rTuRnAnCeKr 32 desperate attention whore postings

07-23-02, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rTuRnAnCeKr Click to send private message to rTuRnAnCeKr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: the EPT"
if the oracle theory was still right, and skipped over bill, dorothy would have been executed last week instead of bribs.

rTuRnAnCeKr 32 desperate attention whore postings

07-23-02, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rTuRnAnCeKr Click to send private message to rTuRnAnCeKr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: the EPT"
excuse me, the EPT

pabby 50 desperate attention whore postings

07-23-02, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pabby Click to send private message to pabby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: the EPT"
Sorry, rTuRnAnCeKr, but if the EPT is considered to have skipped Bill because he is the Mole, then Bribs would indeed have been executed last week. According to the pattern, the movement last week was to have gone from Darwin UP to Bill. Many people, however, think that Bill is the Mole; if so, the pattern does not apply to him as the EPT is an execution pattern and the Mole cannot be executed. Therefore, if you disregard Bill for this reason, the pattern would indeed have moved UP from Darwin to Bribs. Dorothy would have to be executed tonight, though, for this pattern to remain on track.

07-23-02, 05:17 PM (EST)
20. "RE: the EPT"
Actually I posted three other alterations of this theory as well...

Two of them involving Dorothy's departure this week (skip Bill again, UP to Dorothy), or Bill (go UP to Bill from Bribs)

If Al or Heather is eliminated (especially Al, being first), it's safe to say BUH-BYE to this theory.
Quotes of the week:

malibubarbie 434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-24-02, 00:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail malibubarbie Click to send private message to malibubarbie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: the EPT"
The reign is over! It was a good theory though, Pabby. I was totally hoping it would be Al, because I knew if he didn't go, it would be Dorothy. Though, I was a lil bit sorry for him. Poor thing having to listen to "Tiny Bubbles" all night long.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •