The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-18-04, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 02-18-04 AT 10:20 PM (EST)

Spoiler. If you don't want to know who won, or who the Mole is, DON'T YOU DARE READ!!!

(I'm just so excited, I can't resist)

Highlight to read:

OMH! I can't believe Dennis won! That was *the* biggest shock of the Mole I have seen for awhile.

I think we now know about all those foreshadowing comments. Based on the past contestants comments, it's clear that many voted for Dennis in the quiz.

A 2004 IceCat creation

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 And the mole is... Jims02 02-18-04 1
   RE: And the mole is... Estee 02-18-04 7
       RE: And the mole is... I_AM_HE 02-18-04 8
           RE: And the mole is... Jims02 02-18-04 9
           RE: And the mole is... Estee 02-18-04 10
               RE: And the mole is... Silvergirl1 02-19-04 13
 Tracey Jims02 02-18-04 2
   The Winner kelli_blue 02-18-04 3
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Loree 02-18-04 4
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Jims02 02-18-04 6
       RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread I_AM_HE 02-18-04 11
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread I_AM_HE 02-18-04 5
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Silvergirl1 02-19-04 14
       RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread frankz 02-19-04 16
 Wow! tvgeek401 02-19-04 12
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Chrissy gal 02-19-04 15
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Bebo 02-19-04 17
       RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread frankz 02-19-04 18
           RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Chrissy gal 02-19-04 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

02-18-04, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "And the mole is..."
-> Angie

Amazing.

A 2004 IceCat creation

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-04, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: And the mole is..."
Or even astonishing.

Sheesh. I get one prediction right the entire season, and it's the last one: Dennis wins, Angie's the Mole. Anyone want to place odds on getting three supermodels in a row?

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-04, 11:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: And the mole is..."
bill was a supermodel?

02-18-04, 11:01 PM (EST)
9. "RE: And the mole is..."
I don't wanna see those pictures!

Dennis rawks, by the way

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-04, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: And the mole is..."
You mean you didn't see his stunning performance in that last Depends commercial? Huh. Must have been a local spot. Okay, talented amateur model, but that's as far down as I'm prepared to cut his status.

Silvergirl1 9320 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-04, 00:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: And the mole is..."

*tee hee* If I were talented at that kind of stuff, I'd put Bill's head on a swimsuit model's body.

Official Mermaid Spokesperson of the A.S.S. be the Survivor Game

02-18-04, 10:31 PM (EST)
2. "Tracey"
Dennis would have been gone if Tracey wouldn't have given him an exemption... Wow.

I can't believe how well Dennis duped Mark (and me) into believing that he is the mole. Props to Dennis. He deserves it.

A 2004 IceCat creation

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-18-04, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "The Winner"
And here I thought HE was the mole the whole time! Good for Dennis!!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-04, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I am happy Dennis won. But really disappointed Angie was the mole. We all saw all the #7 clues. It was ridiculous. They were not hidden clues. They were obvious clues. Plus I just don't like Angie. So I think that bothers me more than anything.

02-18-04, 10:57 PM (EST)
6. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I think Angie did a GREAT job as the mole, but I am disappointed about the clues. We noted about every single one of them. So proud of this board.

Dennis = CMYs Boatman (The Worm? Geez)

A 2004 IceCat creation

02-18-04, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
actually, the producers played the clues just like angie played the mole - so obvious no one would believe them. i think its fitting

02-18-04, 10:57 PM (EST)
5. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
good job Angie and Dennis!

Angie did a great job by seeming TOO obvious to start taht people thought she was faking, and then backing off and acting more like a player.

Dennis did a great job without taking notes and then using his second chance and snowing Mark.

overall, although i'd rather watch a series with real (or at least MORE) people, a good season of the mole (and the first i watched pretty much in its entirety)

Silvergirl1 9320 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-04, 00:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"

I agree HE, with everything you said. Dennis faked them out and was so nonchalant, I loved it!

I hope they do a regular season of The Mole. I really don't care for the celebrity versions as much.

Official Mermaid Spokesperson of the A.S.S. be the Survivor Game

frankz 1210 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-19-04, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frankz Click to send private message to frankz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I thought the same thing too at first. Didn’t care for the first celebrity mole and was disappointed they did it again, but I liked this one. Because they were stars (ok, well kinda, B-List at best) there was a lot more banter between them and Ahmad. I loved the constant reference to his shoes and clothing. And Mark whipping his wet cape at him was hilarious. Ahmad had to finally yell at him through the bullhorn. Regular contestants wouldn’t do that with AC. It was entertaining. But I’m ready for a regular one now too.

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-19-04, 00:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Wow!"
LAST EDITED ON 02-19-04 AT 00:06 AM (EST)

Exciting. A great conclusion to the season.

I changed my FOMO in the game to Angie for strategic purposes, not at all expecting her to be the mole. Can't believe she was the mole, it seemed to obvious (and props to all you observant peeps on these boards for finding all those seven clues.)

Here's to another season of The Mole!

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-19-04, 02:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
When Ahmad came out at the beginning of tonight's episode, there were 7 candles in a candelabra behind him. My son said, "You're right Mom, Angie is the Mole, there is another 7 clue!!" He is so proud of himself!

And I Really Am

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-04, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Mr. B saw that too, even though he was a DennisFOMO.

Dennis got 17 out of 20 without notes. He also managed to misdirect the first person to actually guess the real Mole's identity. And he was entertaining in the process. A delightfully worthy winner.

And to think, I wasn't a big fan of his before the show. Even my Mom, who thought he was a ridiculous freak before the show started, was cheering for him by the third episode. She still thinks he's a ridiculous freak, but now she thinks he's an entertaining ridiculous freak.

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ

frankz 1210 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-19-04, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frankz Click to send private message to frankz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
But you can't ignore the fact that he's also intelligent. Freaks can be. That's usually what makes them freaks. I was impressed.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-19-04, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I think that to be a really successful basketball player you have to have great observational skills and the ability to think on your feet. What surprised me was that Dennis took the longest of all the contestants on the first quiz; I figured he would go through it quickly. He is an enigma, a very interesting enigma!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •