The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Celebrity Mole 2 filming in Mexico?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-22-03, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Celebrity Mole 2 filming in Mexico?"
We have our own moles too... LOL...

http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=1209

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Celebrity Mole 2 filming in Mex... survivorscott 05-22-03 1
 Yay! Femme 05-22-03 2
 RE: Celebrity Mole 2 filming in Mex... Bucky Katt 05-22-03 3
 RE: Celebrity Mole 2 filming in Mex... joeycat 05-24-03 4
   Whoa Femme 05-24-03 6
       RE: Whoa joeycat 05-26-03 7
           RE: Whoa survivorscott 05-27-03 8
 RE: Celebrity Mole 2 filming in Mex... Jims02 05-24-03 5
 RE: Celebrity Mole 2 filming in Mex... cyclehausen 05-27-03 9
   RE: Celebrity Mole 2 filming in Mex... Jims02 05-27-03 10
   RE: Celebrity Mole 2 filming in Mex... Bebo 05-28-03 11
       RE: Celebrity Mole 2 filming in Mex... andreapurcell 05-30-03 12
           RE: Celebrity Mole 2 filming in Mex... omar316 06-07-03 13
 Raising an old issue tribephyl 01-08-04 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-22-03, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Celebrity Mole 2 filming in Mexico?"
Rodman is either the first to go or your MOle. I can't see him playing well with others.

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-22-03, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Yay!"
Why do I get so happy about Mole news??? Thank you, Webby.

Femme

"All right Ramblers, let's get ramblin'."

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-22-03, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Celebrity Mole 2 filming in Mexico?"
Good scoop Webby.

"Nasty? How can you say that? I'm 8 pounds of total lovin'!"
Survivor: Amazon PTTE Champion

joeycat Firstname::paradigm desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-24-03, 00:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail joeycat Click to send private message to joeycat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Celebrity Mole 2 filming in Mexico?"
I just got back from Mexico today -- just spent the last 7 nights at this very Occidental resort. Personally saw Mark Curry, Dennis Rodman and Corbin Bernsen ... spoke with people who also saw Tracey Gold.

One couple we talked to mentioned seeing Sarah Michelle Gellar, but, we never saw her or heard her name mentioned by anyone else so we aren't too sure about that.

We also saw Angie Everhart, and she appeared to be part of the group as well.

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-24-03, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Whoa"
Just Chill One second. You really saw all those people?

Welcome, joeycat.

Don't mind me, I'm not normally this incoherent.

Femme

"All right Ramblers, let's get ramblin'."

joeycat Firstname::paradigm desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-26-03, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joeycat Click to send private message to joeycat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Whoa"
LAST EDITED ON 05-26-03 AT 10:24 PM (EST)

Really... it was pretty cool, though, it was all anybody could talk about that there were celebrities wandering around!

Dennis Rodman we just saw once in daylight, wandering around the pool, right across from us, pretty close. Think we saw him again at night -- it was dark but he's pretty hard to miss.

Mark Curry we saw a few times. One night we were in the Sports Bar as he read the paper and watched basketball for quite some time. Walked past Corbin Bernsen once, and saw him talking with a hotel staff member near one of the bars one night.

The crew had an afterhours party at the Sports Bar one night, it closed at 2am and they started showing up a little early so the four of us 'normal' guests still there weren't kicked out yet ... Angie Everhart was one of the early ones. We also walked past her one evening on the way to dinner.

Didn't see Tracey Gold, unfortunately, but two different groups of people that we met saw her so she was definitely there! Heard some people saw Stephen Baldwin as well, but unfortunately we didn't see him either!

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-27-03, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Whoa"
Mark Curry we saw a few times. One night we were in the Sports Bar as he read the paper and watched basketball for quite some time

an indication that he might get knocked out early? I doubt they could just sit around in a bar if they were still in the game.

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-03, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Celebrity Mole 2 filming in Mexico?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-24-03 AT 04:46 PM (EST)

SWEETNESS!

*does his little mole dance*

Good tip, Webby and AyaK!

EDIT: I decided to check the ABC boards today to see if your scoop has been posted yet. Don't worry, it has. We're still THE source for spoiling.

In Honor of Summary Writers...
9. "Matthew: DINNER!" -Anotherkim
10. "Janet misplaces her granola bar. Granolagate!" -Swami
11. CARLA: "C'mon...do something! They just do jackbleep" -dabo
12. "Christy-Ella!!! Come over here and trust us." -GuessItRains
13. Butch: "I guess I’m just a wood crazy nut" -Supes

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-27-03, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Celebrity Mole 2 filming in Mexico?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-27-03 AT 05:40 PM (EST)

Oh, yeah, baby! Here's hoping this is summer filler for us!!

It's ON! I'm "Aiken" to get out of this American Idol "Locke" I've been in!

I LOVE DENNIS RODMAN AND MARK CURRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE TWO HOTTEST, SEXIEST, AND MOST TALENTED MEN ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUR TRUE AMERICAN IDOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(e.t.a. - I am SO banned!)

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-03, 10:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Celebrity Mole 2 filming in Mexico?"
Ugh... Awful, awful pun...

Have you ever noticed that the extra-hokey ones are the funniest?

In Honor of Summary Writers...
9. "Matthew: DINNER!" -Anotherkim
10. "Janet misplaces her granola bar. Granolagate!" -Swami
11. CARLA: "C'mon...do something! They just do jackbleep" -dabo
12. "Christy-Ella!!! Come over here and trust us." -GuessItRains
13. Butch: "I guess I’m just a wood crazy nut" -Supes

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

05-28-03, 08:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Celebrity Mole 2 filming in Mexico?"
Oh, you're just psyched that with names like Rodman and Curry, you can subject us all to more of those puns. To quote Simon Cowell, "that was dreadful".

Bebo, Mistress of the Painfully Obvious and your American Idol PTTE co-champ

andreapurcell 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-30-03, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail andreapurcell Click to send private message to andreapurcell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Celebrity Mole 2 filming in Mexico?"
We just got back from a stay at the Occidental Grand Flamenco Xcaret, and YES they are filming the Mole there. We saw Rodman, Baldwin, Curry and Tracy Gold. One night I thought I saw Amad Rashad. They were set up to film at the beach club. We went to a wedding at the beach club and took down some of their equipment. The "celebs" were all over the resort and Xcaret. Baldwin and Gold with their families swimming with the dolphins. Curry with his wife and baby at the buffet restaurant. Rodman walking to the spa in a sweat suit (it was about 100 degrees), with his head covered by a towel. Never saw any other women celebrities including Angie Everheart.

omar316 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-07-03, 04:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail omar316 Click to send private message to omar316 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Celebrity Mole 2 filming in Mexico?"
Its good that another celeb mole is coming out, but what I and many others want is a real mole with normal people. Does Any have any info on if they will do another real person mole?

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

01-08-04, 04:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Raising an old issue"
I found a trip review site that has listings for the Occidental Grand Flamenco Xcaret Resort, where the Mole was filmed.
Some of the reviews have celebrity sightings included.
The time line for these events, in addition to joey and andrea's posts gives a probable boot order as well.

from trip advisor,
Trip taken; May 16-23,
We just returned from Occidental Grand Flamenco Resort. Our trip was May 16-23. The weather was very hot , which was what I expected. In reading all the reviews before picking this resort, I got pretty much what I expected. There were three of us traveling together. (All in our 40's) While we we there they were filming Celebrity Mole, we saw Marc Curry, Tracy Gould, Dennis Rodman, Steven Baldwin and I think athe guy from LA Law, Corbin(I cant remember his last name). We were told there were nine stars in all there and 70 in the filming company. I guess Ahmad Rashad was there also although I didnt see them. Since this is a very Eurpean resort I think they had anominity. The stars weren't noticed by the general public, Dennis Rodman almost seemed disappointed no one asked for his autograph or made a fuss over him. I was a bit disappointed that they roped off the front area for filming also. The area would have been great for taking pictures.

Sightings; Mark ~ Tracey ~ Dennis ~ Stephen and Corbin (no shows; Ananda ~ Keisha and Angie)

this from joeycat on 05-24-03,
Trip taken; May 18-24
I just got back from Mexico today -- just spent the last 7 nights at this very Occidental resort. Personally saw Mark Curry, Dennis Rodman and Corbin Bernsen ... spoke with people who also saw Tracey Gold. We also saw Angie Everhart, and she appeared to be part of the group as well.

Sightings; Mark ~ Tracey ~ Dennis ~ Corbin and Angie (no shows; Ananda ~ Keisha ~ and Stephen)

This posted by andreapurcell
Trip taken; May sometime before the 30th
We just got back from a stay at the Occidental Grand Flamenco Xcaret, and YES they are filming the Mole there. We saw Rodman, Baldwin, Curry and Tracy Gold. One night I thought I saw Amad Rashad. They were set up to film at the beach club. We went to a wedding at the beach club and took down some of their equipment. The "celebs" were all over the resort and Xcaret. Baldwin and Gold with their families swimming with the dolphins. Curry with his wife and baby at the buffet restaurant. Rodman walking to the spa in a sweat suit (it was about 100 degrees), with his head covered by a towel. Never saw any other women celebrities including Angie Everheart.

Sightings; Mark ~ Tracey ~ Dennis ~ Stephen (no shows; Ananda ~ Keisha ~ Angie ~ Corbin)

from tripadvisor,
Trip taken; May 24-30
Excellent!We arrived at the resort on Saturday, May 24th and left May 30th. The show "Celebrity Mole" was being shot at the resort while we were there. A little extra excitement. We saw Tracy Gold at the pool one day with her family and Dennis Rodman at the beach restaraunt. We had our picture taken with Marc Curry, star of "Hanging with Mr. Cooper". I guess Stephen Baldwin was there as well, but we missed him.

Sightings; Mark ~ Tracey ~ Dennis and Stephen? (no shows; Ananda ~ Keisha ~ Angie and Corbin)

People obviously missing from the all of the sightings are Ananda (already executed) and Keisha, with Angie and Corbin probably rounding out the first four executions.
Also the quote from the second tripadvisor review, on the 30th, suggests that they just missed Stephen. But still sighted Mark, Tracey and Dennis. Tracey, Dennis and Mark are seen each and every time, This is, most likely, our Final 3.

But you can call me tribe. S7ABCABP Winner

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •