The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"the safe numbers"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

saga 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-07-03, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail saga Click to send private message to saga Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"the safe numbers"
i think they were 1 -30-68 right? ( eek i hope so)

so anyway...

k i was looking at the safe number and thoguht that it may be a date of some sort..so i typed in 1/30/68 in the search bar thing...and couple stuff popped up...one i thought was interesting but i dont know what it means...k well the thing that popped up was a show called "it takes a theif" and so i was like hmmm.. i remeber that, that was one of the games they played in CMH...the first episode/show of the first season aired on 1/9/68...but the third episode/show aired on 1/30/68 and the title of that episode is called "when boy meets girl".....i dont knwo what any of this means if anythting at all but i found it interesting..maybe its coicindende<<<a freakishly one..... maybe someone can do further research becuase i must go now )

kathy IS the mole

saga

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: the safe numbers wWeCoM 02-07-03 1
 RE: the safe numbers saga 02-08-03 2
   RE: the safe numbers wWeCoM 02-08-03 3
       RE: the safe numbers lemacd 02-08-03 4
           RE: the safe numbers 712 02-08-03 5
               RE: the safe numbers saga 02-09-03 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

wWeCoM 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-07-03, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wWeCoM Click to send private message to wWeCoM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: the safe numbers"
Two things , is 1/30/68 one of there birthdates (if that is the case that counts Erik out )and I was going over to abc.com to look that up and they have not taken there profiles off , or at least where im looking
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

02-08-03, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail saga Click to send private message to saga Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: the safe numbers"

rederique"
Born: 1968

expatica.com

does this mean SHE is the mole???? ickkkk...i still think its kathy

saga

wWeCoM 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-08-03, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wWeCoM Click to send private message to wWeCoM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: the safe numbers"
Sry no clue there the real numbers are 1 , 60 , 38

lemacd 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-08-03, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lemacd Click to send private message to lemacd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: the safe numbers"
yeah, but you can change the numbers around. i think i saw on the internet movie data base that Fred was born october 30th. they say 1967, but that could be wrong and its really 1968 like some just said here. granted 10-30-68 adds a 0 to the combination, but you never know what cheap shots the mole might take.

712 356 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-08-03, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 712 Click to send private message to 712 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: the safe numbers"
I have found so many different birthdates for Freddy in different places on the net. The general concensus seems to be August 30, 1967, but I have also see the same date a year later a couple times.

02-09-03, 00:42 AM (EST)
6. "RE: the safe numbers"
ickkkkkkkkkkk.......i WAS wrong...the numbers are 1-60-38 ..( i guess that whole "it takes a thief" thing that popped up was just one big of a freakishly coincidence after all)

well, is the general consesus of kathys bday on nov 4, 1966??
if so that woudl make her 38 this year ( when it comes novemeber of course)..which also happens to be one of the safe numbers ehehe...but i dont know what the other numbers would stand for...these numbers probably dont mean anything damnit!
eeehh i just want it to be wednesday!

what if the numbers are reversed>>>> 8/30/61...i dont think any of them would be 42 years old tho...ohhhhhh the suspense is killlling meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! even tho it IS kathy
saga

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •