The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"One of the Questions on Quiz means the mole is one of the girls..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

jeniferf23 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-07-03, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jeniferf23 Click to send private message to jeniferf23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"One of the Questions on Quiz means the mole is one of the girls..."
On the last episode of the Mole, one of the questions went something like this:

Q: During the sheep game, when Baldwin was getting his expemtion, who was standing to the left of the mole.

During this question, they show everyone standing outside of the pen and Eric is to the very right of the frame - with both girls on the 'inside' of the frame. This means, if you reverse the frame as if you were standing among them, Eric is to the very, very left of the screen - with no one to his left. However, both girls are to his right. This means that either Fred or Kathy is the mole.

Anyone have a screeshot of this??

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: One of the Questions on Quiz me... TourGirl 02-07-03 1
   RE: One of the Questions on Quiz me... NaughtyKittySara 02-07-03 2
       RE: One of the Questions on Quiz me... cyclehausen 02-07-03 3
           RE: One of the Questions on Quiz me... jeniferf23 02-08-03 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TourGirl 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-07-03, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TourGirl Click to send private message to TourGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: One of the Questions on Quiz means the mole is one of the girls..."
You're absolutely right about the quiz question. It totally suprised me when I went back and looked at the quiz on ABC's website. On the past quizzes, when there was a question like "Who was standing to the left/right of the Mole?", there would always be a choice that said "No one was standing to the left/right of the Mole." However, on this final quiz, there wasn't once of those choices. So, if what you said about the clip they showed was true, you might be on to something. I don't clearly remember the order they were standing in, but if there was no one to Erik's left, that's pretty suspicious! Hopefully someone can get a screenshot soon.

Sara

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

NaughtyKittySara 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-07-03, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NaughtyKittySara Click to send private message to NaughtyKittySara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: One of the Questions on Quiz means the mole is one of the girls..."
LAST EDITED ON 02-07-03 AT 09:10 PM (EST)

I just checked, the is no one to Erik's left!! So it has to be one of the girls. Great find!

Edited to add: The order of people goes Kathy, Frederique, Erik from left to right (viewer's perspective). The question asks, who stood to the mole's left...could it be significant that Erik isn't standing but kneeling to the left of Frederique? That would mean Kathy is the mole because Frederique is actually standing to the left of her.

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-07-03, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: One of the Questions on Quiz means the mole is one of the girls..."
Erik isn't standing but kneeling to the left of Frederique

By Jove, I think we've finally got a real spoiler! Super find! I sure hope it's good (my Anti-X score will thank you)

ps, GOD, those pink elephants make me nauseous!!!!

jeniferf23 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-08-03, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jeniferf23 Click to send private message to jeniferf23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: One of the Questions on Quiz means the mole is one of the girls..."
Woohoo! Long time reader, first time poster and I have to give credit to my husband for actually noticing it. I did 'look', but in a general way - he is the one who spotted him to the left!

P.S. Kathy makes me laugh so hard I almost pee my pants!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •