The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"wtf?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

wWeCoM 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-05-03, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wWeCoM Click to send private message to wWeCoM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"wtf?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-05-03 AT 11:13 PM (EST)

Am I the only one who thought It was tonight? anyways did anyone see when the person stood up behide the door , she had long strait hair ....Kathy

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: wtf? TourGirl 02-05-03 1
 RE: wtf? ejm92 02-05-03 2
   RE: wtf? Q 02-06-03 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TourGirl 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-05-03, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TourGirl Click to send private message to TourGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: wtf?"
Nope, I'm right there with ya! I actually posted in the General Discussion forum and mentioned that tonight was the season finale. Someone graciously pointed out that it wasn't! I'm a little upset we have to wait until next week to see who the Mole is, but tonight's episode was funny enough to last me until next week! I laughed so hard, I started to cry. Between Erik falling, Kathy's jokes, and Frederique's mispronunciations, this was, by far, the best episode of the season!!! I'm still picturing Kathy trying to swim to the top of the pool pulling that big bag of rocks behind her!!!

Sara

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-05-03, 11:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: wtf?"
Well, they kept saying the show was 6 episodes, and tonight was the fifth....I made the same mistake of getting pumped up last season and being ready for the finale on the wrong week. Anyways, I am getting a bit annoyed with this series and glad it's coming to an end. I don't know if I could have taken any more with more than seven celebrities....I will be relieved to get back to "real people" if there is another edition. Erik and Frederique really annoy me, Kathy is funny, though. The only worthwhile contestants were executed early (Stephen, Corbin).

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champion

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-06-03, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: wtf?"
Thats the only way I knew we would not know tonight, and why I pointed that out to Tourgirl on her thread. I double checked abc prior to posting my reply and yup, 6 episodes, so I knew we would be left hanging again. But other than that Tourgirl, and I was right there with you wanting to have an execution last night, and revealing the mole. But I also figured they would do the winner reveal, then the mole, etc. followed by the celeb get together, etc.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •