The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who's going to win?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Nashville Star Forum (Protected)
Original message

bystander 4967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-17-07, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who's going to win?"
Any ideas? I really like Angela Hacker. She's got that smokey voice that I really like in a female singer, kinda Bonnie Rait, Melissa Etheridge, Steve Nicks - ish. Her brother Zack has done well in the past but I'm not sure if he'll get too much farther. I started out being a David St. Romaine fan and he's still very good. I think the final two may be him and Angela.

So who else is out there watching this show but not posting here. Let's get this thread going before Webby takes it away from us.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who's going to win? Farmie 02-17-07 1
 RE: Who's going to win? livingthroughmytv 02-18-07 2
   RE: Who's going to win? bystander 02-19-07 3
 RE: Who's going to win? ropefish_3 02-27-07 4
   RE: Who's going to win? livingthroughmytv 03-01-07 5
 RE: Who's going to win? Chelliedust 03-01-07 6
   RE: Who's going to win? bystander 03-02-07 7
 RE: Who's going to win? agman 05-20-07 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Farmie 71 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-17-07, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Farmie Click to send private message to Farmie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who's going to win?"
I agree that Angela will probably win but there is something about her I don't like. I haven't quite figured out what it is (attitude?) as I love her voice. There is something there that causes me not to feel the lvoe.

Her brother, Zach, won me over with his original song...powerful. I'm hoping he is the surprise win.

David St. Romaine is just yummy.

And the other guy (Josh?)...yawn.

Farmie

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

livingthroughmytv 70 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-07, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail livingthroughmytv Click to send private message to livingthroughmytv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who's going to win?"
I would love for the finals to be battle of the Hackers. They are my favorites. Zack was just okay for me until the original song. Wow.

02-19-07, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who's going to win?"
I agree that Zack did an excellent job with the original song. He was very good.

ropefish_3 84 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-07, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ropefish_3 Click to send private message to ropefish_3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who's going to win?"
I would love a Hacker final two, but I do like David SR too, so I am happy with however it plays out. Probably like Angela the best, but only by a small margin over her brother.

I think this forum is quiet because of the lack of audience for the show, doncha think? I have never met anyone who says they watch it, and at times I think it's better than American Idol, since the contestants on NS are usually musicians who write their own songs, as opposed to just being able to sing. And I don't think you need to be a country fan to watch - I never listen to country and couldn't even name one country star or song, but I love this show.

sig courtesy of Syren

livingthroughmytv 70 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-07, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail livingthroughmytv Click to send private message to livingthroughmytv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Who's going to win?"
I looooooove country and listen to it all the time. But I don't think anyone watches this show. There must be only like three or four of us around here.

I've thought Angela was going to win, but I now think Zac has given her a run for her money.

Chelliedust 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-01-07, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chelliedust Click to send private message to Chelliedust Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Who's going to win?"
Ok Who won, my dvr cut off at the end....write me back asap please, Chelliedust@aol.com

03-02-07, 05:18 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Who's going to win?"
Angela Hacker Won. She was the best out of all of them afterall. It was a Hacker showdown in case you missed it.

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-20-07, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Who's going to win?"

While I don't watch this show all the time, I have seen it enough to say that Angela Hacker is great!! I just hope this doesn't turn into an American Idol situation where the talented people get voted off while the "popular" not as talented stay!!!

I know everything, except the things I don't know

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •