The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Are you the ULTIMATE “Flavor of Love” fan?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Flavor of Love / I Love New York Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flav_Reunion 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-08-06, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flav_Reunion Click to send private message to Flav_Reunion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Are you the ULTIMATE “Flavor of Love” fan?"
Do you know everything there is to know about Flav and the girls? Why not put your knowledge to good use by attending the taping of the very first “Flavor of Love” Reunion.

You’ll get an opportunity to ask questions of your favorite cast members, hear them revisit good times and bad, and even to be among the first to find out how things went for the girls after their “time was up”.

The taping will be held in Los Angeles on Saturday, February 25th. The taping is FREE but by invitation ONLY. So to secure your spot at what is gonna be one of the hottest reunions in VH1 History, write us at: Flav_Reunion@yahoo.com.

In your email, please include the following information:
Your First Name
Your Age & Sex
Your city of residence
Your top 5 questions for Flav and the ladies
&
Your contact numbers and email address.

You will be contacted by a producer if he requires more information OR if you are selected for the audience.

IMPORTANT NOTE: All audience members will be REQUIRED to sign a confidentiality agreement prior to being admitted to the audience.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Are you the ULTIMATE “Flavor of... Estee 02-08-06 1
   RE: Are you the ULTIMATE “Flavor of... bystander 02-09-06 2
 RE: Are you the ULTIMATE “Flavor of... toddE 02-09-06 3
   RE: Are you the ULTIMATE “Flavor of... CattyChat 02-09-06 4
       RE: Are you the ULTIMATE “Flavor of... Estee 02-09-06 5
   RE: Are you the ULTIMATE “Flavor of... Magnolia_Rocker 03-08-06 8
 RE: Are you the ULTIMATE “Flavor of... ladro 02-11-06 6
 RE: Are you the ULTIMATE “Flavor of... maryellennaco 03-07-06 7
 RE: Are you the ULTIMATE “Flavor of... CantStandToLook 03-16-06 9
 RE: Are you the ULTIMATE “Flavor of... Agman2 03-05-15 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-08-06, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Are you the ULTIMATE “Flavor of Love” fan?"
Death first.

Notice I didn't say whose.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

bystander 4967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-09-06, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Are you the ULTIMATE “Flavor of Love” fan?"
I call shotgun!

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-09-06, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Are you the ULTIMATE “Flavor of Love” fan?"
My s.o and I are trying for tickets, but the only questions we've thought up are:

1. Did any of the ladies every hook up with each other?
2. How could you ladies stand to eat dinner with Flav when his table manners are so terrible?

Any other questions? The more extreme, the better!

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-09-06, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Are you the ULTIMATE “Flavor of Love” fan?"
Inquiring minds want to know if any of the ladies (I use the term LOOSELY) checked under New York's skirt to see whether she was sporting a dipstick.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Estee 57044 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-06, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Are you the ULTIMATE “Flavor of Love” fan?"
And then there's 'Are you all insane?'

This leaves out Big Rick, who's presumably the only one getting paid for this. (Flav just gets his checks made out for extra camera time.)

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-08-06, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Are you the ULTIMATE “Flavor of Love” fan?"
Question #3. Will you let NY beat down Pumpkin on air this time for the spittle? LOL!

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-11-06, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Are you the ULTIMATE “Flavor of Love” fan?"
Will Jerry Springer be flying out to host? Somehow I don't think any 'fans' that would attention this reunion would have the means to get there by plane, or would be deterred by a confidentiality agreement.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-07-06, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Are you the ULTIMATE “Flavor of Love” fan?"
Does this mean that the blonde one will come back and spit on NewYork again?? That was amazing television!! Wow!

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-06, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Are you the ULTIMATE “Flavor of Love” fan?"
"Why not put your knowledge to good use by attending the taping of the very first “Flavor of Love” Reunion."

I hope that was a typo and you really meant to say the first and only ever reunion show.

I got your back Jack....by Arkie

Agman2 753 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-05-15, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Are you the ULTIMATE “Flavor of Love” fan?"
bump

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •