The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""I'm a super good screwer!""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Beauty and the Geek Forum (Protected)
Original message

Jadens Mommy 333 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-31-07, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jadens%20Mommy Click to send private message to Jadens%20Mommy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""I'm a super good screwer!""
That was said by Cecile. The girls had to use tools to build a dog house and also learn about tools and building for the elimination round. Nice choice of words.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "I'm a super good screwer!" nazpink 01-31-07 1
   RE: "I'm a super good screwer!" Loree 02-01-07 2
       Um yeah Coconut 02-01-07 3
           RE: Um yeah byoffer 02-01-07 7
               RE: Um yeah weltek 02-02-07 12
       RE: "I'm a super good screwer!" Jadens Mommy 02-01-07 4
           RE: "I'm a super good screwer!" nazpink 02-01-07 5
               RE: "I'm a super good screwer!" LisaPles 02-01-07 6
                   RE: "I'm a super good screwer!" nazpink 02-02-07 9
                       RE: "I'm a super good screwer!" LisaPles 02-02-07 11
                           RE: "I'm a super good screwer!" MKitty 02-02-07 15
                           RE: "I'm a super good screwer!" amea_gari 02-05-07 16
                               RE: "I'm a super good screwer!" Loree 02-05-07 17
 There were four great lines right i... udg 02-01-07 8
   RE: There were four great lines rig... nazpink 02-02-07 10
   RE: There were four great lines rig... weltek 02-02-07 13
   RE: There were four great lines rig... Jadens Mommy 02-02-07 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-31-07, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "I'm a super good screwer!""
I recall Megan making that statement, but I could be wrong.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-01-07, 08:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "I'm a super good screwer!""
It was Megan that said it.

Ceecee was too busy trying to make her dog house classy not trashy. *choke choke*

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-07, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Um yeah"
In what universe is Cece "classy not trashy"? Maybe it's just my fundamental hippie, but I was under the impression that orange fake n'bake, peroxide blonde hair, and hoochie outfits came firmly under the "trashy" classification.

Arkie butters my popcorn.

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-07, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Um yeah"
orange fake n'bake, peroxide blonde hair, and hoochie outfits

I could not imagine a better description of her.

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-07, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Um yeah"
True dat.

02-01-07, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jadens%20Mommy Click to send private message to Jadens%20Mommy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: "I'm a super good screwer!""
Sorry. I get the girls' names confused.

02-01-07, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: "I'm a super good screwer!""
I find that one can do just about anything and call themselves/style classy if they have some money <cough look at Paris Hilton>.

Oh, and it's ok Jaden.......these girls are pretty much the same person anyway.

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-01-07, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: "I'm a super good screwer!""
>Oh, and it's ok Jaden.......these girls
>are pretty much the same
>person anyway.

Forgive me for disagreeing NazPink but I think Megan is nowhere near as much of a loser as Cecile. I agree that they are both total airheads (hence being cast). Each show I despise Cecile more and more. All I have to say about her is that she is a complete troll - personality and looks. She is gross.

02-02-07, 00:07 AM (EST)
9. "RE: "I'm a super good screwer!""
Yeah, I have to admit that Megan is no where near as bad as CeCe, not even on her bad days! At least Megan has "seen the light" during Cece's drunken Niels bashing and choking a dog with those ridiculous bracelets. Maybe Jenny Lee and Cece are a better comparison although Cece still takes the cake.

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-07, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: "I'm a super good screwer!""
>... CeCe... choking a dog with those ridiculous bracelets.

Nate is my hero for stepping in to remove the bracelets from the dog's neck. Cece has the maturity level of a five year old.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-02-07, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: "I'm a super good screwer!""
I agree..I was HORRIFIED when she started piling the bracelets on the poor dog without a care in the word...thank god that Nate CUT them off the poor animal... What a stupid, stupid, self-centred thing to do. IT's all about her, and manipulating all around her (including her pets...which she would probably dispose of if she tired of them...)

amea_gari 585 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-07, 02:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail amea_gari Click to send private message to amea_gari Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: "I'm a super good screwer!""
My first post on this forum! I didn't know there was one for this show.
I love Nate. I loved him before he got the haircut. What a kind-hearted, peace-loving, dignified and fun guy.
But if this is him putting his foot down-- I mean I wanted to see him smack some sense into that twit partner of his. What did he say "I think I'm going to need to go ahead and remove the bracelets" or something? How about "Listen you stupid twit this is a living creature, stop treating it like your effin' barbie doll." She's never going to learn until someone takes a firm hand with her and cuts her down. Maybe she won't then either.

Wasn't it also Ceecee who did the same thing to one of the 'geeks', putting makeup on him and barettes in his hair then parading him downstairs? Sick woman.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-07, 08:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: "I'm a super good screwer!""
We don't even know if it was Nate's idea to remove the bracelets. Someone behind the scenes could have told him to go and take the bracelets off the dog. I can't believe the show would let her keep those on the poor little dog.

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-01-07, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "There were four great lines right in a row!"
"What is shocker?" "What are tools?" "What is domicile?" "I'm a good screwer." I just about died laughing.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

02-02-07, 00:08 AM (EST)
10. "RE: There were four great lines right in a row!"
And to think they go to college.....lol....I've never steped foot into a college class and yet it seems I know more than they do. Mommy and daddy should request their money back, with interest.

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-07, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: There were four great lines right in a row!"
Yes, her ignorance doesn't bother me as bad as you might think. I think it's because she actually tries, unlike some of the girls.

02-02-07, 01:48 PM (EST)
14. "RE: There were four great lines right in a row!"
"What are tools?"

I could not believe that!!! What are tools???!!! What the hell??

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •