The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Trivia Challenge: round 5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Games Forum (Protected)
Original message

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-26-07, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor Trivia Challenge: round 5"
LAST EDITED ON 01-27-07 AT 07:26 PM (EST)

Survivor Trivia Challenge

Several players earned their best round scores in round four, well done all! KO led the pack once again with a very impressive score of +54! Twice now you’ve been on the cusp of the glorious perfect entry award. Keep it up.

Mimo also strutted her stuff in round four. Only two questions were missed, well done mims! And our resident blonde bombshell from the sunshine state, wallflower, earned a very respectable +46 points with no help from a bonus. Again, well done all and I felt like a proud papa while grading round four.

Sorry for the slight delay and only having one season ready to go for round five. Could give about a dozen lame excuses but I’ll spare you any sob stories, but it has been a busy week. Up next for round six should be the All-Star and Vanuatu seasons.

Good luck all and have fun!

Round Four: Thailand Answers

1. Who went on a business trip to Thailand? Brian
2. Which contestant from the Thailand season wrote a book after being on the show and what was the title of this book? Jake “Shaping my Hat”
3. How many Red Berets were won? Two
4. Who was asleep on net watch detail while it floated away? Jed
5. What was Thailand called before it was called Thailand? Siam
6. According to Clay, what kind of tales did Jake like to tell? Roy Rodgers Tales
7. What color did Erin and Ted use to show off their personalities? Gold
8. Which contestant really likes a nice booty? Clay
9. Something happened to Erin that did not happen again until Survivor Cook Islands, what weird distinction did she once have? Jury member who was not a member of merge tribe
10. According to Ken, what kind of lazy was Jed? Freakin’ Lazy
11. Who loves her recipes? Helen
12. Who liked having their monkey paws in the food? Magilla
13. What was the final immunity challenge called? Slip through your Fingers
14. Who would not be showing their Tata’s on national TV? Shii Ann
15. What did Robb and Ken do to the beef? Squashed the Beef
16. Who once admitted to going “stir-cavey”? Brian
17. Two contestants were once shown to at least give spear fishing a try, whom were the two? Brian and Jake (new recap episode footage)
18. What challenge was thrown to get rid of a player? Episode 3 – Temple Transfer
19. What was the name of the baby bat that Jan buried? Oscar
20. How many total coins were held in the hands of the final three? Eighteen
21. Who doesn’t know how to spell Road Trip? Brian
22. According to Jake, who was one of the good ones? Shii Ann
23. What is the first name of the wife of Jake? Jenny
24. Who sung “Are you Lonesome Tonight” to Clay and the rest of the tribe? Helen
25. If you mess with the Shii-Devil, what do you get? The Horn

Round Four: Amazon Answers

1. What were the nicknames of both Rob and Matthew? Robasu and Mateo
2. Who said “reality check and mate” while voting someone out of the game? Deena
3. In what famous theatre was the reunion show held in for the reunion show? The Ed Sullivan Theatre
4. According to the majority of the tribe, which contestant would never be able to survive on their own? Jenna
5. Who loves his firewood? Butch
6. Name the two types of vehicles Jiffy rode to go from final tribal council to the reunion show. Jet Ski and Subway
7. What famous world figure did Matthew compare himself to? Colin Powell
8. What was a priority to Jenna in the beginning of the game? Looking for clean underwear but also take beat the guys or finding food
9. Which woman was selected first to be on Dave’s tribe? Heidi
10. What was in the locked mystery box that each tribe had had since day one? Merger Instructions
11. What was the first name of the friend who sent Christy a letter from home? Jennifer
12. What motto did Butch bring to the game? Believe in Yourself
13. Name all the items that were eaten in the gross food challenge. Grasshopper, Coconut Worms, Cooked Beetles, and Live Beetle Larva
14. How much money did each contestants have for the auction? $500
15. What was Janet accused of smuggling into the game? A Granola Bar
16. Which contestant suffered from a spider bite while in the Amazon? Heidi
17. Which contestant was bitten by a piranha while in the Amazon? Butch
18. What kind of bugs loved to have parties above Rob’s head? Gnats
19. Only one contestants backpack was not burned in the fire, which contestants belongings did not get burned? Heidi
20. What item helped Chirsty be able to be included into nighttime fireside chats? A Latern
21. Who thought the tribe was a big sausage-fest? Ryan
22. What felt good to do to Alex? Looking for flirting but also take snuggling with Shawna
23. Who couldn’t untie the knot faster then the men to get the game started? Shawna
24. How was Matthew going to start enjoying his life more? Looking for watching more TV but also take not taking things for granted and slowing down
25. Who were nicknamed twigs and sticks? Jenna and Heidi

Round Four Scores
Rank Players Round Score Rounds Won Overall Score
1Kobrien_fan +54 3 +146
2Wallflower66 +46 1 +130
3mimo +49 0 +128
4xwraith27 +37 0 +94
5ohmyheck +26 0 +81
6michel +32 0 +81
7Colonel Zoidberg +31 0 +69
8Das Mole +33 0 +60

The Rules

1. All entries must be private messaged to the host. No e-mails or posting of entries in this thread.
2. Please post a reply to this thread that you have sent a PM entry for the round
3. Only the first PM will be accepted from a player. No changing of answers in a separate private message. So make sure your entry is exactly how you want it to be scored.
4. Players may join in to play during any round.

The Scoring

+1 point per question guessed correctly (must have all aspects of the question correct for the +1 point)
+5 point bonus for the first player to make a PM entry
+4 point bonus for the second player to make a PM entry
+3 point bonus for the third player to make a PM entry
+2 point bonus for the fourth player to make a PM entry
+1 point bonus for the last player to make a PM entry
No penalties for incorrect guesses, just no points

Round Five: Pearl Island Questions

1. Who was nicknamed Blackbeard?
2. There was a pelican named Pete and a snake named Balboa, but can you give me their scientific names (the scientific name of the animal as a whole type will also be accepted)?
3. Who once referred to Darrah as a Mississippi Belle?
4. How many bottles of water did Tijuana and the Morgan tribe buy while in the village?
5. Not including the garnish, name all ingredients that went into the blender for the final round in the gross seafood smoothie challenge.
6. Two contestants had a pinky swear alliance sealed in blood, whom were the two?
7. Two contestants went on a Blair Witch type adventure, whom were the two?
8. What item couldn’t a looter use at the Morgan tribe?
9. Name the four Pearl Island contestants who once appeared on the Family Feud.
10. Which contestant would have loved to snack on a Gusher while on the island?
11. What word couldn’t Burton spell correctly for an immunity challenge win and what words could he spell correctly for a reward challenge win?
12. A pirate working for a government is called what?
13. Who said “Game, Set, Match” after being voted out?
14. What kind of fruit tree did the Drake tribe find while Burton was out of the game as an outcast?
15. According to Rupert, what are the three things that pirates do?
16. Which PI contestant once worked as a traffic signal technician?
17. Sandra’s family calls her by what nickname?
18. Who said, “Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely”?
19. What percent of effort did Skinny Ryan think he gave for the first immunity challenge?
20. Including the weight of the bar, how much weight could Shawn, Rupert, Osten, and Christa each hold before they dropped out of the challenge.
21. On a ten-point scale, what did Lillian and Sandra each rate their survival skills?
22. Who didn’t want to help cut coconut?
23. Name the five items that needed to be collected from the seafloor and placed into a chest for a challenge win.
24. What kind of a Christmas would you have if you asked for the Incredible Hulk and got a Ken doll painted green?
25. Which PI contestant has a book set to be released in the coming months and what is the name of this book?

Deadline for round five is Tuesday the 30th - 11:59pm board time

A brand new siggie like this one could be yours!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor Trivia Challenge: roun... KObrien_fan 01-26-07 1
 RE: Survivor Trivia Challenge: roun... michel 01-27-07 2
 RE: Survivor Trivia Challenge: roun... Wallflower66 01-27-07 3
 RE: Survivor Trivia Challenge: roun... xwraith27 01-29-07 4
 RE: Survivor Trivia Challenge: roun... mimo 01-30-07 5
 RE: Survivor Trivia Challenge: roun... ohmyheck 01-31-07 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-26-07, 11:21 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Survivor Trivia Challenge: round 5"
Answers sent.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-27-07, 06:32 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Survivor Trivia Challenge: round 5"
PM sent.

Dreamer, you've convinced me that I should buy the DVD even if I saw the season!

Wallflower66 2446 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-27-07, 10:55 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Survivor Trivia Challenge: round 5"
LAST EDITED ON 01-27-07 AT 11:30 PM (EST)

Pm is now sent.

ETA: And, ooh... I like it when you call me a bombshell...

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-29-07, 03:39 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Survivor Trivia Challenge: round 5"
Probably my weakest showing yet, but my answers are in

mimo 563 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-30-07, 10:30 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Survivor Trivia Challenge: round 5"
PM sent!!!

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

01-31-07, 00:00 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Survivor Trivia Challenge: round 5"
Answers sent.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •