The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Better Survivor: Thresd Deux"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Games Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-05-13, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Better Survivor: Thresd Deux"
(a continuation of the BS game. Where the "better" survivors of the past 4 seasons are battling it out for the title of Sole Better Survivor.)
Feel free to jump on in and help in deciding who gets immunity, booted and eventually wins this thing. Just locate the most current post and make your input.
Anyways...

When we last saw our survivors, Amargosa was at TC.

The vote are about to be read...
"I will read the votes, the survivor with the most votes will need to come forward, have their torch snuffed and leave the TC area immediately."

The first vote is for...

Cha

The second vote is for...

Penner

That's 1 vote each, Cha and Penner.

The next vote is for...

Cha

2 votes Cha, 1 vote Penner.

Next vote is for...
Cha

3 votes Cha, 1 vote Penner.

The next vote is for...

The 2nd bootee of Better Survivor...
Cha

That's 4 votes, that's enough. Bring me your torch.
The tribe has spoken.
*snuff*
See ya' at the reunion, Cha.

Now, let's get to the rest of Cycle 3, shall we?

The survivors whom remain: (for now)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Cycle 3 tribephyl 02-05-13 1
   Chelsea picks... CTgirl 02-05-13 2
   Grant's Pick michel 02-05-13 3
   Malcolm picks... Flowerpower 02-06-13 4
   Ashley picks... byoffer 02-06-13 5
   Kim Picks... taffnic 02-06-13 6
   Cheisl picks..... adricharlie 02-06-13 7
   RobM picks... byoffer 02-06-13 8
       RE: RobM picks... byoffer 02-06-13 10
       RobM must pick again tribephyl 02-06-13 11
       RE: RobM picks... CTgirl 02-06-13 13
           Solved, Thanks CT tribephyl 02-06-13 14
   Steph's pick michel 02-06-13 9
       Sorry Steph but... tribephyl 02-06-13 12
           RE: Sorry Steph but... michel 02-07-13 15
   Byoffer picks... byoffer 02-07-13 16
   Lisa Picks... taffnic 02-07-13 17
   Ozzy picks... Flowerpower 02-07-13 18
       and with that pick... tribephyl 02-07-13 19
           Kat picks... CTgirl 02-07-13 20
               RE: Kat picks... Flowerpower 02-08-13 21
   Immunity Challenge suzzee 02-08-13 22
       YOU are hilarious... tribephyl 02-08-13 23
           Irony suzzee 02-09-13 29
   RE: Cycle 3 michel 02-08-13 24
   Immunity Challenge taffnic 02-08-13 25
   RE: Cycle 3 adricharlie 02-08-13 26
   RE: Cycle 3 CTgirl 02-09-13 27
       Seriously, Panamint? tribephyl 02-09-13 28
   Immunity suzzee 02-09-13 30
       RE: Immunity michel 02-09-13 32
   Immunity michel 02-09-13 33
   RE: Cycle 3 taffnic 02-09-13 34
       RE: Cycle 3 Flowerpower 02-09-13 35
   Immunity Rule Amendment tribephyl 02-09-13 36
   RE: Cycle 3 suzzee 02-10-13 37
   RE: Cycle 3 CTgirl 02-10-13 38
       RE: Cycle 3 byoffer 02-10-13 39
           RE: Cycle 3 michel 02-10-13 40
               IC ends... tribephyl 02-10-13 41
 RE: Better Survivor: Thresd Deux michel 02-09-13 31
 TC 3 tribephyl 02-10-13 42

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

02-05-13, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Cycle 3"
LAST EDITED ON 02-08-13 AT 05:19 PM (EST)

"The Hangover"

Night of Day 6: Post tribal council, the jeep that transports the survivors back to their camp makes a left at the fork in the road and takes them all to Exile Oasis instead.

Malcolm: So we've survived yet another strangely dramatic tribal council only to find out that we can't decompress from it in private. We drive up to the Oasis and not only are Grant and Chelsea there but both remaining Sylvania and Panamint members too. Of course, the first question is....What took you so long to boot Cha?

Cheisl: Okay. This is weird. It's waaay too early for a merge. Yet, we're all together at Exile Oasis. We all still have our original buffs, so I'm not falling prey to a "fake" merge scenario, but something is certainly up. Not to mention that Grant and Chelsea are certainly chummy and if I'm not mistaken, there is a keg. Oh boy, it's gonna be a bumpy night.

tribehost: Welcome, Survivors! All of you have been gathered here for the third cycle as it seems the temperatures are actually going to go waaay above safety levels. Some forecasters are saying up to 130°F/54°C on day 8. Therefore we felt it safer to keep you all here for awhile. The game will continue... but for now, the buffet is set and the bar is OPEN, enjoy.

Rob M.: What kind of madness is this? Is it like an actual emergency like situation or sumthin' or is it just a chance to mingle. Whatevah, there's beeah heeah.

Steph V.: A merge at 16? Highly doubtful but I do think tribehost has something up his sleeve.

tribehost: As you can plainly see, I do not require clothing, I am made of clay and therefore do not have sleeves to hide things in. However, you are correct, young lady. I do have plans that I have not revealed to you yet. In truth I'm hoping this little diversion breaks down some of those walls and build up others at the same time. Twists are meant to keep you off guard some of you end up making crucial cross-tribal alliances that get "you" further in the game, some others are sure to perhaps drink too much, make ill decisions and end up in compromising positions tomorrow. When I drop the REAL bomb. Tata, tootsie!

As predicted, production is more than satisfied with the level of debauchery, mayhem, nausea and regrets that ensued.
Seems Rob is a fan of Beeah. And groping. His new nickname with some of the gals is Ted.

Grant and Chelsea decide to "get married", with Denise as the officiant, since she's the most official one present.

Troyzan and Ozzy get themselves involved in a baby-oil wrestling match I don't think ANYONE wants to see. I do recall a total of 4 "inappropriate entries" being logged into the judges books. 2 each. So it must be mutual.

And Lisa. Wow. Lisa. This woman is a belligerent drunk. And after 13 shots of tequila and 2 everclear jello shots, she had pretty much insulted everyone, hit, shoved or otherwise assaulted all of the guys (and Denise) including the bartender. Who obviously cut her off. She had to be restrained by security and was tied to a chair, left to cuss like a soccermom until she eventually passed out.

The remnants of the buffet were few. I do believe Pete won the "How many doughnuts can you eat in 1 minute" match he had with Malcolm.
The bar has not a single bottle stocked. Kat, in a never ending binge for more potable (potent or otherwise), ended up swigging the entire well of mixers. First the Vermouth, then the schnaaps, on to the triple sec and eventually the grenadine, elderflower syrup and olive juice.

Day 7:
The next morning, tribehost walks in to discover the aftermath of the 'party'.
*with a shake of the head and a smirk, he begins...
*bang bang bang*
"Wake up survivors!
*bang bang bang*
Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!
*bang bang bang*
We have to get on with the game!

May I please have Chelsea and Grant come forward?"

Chelsea, with a birdnest hairdo and various permanent markings on her body (including "sushi slut" and "for a good time call me cheesy"), comes forward holding her head and moaning.
Grant, with a technicolor yawn fronted tshirt and half-burnt shortshorts (which I believe are Stephanies?) steps up to the staging area as well.

Okay, you 2.
Seeing as how you have spent the last few days here at Exile Oasis, it is time for you to go back and join the game, as well as to determine who will take your place, here, for a couple of days.

Everyone, pass in your current buffs.

As of now, Amargosa is no more. Only Sylvania and Panamint remain as tribal camps.
And I hate to break this little lovenest up but...

Chelsea, you WERE a member of Panamint originally, therefore you are NOW a part of Sylvania.
And Grant, you WERE on Sylvania and are NOW a member of Panamint.

Now, time to build your tribes.
Chelsea, as a female, I will ask that you choose a male to join your tribe. Then Grant, you will choose a female for your tribe.
Then whichever male Chelsea chose will pick a female to join their tribe and the female on Panamint will choose a male, etc.
Alternating tribes and genders with each pick.
Until we are left with 2 males. 2 males that will be spending the next few days at Exile Oasis. Bypassing this cycles IC and TC.

Then, with the tribes even at 7 members each, we're gonna jump right in to IC3.

Players
This post will mark the beginning of a tribal reshuffle, determine the next 2 exilees AND contain the challenge itself.
That's a lot to get through, let's see if we can do it.

The overall rule is YES, you may post multiple times during this cycle.
However, 3 messages must be present between your first one and your new one.
Any multiple post that does not adhere to this rule will be voided, skipped over and/or disregarded.
I will need 14 POSTS to determine the tribes and exilees.

Sylvania
Chelsea
Malcolm
Kim
Rob M
Lisa
Troyzan
Denise

Panamint
Grant
Ashley
Cheisl
Steph V
Ozzy
Kat
Skupin

Exile Oasis
Penner ~ Pete

Once the tribes and exilees are determined, the challenge is for tribal immunity and will begin immediately.
I will need an indeterminant amount of posters for the challenge.
Again, you may post multiple times for this challenge but you must adhere to the "3-between" rule.
The challenge itself is called "Clean up this Mess!"
Each tribe has 7 trash bags, one per member.
These trashbags hold 50 pieces of trash each.
I have personally picked up 42 pieces of trash and distributed them evenly between trashbags, to start them off.
Once a survivor has filled their bag, they gain 2 gold stars for their tribe.
The first tribe to 12 gold stars will win immunity.
The losing tribe will go to TC and vote someone out.

The challenge will run like so...

Using these three denominations (+1) (-3) (+5) please add or subtract pieces of trash from or to 3 survivor's trashbags.
Please, please, please check your work and the work of the posters before you. Yes, sorry suzzee, it's a "math" challenge, so keeping up on your addition/subtraction skills is very important.

For example...
Sylvania
Chelsea: 3
Cheisl: 3
Kim: 3
Troyzan: 3 (+1) = 4
Kat: 3
Penner: 3 (+5) = 8
Denise: 3

Panamint
Grant: 3
Steph V: 3
Rob M: 3 (-3) = 0
Ashley: 3
Ozzy: 3
Lisa: 3
Pete: 3

WE ARE READY... Go!

Sylvania
Malcolm: 3
Rob M: 3
Troyzan: 3

Panamint
Ashley: 3
Skupin: 3

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-13, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Chelsea picks..."
Malcolm

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-13, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Grant's Pick"
Grant picks Ashley

Flowerpower 7012 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-13, 07:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Malcolm picks..."

Kim

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-13, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Ashley picks..."
Chiesl

taffnic 5085 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-13, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail taffnic Click to send private message to taffnic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Kim Picks..."
Rob M

adricharlie 1242 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-06-13, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail adricharlie Click to send private message to adricharlie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Cheisl picks....."
Steph V

Courtesy of Tribe....

02-06-13, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RobM picks..."
Denise

02-06-13, 09:51 PM (EST)
10. "RE: RobM picks..."
crap, I may have miscounted or misread. I think the instructions say 3 posts "between", and my post this evening has only 2 posts between.

Tribe/all, reject my pick if you want.

02-06-13, 09:52 PM (EST)
11. "RobM must pick again"
but it can't be from byoffer.
Sorry, my man but...

The overall rule is YES, you may post multiple times during this cycle.
However, 3 messages must be present between your first one and your new one.
Any multiple post that does not adhere to this rule will be voided, skipped over and/or disregarded.

Looks like only 2 peeps between your first and current, so I must pull out the rule book, before someone claims I am playing favorites. (Which, when regarding you, you are my favorite.)

If you and michel want to trade picks, that's great. I can work with that. Otherwise we go back to Rob's pick and start again there.

02-06-13, 10:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: RobM picks..."
Lisa

02-06-13, 10:51 PM (EST)
14. "Solved, Thanks CT"
Rob, picks Lisa to join Sylvania.

02-06-13, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Steph's pick"
Oscar Lusth

02-06-13, 09:55 PM (EST)
12. "Sorry Steph but..."
Due to a small snag in the distribution timing, I cannot allow for your pick just yet.

Rob's pick was invalidated and a solution needs to be resolved before moving forward with Steph's pick.

02-07-13, 08:24 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Sorry Steph but..."
Steph, tapping the ground with her foot, says: "Can I pick Oscar now? OK then I'll pick him."

02-07-13, 11:22 AM (EST)
16. "Byoffer picks..."
a new brain.

So does this count as a post???

Not my fault, Tribe was the one who served all those drinks.

@#$@#$%%@#$@#$

02-07-13, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail taffnic Click to send private message to taffnic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Lisa Picks..."
LAST EDITED ON 02-07-13 AT 05:02 PM (EST)

Troyzan

creation by Agman

02-07-13, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Ozzy picks..."
...Kat.

02-07-13, 11:36 PM (EST)
19. "and with that pick..."
Troyzan has no choice but to pick Denise as the last female for Sylvania.
SO...

Kat is the last to choose... 1 of the three males whom remain (Penner, Pete or Skupin).
1 will finish out Panamint, the other 2 will go to Exile Oasis.

C'mon, Kat! Make it a good one!

02-07-13, 11:41 PM (EST)
20. "Kat picks..."
LAST EDITED ON 02-07-13 AT 11:43 PM (EST)

Skupin

ETA: Gotta get my picks in in case I lose power for a few days...

02-08-13, 07:47 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Kat picks..."
Stay safe and warm, CTGirl!

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-08-13, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Immunity Challenge"

Sylvania
Let the challenge begin! Math. sigh

Malcolm: 3 (+ 5 = 8)
Rob M: 3 (+ 1 = 4)

Panamint
Ashley: 3 (-1 = 2)

I should be watched....closely.

02-08-13, 05:21 PM (EST)
23. "YOU are hilarious..."
Malcolm: 3 (+ 5 = 8)
Rob M: 3 (+ 1 = 4)

Panamint
Ashley: 3 (-1 -3 = 2 0)

02-09-13, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Irony"
My job? Science and Math.

My excuse? Taking Nyquil during the day.

02-08-13, 07:15 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Cycle 3"
Malcolm: 8
Kim: 3 + 1 = 4
Rob M: 4
Lisa: 3 + 5 = 8

Panamint
Ashley: 0
Cheisl: 3 - 3 = 0

02-08-13, 07:58 PM (EST)
25. "Immunity Challenge"
Kim: 4
Rob M: 4 + 5 = 9
Lisa: 8
Troyzan: 3 + 1 = 4

Panamint
Cheisl: 0
Skupin: 3 - 3 = 0

adricharlie 1242 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-08-13, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail adricharlie Click to send private message to adricharlie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Cycle 3"
Kim: 4
Rob M: 9+1 = 10
Lisa: 8+5 = 13
Troyzan: 4

Panamint
Grant: 3-3 = 0
Skupin: 0

Courtesy of Tribe....

02-09-13, 00:52 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Cycle 3"
Chelsea: 3+1 = 4
Kim: 4+5 = 9
Rob M: 10
Lisa: 13

Panamint
Grant: 0
Steph V: 3-3 =0

I still have power although parts of town don't. We have over 12" and the blizzard part isn't supposed to hit for another 4 hours! Keep your fingers crossed for me!!

02-09-13, 01:27 AM (EST)
28. "Seriously, Panamint?"
So are you ALL going to remove your trash from your bags?
Looks a lot like someones wants to go to TC.
Much more of that and I'll call this challenge early.

02-09-13, 02:15 PM (EST)
30. "Immunity "
Someone double check my math, I'm not firing on all cylinders today. ugh

I'm off the Nyquil during the day. I made a nice pot of chicken soup instead. Funny, I don't look Jewish.

Chelsea: 4
Kim: 4+5 = 9
Rob M: 10
Lisa: 13
Denise: 3 - 3 = 0

Panamint
Grant: 0 +5 = 5
Ashley: 0 +1 = 4
Steph V: 3-3 =0

Hang in there CT. I hope all is well.

Winterized by Agman 2009

02-09-13, 02:19 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Immunity "
LAST EDITED ON 02-09-13 AT 04:09 PM (EST)

Sorry, I just realized you simply didn't erase some of the previous scores.

02-09-13, 04:11 PM (EST)
33. "Immunity"
LAST EDITED ON 02-09-13 AT 04:11 PM (EST)

Sylvania:
Kim: 9
Rob M: 10 + 5 = 15
Lisa: 13 + 1 + 14
Denise: 0

Panamess
Grant: 5 - 3 = 2
Ashley: 4
Steph V: 0

Ils sont fous, ces Romains!

02-09-13, 06:02 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Cycle 3"
Sylvania:
Kim: 9
Rob M: 15+1=16
Lisa: 14
Troyzan: 4+5=9

Panamess
Grant: 2
Ashley: 4
Kat: 3-3=0

creation by Agman

02-09-13, 10:05 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Cycle 3"
Sylvania:
Malcolm: 8 + 5=13
Kim: 9 + 1=10
Rob M: 16
Troyzan: 9

Panamess
Ashley: 4-3=1
Kat: 0

02-09-13, 10:18 PM (EST)
36. "Immunity Rule Amendment"
This is getting pretty obvious and now tedious.
So, in addition to a tribe winning with 50 pieces each.
Any tribe where all of their members have 0 pieces will automatically LOSE and go to TC.

Phew, that should speed things up a bit.

02-10-13, 08:52 AM (EST)
37. "RE: Cycle 3"
As FP says it is

Sylvania:
Malcolm: 8 + 5=13
Kim: 9 + 1=10

Panamess
Ashley: 4-3=1

As it will be:

Sylvania:
Malcolm: 13 +1 = 14
Kim: 10 +5= 15

Panamess
Ashley: 1
Ozzy: 3 -3 = 0

Winterized by Agman 2009

02-10-13, 10:44 AM (EST)
38. "RE: Cycle 3"
Sylvania:
Chelsea: 4+1=5
Malcolm: 14
Kim: 15
Denise: 0+5=5

Panamess
Grant: 2-3= (-)1
Ozzy: 0

02-10-13, 06:29 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Cycle 3"
Sylvania:
Chelsea: 5 (+1) =6
Kim: 15
Denise: 5 (+5) =10
Panamess
Grant: 1 (-3) 0

02-10-13, 08:43 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Cycle 3"
I think Grant was already at 0 but to make it certain, I will finish Ashley

Sylvania:
Chelsea: 6 + 5 = 11
Kim: 15 + 1 = 16
Denise: 10

Panamess
Grant: 0
Ashley: 1 - 3 = -2

02-10-13, 08:54 PM (EST)
41. "IC ends..."
Wow. Panamess sucked at that challenge.

I'll open TC in a coupla secs.

02-09-13, 02:15 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Better Survivor: Thresd Deux"
LAST EDITED ON 02-09-13 AT 02:16 PM (EST)

Ignore this misplaced post please

02-10-13, 09:05 PM (EST)
42. "TC 3"
I've seen some pretty miserable challenge performances in my lifetime, however, I can't ever recall the survivors virtually walking backwards away from the challenge before.

The Oasis is a fricken' disaster area. The landlord is PO'd. and frankly, I'm extremely disappointed in the aptly nicknamed Panamess tribe.

So, no pre-voting banter, let's get straight to the voting.

Here are your choices...
Ashley ~ Cheisl ~ Grant ~ Kat ~ Ozzy ~ Skupin ~ Steph V.

One of them will have their torch snuffed.

Par Usual, please deposit all votes via my PM.

I will return in a couple of days (wednesday night?) to reveal the votes. Complete with tease for Cycle 4.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •